Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? (15809 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by elewedu(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
I flirted wit a few ( i mean few girls) and married the only girl i dated.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
I can't and I won't!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by princemaicheal: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff: Fawk No angry

It's quite evil. Let them off early so they can find their prime mate....and you yours'. undecided
Early in this context,i belief is relative.What is early for you could be late for her or vice-versa.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Does he have money ?
Is he breathing?
Even if he looks like a pregnant monkey with his pot belly , why not
It's not as though I plan on making babies with him and his wor wor self and producing ugly kids
If he has tangible pounds and dollars that Nwando can easily lay her hands on,I will chop his money and scram

Shebi una say date?
I have dated him tinye jara grin
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Would you marry someone you can't date?
YOU ARE A WISE MAN.... I'm sad embarassed embarassedfor all saying NO
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by adexsimply(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
nikkyshyne: I can't and I won't!
are u denying me? cry
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Butoneday2(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
''YES'' Why not?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by KateSpade(f): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is the story of my dating life.

I date men, time passes, I realize I cannot marry them so I break up with them. For example, he and I might have issues with conflict resolution, or he might be too dramatic, he doesn't trust me or he has different views on marriage.
I cannot be in a prolonged relationship with a man I cannot see myself marrying (sometimes it takes some time to figure that out). It just hurts both of us in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nairaongold(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls if u hv been dating a girl u can't marry. PLEASE STOP
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by akanbiaa(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
The fact remains many guys and girls have been hurt emotionally before and the sad thing is no one seems to learn from it. As a lady don't make it obvious that you love a man cos of what you can get from him be it money,gift or sex and The men should not date a lady because they feel she will make a great sex partner and lie to her they want to marry her.
Let the Ladies train to be more self reliant so they wount depend on any man and they should not follow a man blindly cos they feel he is wealthy or surrounded by wealthy people. And for the Guys why not tell the ladies you just want them for sex instead of deceiving them some have even been deceived into being disvirgined and yet the same guy will still see her as a LovePeddler. My advice is date ladies youwould want to be the mother of your kids,ladies who at least meet up 50% of what you want and same for the ladies too.Never make the mistake of following wealth whether its real or fake and don't follow sex alone.remember what goes round comes round.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by bdoll: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
991: before nko? you be leaner? dating na dating, marriage na marriage. i fit date any fine babe naa but wen time for marriage reach, i go shine eye go find better wife product.

@991...u be fool oo.na devil go punish u dia.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
190: for the PUNNY

HELL YEAH!! cheesy
case closed!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by gabinogem(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
A) are you implying that people should "only" date with the aim of marrying that person?! i could think of many reason to date someone other than for marriage.......for example, to have someone to share some quality moments, to discover women, to "try" to understand women, to practice your game, to get all the experience that is needed to marry someone, to empty your balls sack etc (not all women are marriage material, some are just good laying down)

B) are you implying that the gals who dress to kill, with their tittays popping out of their dress and their tight mini skirt showing half of their coochies SHOULDNT be fukced simply because marriage is not on the agenda?! here is a clue: many dressed like that have absolutely nothing to offer but a good time in the bedroom, so why shouldnt we give them what they desire?

C) who told you that ALL women are searching for husband?! pls do go out a little bit more often.....many women go out just to have a good time with no strings attached, and nothing more. do you think the term bootycalls was invented out of the imagination of men?!

the sad truth is that there are hoes out there (men and women) and even if they get married, they will remain hoes (and i do send my condolences to whoever marries them)
good reasons bro... In addition 2 that, there are some females & men that just want 2 learn d wild side of life b4 thinking of settling down. While some are just pure les & gays, marriage is absolutely not in their dictionary.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by adahib: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dondav: Let's just say that most girls are Bangable, But not Marriable... How's that?

may you live long.hehehehehe
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Amya(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yes.

1. If I'm a teen and I'm trying to understand the opposite se.x

2. If I meet a nice awesome guy who I really like but I think something more permanent would be a disaster.

3. If he's mum doesn't like me and my mum doesn't like him e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by mkoabiola: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Which kind question b ds?
So many funny question,only on NL.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Realculture(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nah,can't standin breakin anoda heart
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by koolkamzzy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why not! Tell a naija babe from the beginning that you got no marriage plans with her, then na conji go kill you cos she will only see you as her cash cow smiley.

The truth is you have to date someone before you decide if you can move to the nxt stage (marriage) or Not. When ever I go into a relationship, I don't have marriage plans. If it leads to marriage fine, if it doesn't, unto the next one!

Shikenah!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Desloaaa(f): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
FOR THE CASH..YEA!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by fidtopade: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Some time we date for some reason other than marriage. So, it's not something unusually to date somebody whom I can not marry.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Tattooboy: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
fidtopade: Some time we date for some reason other than marriage. So, it's not something unusually to date somebody whom I can not marry.
i concur. Marriage aint d only reason 4 dating.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by KwoiZabo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is exactly the reason many ladies are unmaried they stay wit just 1 man at the end of d day if he disapoints her she'll not find another person
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by obyikye(f): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
guy na real lefulefu you be!! hahahahahha....
[quote
author=lefulefu]
Says who?
omo if e it dey possible i go date and marry Cossy Orjiakor.dat her
boobis dey always dey make me go ganja wen i see dem.cossy na fine babe
wink[/quote]
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by maximunimpact(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Fact is we guyz tnk dat d grls we bang are nt marriageable, worst still wen abortion(s) is involved! @ d end of d day we break der hrt n settle 4 doz grls dat av don it all, notin else is left 2 be don xept 4 marriage! Doz grls can go church! Dey can pretend! Dey can form no sex! N yeah @ dat point guyz nw beliv dey are decent n marriageable n settle 4 d worst! It is not gud, n its nt bad. We are in a world where recycling works, it surely will work wit women. But I pity a guy dat got d over used n over recycled grls, wit record breaking ABORTIONSN, may GOD av mercy on us!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by obyikye(f): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
I cant date any guy that I can't marry. shekina
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Aafulenu(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
all of una wey they shout no no. i hope u guys have neva dated or beta still, u all married every guy/babe u dated.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
To cure boredom and release my demons? Hell fecking yeah! Emi o lowo d!ldo o! lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
for pity, maybe ? grin grin
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Orikinla: Of course. Just for sex and nothing more.. I once dated girls just to fork them for fun.
and u dey proud to talk am..remember what goes around comes around..if u get 5 daughters naso dem go do dem...its not a course its just the hard cold truth..*i pity the next generation and the kind of fathers and grand fathers that they will have
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Timflex: and u dey proud to talk am..remember what goes around comes around..if u get 5 daughters naso dem go do dem...its not a course its just the hard cold truth..*i pity the next generation and the kind of fathers and grand fathers that they will have
Wetin concern u? Na ur pikin he dey samba? D gals dem send complaint letter come ya house? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by baffylander(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
How come we have loads and when I say loads, I actually mean loads of gals dating married men and guys they just wanna have intimacy with yet all we hear from the sanctimonious 'ladies' on nl is 'I can't date a man I'm not gonna marry'? Na ghosts abi na 'wuse 2' gals these men dey date? Abeg stop am joor...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by okechukwu2013: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dating is dating while marraying is marriage haaahaa! the first might lead to the later but it is not always the case. Their is no direct link between the two cos married poeple still date someone else abi na lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment? / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.