Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon (18520 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by vizboy(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2013
plendil:

The man paying the money as every gaddem right to determine how the money is spent. If we find it morally appalling that conditions are attached then I think the wisest thing to do is to address those situations the give rise to the need for such aid in the first place.

Indeed, Nigeria, with our vast resources, should be the last country needing such aid. But given our well documented history of mismanagement and corruption, which, sadly, this administration, with its all its posturing has shown no resolving, we have no choice than to accept such assistance.

Moreover, what's really the big deal. All they ask that governments be more accountable to their people. Is that really a bad thing?
i reframe myself from calling you a fool for these your write up. So a tenant has the right to threating the landlord of a house because he doesnt agree to the decision made by the landlord of the house. My guy wise up man and stop been a slave to the USA
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Orikinla(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
[size=28pt]When I told most people on Nairaland about the low IQ of GEJ, many people attacked me.
Now seeing is believing.
https://www.nairaland.com/588121/president-ph.d-think-he-low/2[/size]
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Orikinla(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Transparency International Calls on Nigerian President To Rescind the Pardon of former Gangster Boss
http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/1ajahq/transparency_international_calls_on_nigerian/

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by negosus: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
There is nothing hidden again about GEJ. He is inept and supposed not to have made himself available for election in the first place.
He never knew what damage he has done by pardoning Alams. He has sacrificed his office to please his former oga. If he was wise, he wouldn't have done it in his mid term. But alas, he lacks No.6.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
econome: DO YOU KNOW THAT CHINA GAVE MORE AIDS THAN THE US IN 2012 GLOBALLY?
What is your source,please?
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Idboyunique(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2013
emmysenior: Sometimes, I will be forced to doubt the authenticity of his so-called Phd, how can a Phd holder be so shallow minded?
emmysenior: Sometimes, I will be forced to doubt the authenticity of his so-called Phd, how can a Phd holder be so shallow minded?
Dat man hs bin emasculated by som underground political idiots... Anyway, he is stil a Niger delta, if he contests 2015, i wil giv him ma mandate...
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by CROWE: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2013
I suppose now he will go to all of Nigeria's prisons and give presidential pardons to those who say they won't do it again. It is all very funny.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by McNuelO: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]
Seun.A.Plonker:
Good! In a sane country, GEJ would likely be impeached.
I realy don't think u guys any other thing apart from niaraland fake news. Do u know how many people Obama pardon this year alone? And how many he pardon in his for years as president of America? Hope u don't think they are bishiops and pastors? U talk any how because u have access to net
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by McNuelO: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
omaigala: He wanted to bribe the north by including Yar'adua, the southwest by the inclusion of Diya, but Lo and behold, it back fired. I wonder how daft his advisers are, this goes to show how stack their level of illiteracy is. The level of intelligence in Nigeria is kinda sophisticated now it's still going up @ a supersonic pace. It will be very ok if he did away with the ill-fitted advisers & employ the services of real and better ones. However, this singular act of pardoning someone who shamelessly disguised as a lady & escaped to Nigeria without thinking about his dignity & that of the country, is a deceptive act & that has discredited him as someone who is not trust-worthy, a staggering nation, such as Nigeria can't be entrusted into his care. Well, I wouldn't blame the imperialist (USA) if they cut their aid.
was Obasanjo not pardoned? Was he not brouthout from the prison to become president? Did he not stole from nigeria too when he was head of states? The decession to pardon DSP was taking from council of state meeting in case u don't know
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by McNuelO: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
omaigala: He wanted to bribe the north by including Yar'adua, the southwest by the inclusion of Diya, but Lo and behold, it back fired. I wonder how daft his advisers are, this goes to show how stack their level of illiteracy is. The level of intelligence in Nigeria is kinda sophisticated now it's still going up @ a supersonic pace. It will be very ok if he did away with the ill-fitted advisers & employ the services of real and better ones. However, this singular act of pardoning someone who shamelessly disguised as a lady & escaped to Nigeria without thinking about his dignity & that of the country, is a deceptive act & that has discredited him as someone who is not trust-worthy, a staggering nation, such as Nigeria can't be entrusted into his care. Well, I wouldn't blame the imperialist (USA) if they cut their aid.
was Obasanjo not pardoned? Was he not brouthout from the prison to become president? Did he not stole from nigeria too when he was head of states? The decession to pardon DSP was taking from council of state meeting in case u don't know
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by CROWE: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
McNuel O: [/color][color=#000099]I realy don't think u guys any other thing apart from niaraland fake news. Do u know how many people Obama pardon this year alone? And how many he pardon in his for years as president of America? Hope u don't think they are bishiops and pastors? U talk any how because u have access to net

Name a few please.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by McNuelO: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
free2ryhme: This brainless president never thought it wise to pardon Saro Wiwa, who murdered by the state for asking the goverment of Nigeria to stop the pollution of Niger Delta but a common thief like himself
Brainless president u call him? He was a deputy governor, Governor, Vic president and now president yet u call him a brailess president. Maybe non of ur family member has ever win an election or held any political office since the creation of this world. He is a Phd holder maybe no degree holder in ur family. Net is cheap so u can afford to say nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos / Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust / Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.