Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Unfaithful Supposed Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfaithful Supposed Husband (895 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfaithful Supposed Husband by Nina4eva(f): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2008
Please i need ur candid opinion

A friend of mine fell in love years ago with this guy in nigeria. she got pregnant for him and didn't find out until she was 16weeks gone.
The guy wasn't really happy about it because probably they not from the same tribe and that he has a different religion. After so much pressure, the guy paid her dowry and that was it. She came over here, had her baby, got her papers and the guy asked her to live here and come home occassionally. Meanwhile, did i mention that she changed to the guys religion because of the love she has for him. To cut the very long story short, unknown to my dear friend, the guy had a serious girlfriend or rather call it mistress known to all his religious members as his wife to be. My friend has been in this country for four years un aware of this. should i tell her or should i mind my business?
I got the gist from my sister inlaw who attends the same religious group with him.
Re: Unfaithful Supposed Husband by jkpretty(f): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2008
What isn't ur business remains not ur business. Wouldn't u be surprised knowing that ur friend already knows about her hubby's other lady.

People usually sense/know it when they are being cheated, they only have an option of either staying in it & working it out or moving out.
Re: Unfaithful Supposed Husband by almondjoy(f): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2008
jkpretty:

What isn't your business remains not your business. Wouldn't u be surprised knowing that your friend already knows about her hubby's other lady.

People usually sense/know it when they are being cheated, they only have an option of either staying in it & working it out or moving out.

May God bless ya!

Amen! kiss
Re: Unfaithful Supposed Husband by Nina4eva(f): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2008
Thanx for ur opinion, u might just be right.

(1) (Reply)

SETTLEMENT TIME..(the journey started here) / Goldigger, Ghetto, Or Stalker Experiences / Would You Cheat On Your Hubby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.