Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,873 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? (15905 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by baffylander(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
I didn't type intimacy na, na s*e*x I type ooooo..what's this na?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
adexsimply: are u denying me? cry
Lol. For your mind.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Not at all. Life is short. I don't have time to waste it on someone with whom I'll have no future.[/size]

Pardon me, not long ago you argued that people should 'date around' to determine compatibility. www.nairaland.com/1065015/7-signs-ready-marriage

Doesn't that antagonize what you're saying now?

Please, do shed some light. Perhaps I read wrongly...
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Have your fun and move on cheesy
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oooopsi...bad bad bad boy fluid! U is bad!!!!! grin
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by okerelawrence(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
That is deception. If u rily no d end wil nt b marriage please never dat. Eplain urself 2 him/her as a friend.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by collinsola: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=kamdyjenny]Yeesss!!! Like am doin now, d guy am dating now I can't marry him

I pity U̶̲̥̅̊ for U̶̲̥̅̊я mind you smart ba,when U̶̲̥̅̊ carry belle you try abort erm the pikin say Umba your eye G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ clear. then the guy G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ tel U̶̲̥̅̊ say e nor fit marry U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by 32D: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why not ....No biggie? cld be fun actually
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
fluid26: Pardon me, not long ago you argued that people should 'date around' to determine compatibility. www.nairaland.com/1065015/7-signs-ready-marriage

Doesn't that antagonize what you're saying now?

Please, do shed some light. Perhaps I read wrongly...

[size=13pt]It's advisable. According to research, the average person dates nine people before settling (American study o). It works for some people, which is why I posted the article (written by someone other than me). It's something I personally wouldn't do because I don't have time for it. I'm also shy lol. For those who have time and are open to mingling, it may be what's best.

Osondi owendi.[/size]
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by didicold(f): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
No, i usually date a guy i view as marriage material, if it doznt work out den all d best to me, its pointless to me doing otherwise since most guys would pressure to av sex, y wuld i sleep with sumone jus to b a notch on his bedpost?, hence d long dry spells with no bf,no time for play play..lol
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It's advisable. According to research, the average person dates nine people before settling (American study o). It works for some people, which is why I posted the article (written by someone other than me). It's something I personally wouldn't do because I don't have time for it. I'm also shy lol. For those who have time and are open to mingling, it may be what's best.

Osondi owendi.[/size]

Ol girl, this one no be osondi owendi matter. Written by someone (I agree), but endorsed by you...time and again. On that thread, you also said this...

ogugua88: Women should pay close attention to numbers 1, 5, and 6. Men should pay attention to numbers 4, 4, and 4. Oh, also number 4.

Which further implicates you, so you can't hide behind the disclaimer banner. You endorsed it.

Anyways, make we fashi the mata, dat one don go. smiley

NB: shy my foot!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
fluid26: Ol girl, this one no be osondi owendi matter. Written by someone (I agree), but endorsed by you...time and again. On that thread, you also said this...

Which further implicates you, so you can't hide behind the disclaimer banner. You endorsed it.

Anyways, make we fashi the mata, dat one don go. smiley

NB: shy my foot!

[size=13pt]I read articles and post them all the time. I don't agree to everything that I post. I post them because they're interesting and will get people talking.

I know what I said on that thread. No be me wey write am? Lol. I told women to pay attention to certain numbers. I didn't say "Ogugua agrees in such and such and will do such and such". I agree that people should date around, yes. I don't date though. I can count on one hand how many dates I've been on. It's that bad lol.[/size]
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by 190: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
una still dey on this issue
I thought ive cemented this topic undecided
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by kunty: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
cant marry any of the girls am dating cos am
already married.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Y keep the girl when u know u have know future plans for her

Life is too short to be jumping from bed to bed.

I (seriously) subscribe to one lady.

YO BRO HOLD IT RIGHT THERE
CHICS WILL FCK U WITH NO INTENTION OF MARRYING U
AS LONG AS THERE IS MONEY. GUYS 2 SHLD B FREE 2DO THA SAME
WHATS GOOD 4 THA GOSSE......... Y'FEEL ME? wink
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
hardbody:

Did you say ur name is efulefu.....that name fits you considering your reasoning powers.

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
MORAL OFTHE LESSON WATCH UR NICKNAME
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Finestlex(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
We all learn everyday from daily activities.. We have the freedom to make mistakes,learn and understand. Life is all about growth and experiences.. My Principal in Secondary sch will always say "if you try and you don't succeed, try try try again" it is what it is mehn
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I read articles and post them all the time. I don't agree to everything that I post. I post them because they're interesting and will get people talking.

I know what I said on that thread. No be me wey write am? Lol. I told women to pay attention to certain numbers. I didn't say "Ogugua agrees in such and such and will do such and such". I agree that people should date around, yes. I don't date though. I can count on one hand how many dates I've been on. It's that bad lol.[/size]

ol girl, no need for the lecture. I understand the primary aim and whatever addendum it carries.

On one hand? Only? Maximum of 5 and minimum of 1. Hmmm..ok. ByTheWay, try find pesin date/knack, make v.stenosis no near ur side. smiley
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by mydex93(f): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44: I can't
REALLY!!!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by derbypiero(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2013
wateva
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by simdam500(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Not at all. Even the 1 i wish i could ave a life with am not datin her, cos i've got a long way to go
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by PENMIGHT(m): 12:52am On Mar 20, 2013
The " USE -N-DUMP " syndrome is destroying our society and d ladies are mostly hit. It is an act of immodesty and most people that practice such carry blackened heart;devoid of all illumnination,human feelings and living conscience. Islam abhors it! Hear this- Someone came to the Prophet to ask for the liberty to have illicit affairs. He was permitted to do it in as much as he will not do it with someone else's mother,wife,sister,daughter,neice and so on". So I ask whoever does this whether they want their daughters or sons to be metted with d same treatment. " DO NOT MOVE NEAR ZINA...".
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Yes. I would. smiley
The marriage part is not what is important to me.
It's not all about the ceremony and rings. What I want is assurance
and proof that that person has my back and wants me for me. smiley

that's all i need.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 20, 2013
freecocoa: My bro SK has really given you some otumokpo.

I know you used to say you ain't really sure if you are interested in marriage, now it seems like a different song.

I happy for you o.smiley
LMFAO!!! as in, he don give am real otumokpo. grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Mynd44: 4:14am On Mar 20, 2013
mydex93: REALLY!!!
I don't date for fun. The same way I don't see the point in casual sex.

I don't like it when people waste my time and I sure as hell don't waste people's time. If I date someone, I do so because I see qualities in the person that makes that person a potential future partner.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by sammyike: 4:21am On Mar 20, 2013
It's good to have experience of what is coming ahead of you.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by omicron(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2013
It clearly depends on one's age. Only people whom age has caught up with will answer in the affirmative so categorically. How many teens date cos they expect their bf/gf to be married to them? There are times when people have dated for sake of money, fame, swag, peer/societal pressure, looks, chance, intimacy, or simply for no reason at all, without giving a thought regarding if the partner was a marriage material. Correct question shoulda been, 'can u date someone, u aint attracted to?'
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by samdolad(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2013
there is no assurance that u will marry the person u are dating right now,it something that happens all d time;make God jst connect us with d right person.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by lonipeter(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2013
991: before nko? you be leaner? dating na dating, marriage na marriage. i fit date any fine babe naa but wen time for marriage reach, i go shine eye go find better wife product.

Hehehehehehe!
And what if your 'better wife product' is the 'any fine babe' that so many other guys had dated and dropped to go find their own 'better wife product'? Ehn?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by UjSizzle(f): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2013
No. You'll need to have real potentials for me to date you.
We may eventually not get married, true but i like to work on the premise that our relationship could last long enough without termination(what accountants call 'going concern' grin) and may lead to marriage. I sure as hell wouldn't want to say no i can't marry you to a dude who's been with me for like ever after wasting his time and mine.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Atosiney(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2013
@gentlefada why u dey happy?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by xprtngnr(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2013
Walexz02: @OP, Date as in?
The topic is not correct! You cannot date someone you cant marry.
It should be *can you fucк someone you cant marry?*
And the answer is yes!

Seconded!u got it rite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.