Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? (4015 Views)

When Your Partner Doesnt Compromise For Love's Sake / High Blood Pressure (bp) Can Compromise Your Love Life / Would You Compromise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by xynerise: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]To me, there are levels of happiness. There may be things that I or a person does that my or his/her significant other doesn't appreciate, but I certainly derive more happiness from him and his happiness then I ever could from clubbing or any other thing that he may not like. I think it depends on how serious the relationship is. At one point, people have to grow up and compromise for his or her partner, or the relationship is bound to fail. People can't be selfish. If that means no clubbing, then so be it. Sexkillz is worth it cool[/size]
grin really? This one na initial gra gra grin. I will soon ask sexkillz if he can compromise drinking Kai-Kai and eating vulture meat for your sake grin
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2013
Smh.......

I wonder when this turned into an interview.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2013
^^^ [size=13pt]Make I entertain my favorite wasp lol.[/size]

xynerise: grin really? This one na initial gra gra grin. I will soon ask sexkillz if he can compromise drinking Kai-Kai and eating vulture meat for your sake grin

[size=13pt]Ngwanu lol.[/size]
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Popowaa: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2013
If he makes me happy,i will compromise most thing for the relationship to exist
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by xynerise: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ [size=13pt]Make I entertain my favorite wasp lol.[/size]

[size=13pt]Ngwanu lol.[/size]
I will ask him if he can give up watching football for your sake tongue
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2013
xynerise: Would give up the things you want the most, more like your happiness, just for the success of your relationship?

Give up watching Soccer and Playing Ps2 cos of that Gurl?

Mbanu!
grin grin
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by xynerise: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2013
El Guapo:

Give up watching Soccer and Playing Ps2 cos of that Gurl?

Mbanu!
grin grin
Lol. Just imagine that grin
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
xynerise:
Lol. Just imagine that grin

Nawao grin
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by WAM1(f): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
I can. Is it the right thing to do?- I don't know.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Hourglass4real: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
KINGwax: My people, calm down...
I av always warned dt u do d rigt thing...ok?
Wen u watch tv, dnt watch d back of d tv....wen u read books, dnt read d bar codes...and wen u reason, be wise!!
Now, back to topic:
Let's assume dt wen I go clubbing, I'm alwys a happy guy. Now I met ds chick, a dream girl who won't hear of clubbbing, is it so bad I let go of dt which makes me happy to make d relationship succeed?
Av seen me guys who gave up drinkin with frnds evry friday nite cos d girl detests it!
Av seen me girls throwin away the art of face painting called make-up jes to please their guy!
Av seen me girls who stop moving with some particular frnds cos it threatens the relationship.
So,will all y'all who'd jes popped open ur mouth like a crown caps of pepsi and letting out a 'NO and NEVER' like a mad man belching post a remix after y'all go ay the proper way to rethink?
Now, while at dt, allow me pop up ma happiness with a bottle or harp!
I disagree, it al depends on wht u r making compromise for. In a situation whr ur Guy/lady cheats on u, mayb u r evn engaged 2 b marrid. R u tellng me u wld stay? Despite d fact dat u r hurting in dat r/ship, al because u wnt d r/ship 2 work.
U wld continue in ur pain and sorrows jst so u don't loose her? Evn whn u r obviously unhappy? Well then y shld such persn complain of a cheating spouse 2moro or head 4 a divorce? Y not keep compromising?
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 17, 2013
No. Absolutely not.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 17, 2013
xynerise: I will ask him if he can give up watching football for your sake tongue

[size=13pt]Why should he give it up when I'll be watching too? Lol.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 17, 2013
The" success" of my relationship would make me happy! And if it was truly a loving and respectful one, my partner wouldnt ask me to give up anything that I loved,unless it was necessary.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Why should he give it up when I'll be watching too? Lol.[/size]
I tire. 2 Man Utd fans. . .

1 Like

Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by xynerise: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
sexkillz: I tire. 2 Man Utd fans. . .
Indeed. "My boyfriend is a man utd fan so am I". Ask her our slogan and she will say "The Gunners".
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol I taya.[/size]
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by skydeep(f): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
@op. I cant compromise my Teddy bears for you tongue
Re: Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? by xynerise: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
skydeep: @op. I cant compromise my Teddy bears for you tongue
then watch your teddies burn in earthly hell fire tonight *Evil laughs*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious! Is This Guy Is Truly A Leaner? (picture) / Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man / Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.