Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Never Force Your Child To Pray - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Force Your Child To Pray (878 Views)

Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner / Never Force Children To Pray / Never Force A Child To Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Force Your Child To Pray by Ryda(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2013
Little Johnny's prayer.
The neighbors had come over for dinner at Little Johnny's place. As they sat down for dinner, father asked Little Johnny to do the prayers. Johnny replied, "But dad, iam scared."
His Dad told him to just be honest and say what he felt best. So as everyone joined hands,
Johnny began: "Dear Lord, thank you for bringing the kid who ate my cookies. Please bless them himwith food so that he doesn't take mine. Also forgive his elder brother who undressed my sister and started wrestling with her. I am sure he wont do that again. Speaking of clothes, I want you to bless all the naked women on my dads phone with clothes. Seriously, they need it. And lastly, I want you to provide shelter to thehomeless man who sleeps with my mom when dad goes to work. Thank you." No one had dinner that day.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Do!!!(a Must Read) / Laughable Quotes By Our Leaders / I'm A god!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.