Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Would You Compromise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Compromise (1307 Views)

When Your Partner Doesnt Compromise For Love's Sake / Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? / I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Compromise by busygal(f): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2007
shade is 35 , yet without a serious relationship. why ? i asked her.
she stared at me for a while and replied. my dear. every man i intend to date always ask for sex
and i ve intension of keeping my self till am married. ve got no fear of aging.
if i vie to wait till am 50 until i see d right one, i wouldn't mind cos i cant afford to settle for less.

i paused and looked at her for the last time, and immediately admired her courage.
if u were in thesame position, would u compromise, settle for less, or wait till 50years old( if it ever happens)
Re: Would You Compromise by nasnas(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2007
U nko?
Re: Would You Compromise by Joey82(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2007
@poster
Reminds me of 2face's song " if luv is a crime ". My problem is age isn't on her side and if not 4 God, it will be hard to find that kind of man she's been looking 4.

Another fear is that at 35, medically, even without meeting a man one expects that it (Privacy) must have opened by itself. So it will be difficult 4 her to convince a man that she's still not defloweredwhen there is sexual intercourse.

In any case, I admire her courage and wish her the best.
Re: Would You Compromise by oghene007(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2007
i admire her courage , she shd keep it up but my question is does it mean all the men that have come her way in life always want to sex b4 marrying her or she has deliberating driven them away b4 now even , wat has she been doing all this while to wait till 35

God is alive and very soon she will meet that man of her dream. she needs to pray more and trust in God , work on herself all round and be the best God wants her to be at all time. Mind u it is not only lack of sex that can drive a man out of a relationship, there are a lot of factors,

i dont believe in sex before marriage oooo

GOD HELP HER
Re: Would You Compromise by osereka(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2007
at her age, majority of men that will come her way will like to sample her befor marriage. why? MEN WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE BUYING. BECOS  SOME BABE AT HER AGE  THAT ARE NOT MARRIED ARE GABBAGE.
Re: Would You Compromise by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2007
i admire her courage, not easy for her. i give her thumbs up.
Re: Would You Compromise by oghene007(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2007
all hope is not lost for her,

God has a plan for her life no matter what, so she shd look up to GOD. I knw it is not easy but God rewards the faithful,

She will meet some one very saincere and loving very sooon.

Jer 29v11,

More so, she shd see her spiritual leaders i mean her pastor for counselling and proper advice

GOD BLESS
Re: Would You Compromise by osereka(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2007
IF YOU WANT TO BUY A CAR AND IT LOOK OLD, YOU WILL SURELY TEST DRIVE IT BEFORE PAYING FOR IT ABI?. dont blame the guys o,  its a natural thing. advice is that you have to give it a thought o. am sure any guy that meet you in that condition at your age will think something is wrong with you.  you have  to take the risk, becos life itself is a risky venture.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys / Teach Me :drop Ya Cocky And Funny Lines Here. / The Only Reason Women Argue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.