Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Whats Responsible For This?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Responsible For This?????? (1342 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Responsible For This?????? by goodmike7: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
My fellow nairalanders,I have a problem of hating any woman I sleep with,this has been on for a very long time,no matter how much I love or like her during the process of asking her out,immediately I sleep with her this instant hatred shows up. My worry now is:Can I get married with this attitude? Can I get myself involved in a serious relationship after sex

Please urgent advise needed.
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by sheedy407(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
Is firewood wear skirt,u go Bleep,after u finish,u go kno say na firewood.ashawo lik u.
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
No Offense but if you believe in deliverance don't hesitate to go for one.Please resolve this before you think of marriage.
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by olatunjin(m): 1:20am On Mar 16, 2013
byvan: No Offense but if you believe in deliverance don't hesitate to go for one.Please resolve this before you think of marriage.
Nice he realy need deliverance
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by greedie1(f): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2013
Deliverance, yes... but also see a therapist. it could be psychological.
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by gwas(m): 1:48am On Mar 16, 2013
Op, what happen is - them they pursue you from village,and you need to go wash your head inside river or go for a serious deliverance. Thank you
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 16, 2013
gree-die:
psychological.
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by Mynd44: 3:40am On Mar 16, 2013
Have you tried not sleeping with a girl for a very long time while still dating her? Forget the deliverance thing, the problem here is either "Inflated expectation" or you think the girl is cheap.

In the first case, you were expecting the sex to go in a certain way but you got disappointed with it so you hate the girl or you had sex too early and you start wondering if she has slept with you, how many guys has she slep with....
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by Caracta(f): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
@OP, are you a victim of sex.ual abuse? I think it's more psychological than spiritual. A friend of mine had the same problem...but that was because he was sexu.ally abused by an aunt at the age of four. Pls do something about it.
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Have you tried not sleeping with a girl for a very long time while still dating her? Forget the deliverance thing, the problem here is either "Inflated expectation" or you think the girl is cheap.

In the first case, you were expecting the sex to go in a certain way but you got disappointed with it so you hate the girl or you had sex too early and you start wondering if she has slept with you, how many guys has she slep with....
you spoke my mind...
Deliverance might nt be needed in dis case...
Jst try stayng with a lady 4 a long tym without sex and if u want to COLLECT, dnt expect so much. Infact, dnt even think about or talk abt her past relationship cos i could make u strt painting silly images of her.
''speaking 4rm experience''
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wait until marriage or just Bleep a prostitute instead.

Mynds advice is good too.
Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by jmoore(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
It is evidence that sex is not love.

1 Like

Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Don't have sex ever again then undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats Responsible For This?????? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
On a very serious note, see a psychologist. You have a serious problem.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Women Whose Husbands Work Offshore? Do They Really Need CCTV / How Do I Cope With Her Father? / 10 "Maybe" Tips To "HELP" Your Man From Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.