Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78635 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by garryshatwell4u: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
greeting to every one reading my testimony, my name is ANITA from usa and i want to use this opportunity to tell the whole world a testimony on how i got my ex husband back through the help of a great and a magical spell caster called doctor GADAGODO. i have been married for the past 7years with a child to call my own as a result of that my husband started miss behaving and going out with another woman whom he propose to get married to i never think i will be happy again, after another 2years on a very good day i browsed the internet and saw testimony about the magical work of DR GADAGODO how he help people to bring back their ex lovers and can also cast a spell and give you a child so i contacted him with his email address, gadagodospiritualtemple@gmail.com and tell him my problem he ask me to send my full details and that of my husband and i did as he required, he told to wait for 7days that my husband will come back to me but to my greatest surprises my husband called me on phone after 3days and was begging for forgiveness today we are together as one family and am having 3 children , am telling you today to contact DR gadagodo for a solution to any problem, you want you ex lover back, need a child, a job, you want to get rich contact him through his email address gadagodospiritualtemple@gmail.com and you shall give a testimony.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by morgankeri2: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2015
[b]My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to dr.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com tel:+2348156885231) his web sit sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
[/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by bigzic(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keep ur bad luck to ursef and leave d man alone.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Davidwilson: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr OFURE,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr OFURE was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr OFURE and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email Dr PFURE "CONTACT via [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348109756444
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by okorokion: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR. ADIMA who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contacted him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem and all kinds of problem you find difficult to resolve and he will put a lasting solution to it. Here is his email address, dreosastemple@gmail.com Good luck to you. dreosastemple@gmail.comor you can call him on +2348131959706
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by okorokion: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
dremekalovespell605@gmail.com After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. Trust who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me with flowers and started apologizing,isn’t that wonderful? much thanks to this unique spell caster Dr. meka now he has stopped going out with ladies and we are living so happily. Contact him dremekalovespell605@gmail.com dremekalovespell605@gmail.com his Via or call +2348131959706
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by akinladejo: 4:17am On Dec 14, 2015
olojukokoro ole, ole. greedy, lazy woman, thief na e u be.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by anitajames: 4:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Hello viewers in all over the world my name is Anita James I almost gave up trying to get my Ex husband back to commit to our marriage fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I didn't know was that all I had to do was come to these great man called Dr LUGARD, and with your blessings and extraordinary voodoo magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your voodoo magic, and immediately after two three days, my Husband came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy family again. Dr. LUGARD is real and genuine magic voodoo spell caster he help me restore back my broken marriage .You do a great service to the poor people out there, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic voodoo love spells for me. He is back just the way it was when we first met, email him for relationship help. via Email endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com, OR drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com Sir for these that you have don for me and my family i will for ever be great-full to you true out my life Sir once again you are the best in bringing smell in poor people faces by solving there problems . call number +2347037098000 ALSO ON WHATS-APP

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by anitajames: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello viewers in all over the world my name is Anita James I almost gave up trying to get my Ex husband back to commit to our marriage fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I didn't know was that all I had to do was come to these great man called Dr LUGARD, and with your blessings and extraordinary voodoo magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your voodoo magic, and immediately after two three days, my Husband came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy family again. Dr. LUGARD is real and genuine magic voodoo spell caster he help me restore back my broken marriage .You do a great service to the poor people out there, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic voodoo love spells for me. He is back just the way it was when we first met, email him for relationship help. via Email endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com, OR drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com Sir for these that you have don for me and my family i will for ever be great-full to you true out my life Sir once again you are the best in bringing smell in poor people faces by solving there problems . call number +2347037098000 ALSO ON WHATS-APP
his web address http://dr-lugardspellhome.webs.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by mariajohan2: 4:20am On Dec 18, 2015
My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger. contact him through his web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by sgbpais: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Brother u are cursed.....u life is finished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29)

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.