Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon (18545 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Sweetapple007(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Is possible f them to stop aid, nig is suppose to utilise it resourse esp stolen money f her dev , how can u give to some one that hav but can not manage it.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by tubolancer(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
ceejay80s: Wetin concern me with usa aid? They claim they hv been giving aid to naija, HOW MANY I BENEFIT FROM? i no send if them withdraw their aid or AIDS
you do not know what is called aid. You are myopic,think very deep and you will know the importance of us aids.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by olapluto(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
Aids in development? I'm totally against GEJ's pardon, but for US of A to be claiming any aid is superficial. Nothing of such exist. They are only aiding thieves in stealing our oil. They also aid their finance department in making more more from plenty visa fees and few granted visas. Enough of this grandstanding by USA

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by slimfit1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
America would be wondering what kind of animals or monkeys we are. No offence.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by emmatok(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rossikk: US ''aid'' to Nigeria is limited to 'HIV treatment', which is where the bulk of the 300 million dollars goes. Part of the conditions of the 'aid' is that the 'HIV drugs' (Goodness knows what's contained in them) are purchased from (you guessed it) US pharmaceutical companies.

Nigeria is a nation with an annual GDP of $400 billion and so will not miss any ''aid'' by the USA which itself could not send any ''aid'' to anyone if China stopped lending money to her. The US of course is bankrupt, rap.ed by a corrupt system that LEGALLY deprives its people of TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS which it hands to a small group of bankers and their political associates, leaving hundreds of millions in debt, homeless, destitute, and locked in crime-ridden ghettoes.

A nation essentially living on credit and borrowed time.

How long before the loud implosion?

Lie

Nigeria get more than that, most African countries including SA and Ghana gets billions from US.

Forget about the US debt, US still had the highest GDP on earth.

The fact is your GEJ still relies on foreign AIDS.

2 Likes

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by vizboy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
tubolancer: you do not know what is called aid. You are myopic,think very deep and you will know the importance of us aids.
please they are offering aid doesnt give them the right to tell us how to rule our country

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by avalontony(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
i suggest that GEJ should be suspended just as my OGA AT THE TOP was!!!!!!!!
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by vizboy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
slim fit :
America would be wondering what kind of animals or monkeys we are. No offence.
please do mind your language
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by dbride: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
jhydebaba: Aid ko, hiv ni. Mtsheeew, we own our land, we can do what ever we like.

Just as dumb as my beloved presido. Your kind thinks with the anus.....one step forward, 20 backwards!

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by dlox147(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
honestly,i dont get what the US means? An independent nation cant run there affairs without interference from them? Did jonathan do anything unconstitutional? Is pardon not meant for guilty people?..The US should go eat the OGA @ THE TOP SH..T for all i care...

2 Likes

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Dohak(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
It is unfortunate that some Nigerians are expecting something good from the government of Jonathan. What good can come out of a government that is peopled by confirmed thieves and suckers of Nigerian economy. With people like Bode George (graduate of Ikoyi prisons), "Alamco" (who pocketed billions of money belonging to Bayelsa), Tony Anenih (who looted billions of funds meant for rehabilitating and construction of Nigerian roads), Lucky Igbinedion (who sucked Edo state dry, Doyin Okupe (who got money from a state government for contract but failed to execute the contract)and so on and forth as cohorts/personal aids, You cannot expect good governance.Jonathan is bereft of ideas that can move Nigeria forward. Just wait and see, he will soon grant state pardon/clemency to Bode George and Lucky Igbinedion.

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by firstolalekan(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
[size=16pt]GEJ IS A TRIBALISTIC IRRESPONSIBLE SILLY DUDE[/size]
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Maxymilliano(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
4 Play:
Asked if the US could cut off aid, Nuland said it was possible, adding that the pardon put a dent on the collaborative efforts between Nigeria and the US in fight against corruption.

Hope aids from Bill and Melinda gate foundation won't be included...
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Rossikk(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
emmatok:

Lie

Nigeria get more than that, most African countries including SA and Ghana gets billions from US.

I've no time to debate illiterates. Go on Google, read, learn, and confirm what I wrote. Do not be allergic to knowledge merely because you wish to remain a slave to America.

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Spirit1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
I weep for my country. Until we are able to stand up and say enough is enough, this madness will continue in Nigeria, where corrupt politicians will plunder our national wealth and destroy the future of our Children.
Nigerians, why do we watch while our country is a laughing stock in the international community. Tell me which country, business entity or investor that will take Nigeria serious after this shame brought to us by Goodluck Jonathan.
This is the time for us to stand up for our right. This is our "Arab Spring" moment. Let every Nigerian who loves this country stand up and post here, post on twitter, post on Facebook and demand that President Goodluck rescind this shameful act. Carry placards on the streets and say enough is enough!!!
Goodluck just enshrined corruption in our identity and validated the fact that it is ok to plunder the treasures of this country.

Do not think that this will not affect you. The world is a global village and the investment opportunity, the loss of National pride, the harassment in foreign airports and the maltreatment of Nigerians abroad will affect you one way or the other. The refusal of visas to study abroad, for business or for healthcare, because we are viewed as corrupt will affect you. The fact that degrees and government documents issued in Nigeria are potentially fake, will affect you. When the US takes a stand, other developed countries follow suit. Who can forget the case of this criminal that Goodluck still calls his "boss". It made world news, it brought insult to us all, we were ridiculed and now a pardon? If we do nothing, then we are saying this is ok. This is our country and we have to take over our destiny.
This is a slap on our faces. Nigerians, if you love this country this is the time to stand up and say enough is enough. Call on Jonathan to reserve this decision within a week or we will take to the streets and "reverse" his Presidency. Please post and repost and repost and repost.
Do not ignore this clarion call. I weep today for my country, for the blood of our heroes and for the future of our children.

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by chucky234(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Will the aid withdrawal change the fact that GEJ is daft,clueless and uninformed?
As far as am concern Alams should be extradited to the UK so he can face the music and join Ibori in jail because that's where he belong and not among honourable men as GEJ is making look to Nigerians,Alams should be locked up.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Lizzypop: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
This ogogoro drinker that calls himself GEJ is indeed short of better plans for this our great nation but thank God he will become gist come 2015.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by chucky234(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
dlox147: honestly,i dont get what the US means? An independent nation cant run there affairs without interference from them? Did jonathan do anything unconstitutional? Is pardon not meant for guilty people?..The US should go eat the OGA @ THE TOP SH..T for all i care...
Here come the dumbest goon on NL,dumb people like you are the reason the country is where it is today.

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Phonon: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
If the clowns managing our economy had done a good job,would we need to take this 'insult' from the US?The aid we are receiving is just a little fraction of our oil revenue and we really do not need AID.

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Hassan11: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Our Ogas at the top of govt. are bunch of failures. U can see them displaying it on daily basis. Blind leaders leading those who can see. GEJ has never made any meaningful decision since he assumed his office. He is just making a mockery of himself. What kind of oga at the top are you? Wake up oga!
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by vizboy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
chucky234: Here come the dumbest goon on NL,dumb people like you are the reason the country is where it is today.
hey mr wiseman just because you want to be a slave to USA doesnt mean other well meaning nigerians want same.

2 Likes

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by emmatok(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rossikk:

I've no time to debate illiterates. Go on Google, read, learn, and confirm what I wrote. Do not be allergic to knowledge merely because you wish to remain a slave to America.

LOL, it is easy to shout illiterate, when. I don't agree with your views.

But i don't live on conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by akingangan: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
[size=18pt]Not condoning GEJ, but USA should mind their effing business[/size]

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by dlox147(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
"the smartest" man on NL, let me get one thing strait, i dont care who mr president decides to pardon or not but what i worry is how the US keep coming up with threats each tym any nation carries out any action,one day they will tell YOU who to call yopur FATHER..now tell me smart ass, which country survives from aids from the US? mr smart,did YOUR president do anything unlawful by granting the pardon? did Bill Clinton not grant pardon to his brother? is pardon not granted by oda leaders across the world?...guy just SHUT UP and think of how you can be useful to your country , rather than come here to rain insults on pple...godday
chucky234: Here come the dumbest goon on NL,dumb people like you are the reason the country is where it is today.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by RedLight1: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
emmatok:

Lie

can u proof this?
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by davesndy: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
I am not a supporter of the pardon, but with this US intrusion, I think it is worth it. Let dem stop giving any aid. Let them let nations grow and stop impeding their growth by these aids, loans and grants. They are surely not giving dem because dey love d world and want to make it a better place, dey do it forr dia selfish reasons, reasons I myt not kno now. Let dem cut off alll supplies and see us rise like China. Bad things can birth good tins atimes

1 Like

Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by ayox2003: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
From an international angle, which might be a bitter truth, the West wants the country to be in shambles by 2015. From the Amanpours Lagos electricity report to drones in Niger, its all written on the wall that there's a negative enterprise the West wants to perpetrate in this country. Being outspoken about this is just to stir people up so that Nigeria will be the next Libya.

Now the big question is this: must our president aid their plot? Must GEJ catalyze their plans? Because really, if nigerians hit the street on this issue, it would be a tribal war. The Niger deltans would support the Presidents decision while Yorubas and Hausas would make their grievances known which might lead to numerous casualties. Even the subsidy protest that affected all nigerians, the Niger Deltans supported the President. Some even took a solidarity walk.

Nigerians, we need to contain all this till 2015. I pray we're still together as a nation till then. GEJ must go. He belongs to the Zoo.

Frawzey.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by RedLight1: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
vizboy: please they are offering aid doesnt give them the right to tell us how to rule our country
who even give a damn about the aids anyway ...the aids that are ben corned by corrupt polithiefician ... they should stop it we dont want their stupid aid... if they want to nigeria ..they should make visa to usa easier for Nigerians

i dont like the way gej pardoned alameseigha but that doesnt give US any damn right to tell us what to do
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by vizboy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Red-Light:
can u proof this?
dont mind that guy he just spilled trash just because he has a mouth
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Rossikk(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
emmatok:

LOL, it is easy to shout illiterate, when. I don't agree with your views.

But i don't live on conspiracy theories.

So when we point out how America's leadership has stolen trillions from its people and from the world, it becomes a ''conspiracy theory''? But in Nigeria's case it is all ''conspiracy fact''.

That just shows how much of a controlled, conditioned DUNCE you are.
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by searay(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Does this US "aid" covers the distribution of Garri?
Re: US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon by Ferdinandu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
A Criminal who unfortunately finds himself in Power have take care of his Gang members.USA you have to bear with us that is the way things works here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC / CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.