Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (488292 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Adroitbabz: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2013
Please gurus in d aous z it ok to apply to a 4yr college wit names such as Bleep college.........Candid reply wit reasons will be apprc8d.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by coachee1(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2013
please palz i need format of affidavit letter, employment letter and study leave letter... My email....
bright_nwoko@yahoo.com
.......please its urgent.... Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2013
coachee1: please palz i need format of affidavit letter, employment letter and study leave letter... My email....
bright_nwoko@yahoo.com
.......please its urgent.... Thanks

Sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Kunsoft(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2013
olarwarlay:

Thanks for the latest info bro, you know i didn't use the Cotonou route and i got the post from Part 3.

Ok, I use Cotonou route to pay mine some months ago. I was duped before.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by coachee1(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2013
babsharon:

Sent
thanks a lot...lemme go througt it right away
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jimtosam: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2013
Adroitbabz: Please gurus in d aous z it ok to apply to a 4yr college wit names such as Bleep college.........Candid reply wit reasons will be apprc8d.

Do they award degree? Some colleges like MooreHouse College awards degree.. People still call MooreHouse a college but it's caliber is beyond.Though, I've not heard of Bleep before but it may also be in such category.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by coachee1(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2013
hello pals,.....after being denied visa at abuja last two weeks, i want to apply again but am yet to decide wich embassy to choose.... Abuja and lagos which is currently giving out more visa and wich place do you guys advise my to apply.

Pls all suggestions are highly welcomed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by sannywills: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2013
sannywills: broda my date for interview is on july 17 2013,i plead that you will help me with the interview tips on f 1 visa bachelor degree.pls help me out this is my email hittingh@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by riverboy: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=sannywills][/quote]

bro u dnt need any body to mail u fi visa interview tips......u take u time to read d past threads..i bet u, u wl be given ur visa. Although ur interview is close. My advise,put GOD 1st,dress well,talk audaciously wen talking the vo, no tins abt ur school like their address,SAT n TOEFL cut off mark,their sport nickname and oda tins...bt pls dnt balance or keep ur doc on the counter.Hold them and stand straight...Pray before u enter the main building.. and let GOD do the rest..
Gurus in house u cn add more....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by coachee1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
please i need a format of company's afidavit of support. Because my sponsor is a company not my dad or family....
my email address: bright_nwoko@yahoo.com

Please anybody with a copy should please help asap....
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Edman2012(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
just booked my appointment date for August 1 at Abuja. AUGUST 1 DATE IS AVAILABLE NOW. CHECK IT OUT.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
coachee1: please i need a format of company's afidavit of support. Because my sponsor is a company not my dad or family....
my email address: bright_nwoko@yahoo.com

Please anybody with a copy should please help asap....
Thanks

Sent !!! Reason why company may want to sponsor you were included
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Edman2012(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
St.Frank:
August1 is open for everyone who needs to schedule appointment at abuja... just done mine.

Thanks! I have just schedule for August 1 as well at Abuja. Wish us best of luck on that day. Peace!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ Teejay: I am so happy for you. Welcome to Obama land - Home of the brave.[/quote]

Thank you Prof OjaP cheesy

Success to those going for their interview this month!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by coachee1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
babsharon:

Sent !!! Reason why company may want to sponsor you were included
thanks a lot ....av seen it...
(One love)...kip d fire burning!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by yomifowe(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
JayJsea:

Please do not go to the embassy with a wrong address on your SEVIS receipt.

Send an email to fmjfee.SEVIS@DHS.gov stating your problem and it'll be corrected in 24hrs. You won't be able to get the hard-copy but the address in the online print-out will be corrected. Don't forget to include your SEVIS number in your email.

Thank you JayJsea,

Although i have sent them a mail but to no avail, ill send another one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by StFrank2(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Edman2012:

Thanks! I have just schedule for August 1 as well at Abuja. Wish us best of luck on that day. Peace!
Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fideliajohn(f): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Please I need help. I want to know if there is a need of adding my statement of acct to my sponsor statement of acct since I have stated on the DS-160 form that I am presently working. And if yes, must it be the salary acct? My salary acct is only to receive salary and most of the time is always empty. Please I need urgent response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hello house,

Please, I just want to know if 1st of August is still available in Abuja before i cancel my appointment in Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
fidelia.john:
Please I need help. I want to know if there is a need of adding my statement of acct to my sponsor statement of acct since I have stated on the DS-160 form that I am presently working. And if yes, must it be the salary acct? My salary acct is only to receive salary and most of the time is always empty. Please I need urgent response.

Since you dont have money in your salary account !!! I think you should go with your sponsor statement of account only
NOTE: check if you sponsor statement of account meet up with your tuition fees.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by omgstar(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
sannywills: broda my date for interview is on july 17 2013,i plead that you will help me with the interview tips on f 1 visa bachelor degree.pls help me out this is my email hittingh@yahoo.com

Am also having my interview on the 17th of July in Lagos. Where are you having yours? Check your mail. Anyway, Riverboy has already made a very good summary.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Adroitbabz: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
jimtosam:

Do they award degree? Some colleges like MooreHouse College awards degree.. People still call MooreHouse a college but it's caliber is beyond.Though, I've not heard of Bleep before but it may also be in such category.

Yes dey award degrees n even av an MBA program.........jst wnt to b sure d VOs dnt view dem lyk d Comm Colleges.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fideliajohn(f): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
babsharon:

Since you dont have money in your salary account !!! I think you should go with your sponsor statement of account only
NOTE: check if you sponsor statement of account meet up with your tuition fees.
Thank you Babsharon, my sponsor's statement doubled my tuition fee. But can I go with my personal stment which is not a salary acct incase I am asked abt my savings?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
fidelia.john:

Thank you Babsharon, my sponsor's statement doubled my tuition fee. But can I go with my personal stment which is not a salary acct incase I am asked abt my savings?

U can still go with it since you said no money in your salary account. Your sponsor statement will cover that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OpeThanks: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
GboyegaD:

Its not about getting a trusted fellow however, the challenge is people's impatience turning you off and also, the fact that most people may not be convenient disclosing the person behind their moniker. I don't think the fee is up to $10 if you have someone who uses GTBank as the person can always withdraw to make the payment. Overall, it is a very nice suggestion.

I have helped a couple of friends with the payment of the SEVIS (I know Jimtosam has done same too, because we are in the same school). However, I don't think I like the part where I have to fill the PDF form. Well if you find someone who is willing, that will be a good idea. For me, when it comes to money dealings, I don't think I like it, especially when it's not a known person. They soon start getting impatient and that part is what I cannot put up with. The other thing is that the SEVIS fee does not get updated immediately: even known friends starts getting agitated in not time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by yomifowe(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
tonymeskere: In this Month of July the Lord Jesus says...
I will shield you from your enemies. (Gen. 15:1)
I will deliver you from your enemies. I will give you revelation knowledge. I will give you the Kingdom. (Ex. 6:5-cool
I will give you My righteousness. I will give you mercy. I will forgive your sins. (Ex. 24:cool
I will Sabbath with you continually. (Ex. 31:16)
I will give you prosperity and abundance. I will give you favor. (Lev. 26:9, 10)
I will remember you and your nation. (Lev. 26:42)
I will forgive you if you backslide. (Lev. 26:44, 45)
I will love you forever. (Deut. 7:9)
I will bless you and your children. (Nu. 18:19)
I will give you peace (peace within and without) (Nu. 25:12)
I will never abandon you. I will never cause you to be destroyed. (Deut. 4:31)
I give you the Mount Horeb experience (Baptism by the fire of the Spirit). (Deut. 5:23)
I give you faithful and eternal love. (Deut. 7:9)
I will give you wealth. (Deut. 8:18)
I will make you to prosper in al
l that you do. (Deut. 29:9)
I will be your inheritance. (Deut. 8:9)
I will seal you with My Spirit. (Deut. 29:12,13)
I will go on ahead of you. I will carry you when the flow is against you.
(Josh. :11-17)
I will cause your enemies to fall. (Josh. 6:1-20)
I will wash away your sin once and for all time, and once and for all men and once and for all sin. (Matt. 26:28)
I will rescue you. (Luke 1:72)
I will make your offspring a blessing to others. (Acts 3:25)
I will covenant with you through bread and wine. (1 Cor. 11:25,26)
I will give you life through my Holy Spirit. (2 Cor. 3:6)
I will lift the veil from your eyes. I will cause you to see things as My Spirit sees them.
I will cause you to experience My glory. I will transform you into My likeness. (2 Cor. 3:6-18)
I will give you the covenant promises of Abraham and his seed. I will give you
Salvation. I will make you sons of God and Abraham’s seed. I will make you heirs of the Kingdom. (Gal. 3:15-22,24;26-29)
So shall it be now and forever more. If you agree with the Lord type 'Amen"

AMEN AND AMEN! God ll do same for you too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
fidelia.john:

Please go with it. I have one of my friend who was denied visa in may because the VO asked for his account and he wasn't having it so he had to reapply and he was given last month. Just hold it incase.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ope-Thanks:

I have helped a couple of friends with the payment of the SEVIS (I know Jimtosam has done same too, because we are in the same school). However, I don't think I like the part where I have to fill the PDF form. Well if you find someone who is willing, that will be a good idea. For me, when it comes to money dealings, I don't think I like it, especially when it's not a known person. They soon start getting impatient and that part is what I cannot put up with. The other thing is that the SEVIS fee does not get updated immediately: even known friends starts getting agitated in not time.

What I do then was ask you to fill the form and scan to me so I just print and write a check and then go drop both at the Post Office. I think the major challenge is just the impatience which I quite understand particularly since some people have been swindled by friends and loved ones in times past.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OpeThanks: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
fidelia.john:

In case you have a different account (saving etc.) with some fund, you might also want to present that to your school along side your sponsor's statement of account. It will complement the fact that you are working.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kunsoft:

Ok, I use Cotonou route to pay mine some months ago. I was duped before.

Duped? shocked shocked sorry abt dat bro.

It is well!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by omonaijar: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hi all, I think I'm being paranoid but one can never be too careful. Someone in the US helped pay my SEVIS fee. I checked online today and it says "Payment status = paid, receipt status = pending". I've attached a copy of my "receipt" and just want to be sure that it is the one and I shouldn't be waiting for another confirmation. Thanks.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by riverboy: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
@omonaijar.... u can go for ur interview with this print out u attached incase ur hard copy doesnt come to u before ur interview... u are good to go bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.