Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74104 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
dont u guyz av condoms in your country...not even the biggest country but with 150M+ nd al u produce r babies like baboons,the like of obi,moses nd the worse offs in the fans squad...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
stop hating and join us to do the azonto..

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: yea. . . .i need a kenya woman to date my monkey cheesy

I love em kenya gals smiley
are u aware of how ur gals look like?..shut ur mouth nd us ur eyes..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by holycow: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
holycow: grin grin grin grin
wapi vuvuzelaaaaaa.....hapo mambo sawa...done with Nigeria my work is done....off to the Ethiopian club to party....Azonto Azonto...you should know people....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
holycow: grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
We for beat kenya like craze ehn. . . . grin

Kenya players are so black they had to label the front of their jersy with 'kenya' boldly grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by holycow: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
Zsupuk: wapi vuvuzelaaaaaa.....hapo mambo sawa...done with Nigeria my work is done....off to the Ethiopian club to party....Azonto Azonto...you should know people....

We bringing the fight to their forum, LOL
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
A reminder: The return leg is on June 5th.

On June 4th, the twitter fight will surely be raised a notch higher grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
holycow:

We bringing the fight to their forum, LOL
Tru tru, we done here nexttttt...

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
CFCfan: A reminder: The return leg is on June 5th.

On June 4th, the twitter fight will surely be raised a notch higher grin
I doubt....
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: yea. . . .i need a kenya woman to date my monkey cheesy

I love em kenya gals smiley
r u aware of how ur gals luk like?then shut up b4 i apload 1

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
why go
thru labour pain then name
your
child OKUNYE?
Hahaaaa...silly nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by boron10(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
falamangaa:

Please spare us the cheap jokes with the useless boring basket mouth type stupid jokes, even Nigerians don't laugh.
Don't even try exporting that none sense like your cheap movies to Kenya.

Like folks said only house girls watch those corny movies.
Don't be a hypocrite, you guys know virtually all our actors and actresses. Or are you telling me that most Kenyans on twitter are house girls/ house boys?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pirate1: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
am kinda side with the nigerians on this one......

how a mentally abused kenyan who has always been a slave to my people (somalis) can run around talking about nigeria i will never understand

also u guys calling each other monkeys is just very funny from my perspective......

u should see how kenyans are treated by somalis....we own them in their own country.....these people never had a war......and they decided to mess with somalia.........what a shame
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
Fussbot: Are dis kenyans on nairaland 4 real??or are dey also Nigerians dat are jst advocating on behalf of anoda african country??cos I dn't undstnd how a kenyan can be on nairaland..anyways I have a gud news 4 u all
u tried to scrible some english words but as a nigerian u had the mess....
its they not dey
its another not anoda

*mango is out*
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
eagles get old with tym and die but stars get brighter each day
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pirate1: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
look at these dead kenyan soldiers....lmao always slaves dying for the masters cause....lmao

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pirate1: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
this is the president of kenya...lmao

dude looks like a monkey....i swear to allah he look like a monkey

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
pirate1: THIS IS SOOOOOOO FUNNNY.....

NIGERIANS DEBATING KENYANS ON WHO LOOKS BETTER......

AS A SOMALI, LET ME SAY THAT THIS CONVO IS LIKE A REETARD ARGUING WITH AN AUTISTIC CHILD.

AT THE END OF THE DAY NO ONE WINS....

^^^^^^^
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
Kenya may not have the finest Women, but they most definitely shytted on Nigeria at the Olympics.

#SomeoneTellNigeria That, You have the Most Least Athletic Black Negroids In All of Africa. Not 1 Medal at the Games

#Pathetic

What's the point of being a Niqqer if ya Can't Run...

#ImjussSayin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pirate1: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Kenya may not have the finest Women, but they most definitely shytted on Nigeria at the Olympics.

#SomeoneTellNigeria That, You have the Most Least Athletic Black Negroids In All of Africa. Not 1 Medal at the Games

#Pathetic

[b]What's the point of being a Niqqer if ya Can't Run...
[/b]
#ImjussSayin

well they can always climb trees
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

#SomeoneTellNigeria it is the only country with that has the ugliest name for Love #Ifunanya..that's all! kiss

Please IFUNANYA is a BEAUTIFUL name but then again I don't expect someone like YOU to know what beauty is.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2013
A Niqqer that Can't Run, is like a Puerto Rican that Can't Box, or like a Jew that Can't Scheme.

Foh.

#SomeoneTellNigeria Put the Damn Bibles and Korans Down, you Mindless Negroid Drones, It ain't getting you Anywhere.

#SomeoneTellKenya I am tired of you bastards sending ya aunts and uncles over here to win the Nyc Marathon.

#SomeoneTellTheseCrackas Why do you even waste time Running Against the Kenyans?!!?...

#SomeoneTellNigeria Islam Is an Arab Man's Religion...and You are Just Arab Slaves

#SomeoneTellNigeria That Tonto Dike is only fine by the Standards of a "Third World" Biitch.

#SomeOneTellTheseCrackas Can you please Colonize Nigeria Again, The Rest of the World is Tired of Their Bullshit.

#SomeOneTellSeun Stop Promoting Tribalism to Reap Economic, Financial and Monetary Gains By Showcasing Egregious Coonery To Sell a Product with Net Traffic To Advertisers.

#SomeoneTellNigeria Hoeez to Stop Bleaching their gawtdamn Faces while their Arms and Legs Stay Black As Fucck

#SomeoneAskNairaland How come i only know one Black Biitch on this Whole Gawtdamn Website that Has Her own Un-Chemically Burnt Natural Hair Within the Entire Realm of this Virtual Portal?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2013
boron10:
Don't be a hypocrite, you guys know virtually all our actors and actresses. Or are you telling me that most Kenyans on twitter are house girls/ house boys?

No we are just better informed that you guys who think you know much but, don't know shit and are ignorant as fucck. Unlike you guys who live in a bubble and don't know much about other Africans, we actually take time to find out, and appreciate more about others(both good & bad stuff)

No we are telling you that smart Kenyans have no time for those corny movies of yours. Being on twitter has nothing do do with watching corny Nigerian movies. It just that we are super connected.

Even those Maasais (From Maasai Mara) you see in the village do their transaction on their mobiles (MPesa) Have virtual accounts. So they aren't as dumb as you might think.

When white folks come to Kenya they mostly come to see wildlife, nature, and Maasais.

White folks pay to see Maasai's. Tell me a white man will pay to come to see a Nigerian? It's the opposite they are scared of you guys.

If you google about the history of Maasais when white folks came to Kenya the first time they were scared of Maasais because they were the most feared and brave tribe in Kenya. Maasai's didn't give a shit about them.

They are so proud of their culture and they haven't been brainwashed by white culture like the rest of us. I think those are the real proud Africans. They are also not that poor as they seem they have thousands of cattle. Most national parks & tourist hotels are on their land so they get some money too. In future as we fix our shiit i think they'll be like Indians in US because their lands are very valuable.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 24, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Please IFUNANYA is a BEAUTIFUL name but then again I don't expect someone like YOU to know what beauty is.

Silly boy don't talk to me like that . angry ,ifunanya is an ugly word and datz all!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 24, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Northern Nigeria is anything but ugly. The darkest of them is still attractive. FYI, there are more Fulanis in the north and I know Fulanis in Nigeria have similar ancestry to the somalis. They are more attractive than those any ways. And Kano isn't the ENTIRE northern nigeria, there are 16 more northern states. Yes, yorubas have light skinned people: I happen to have naturally light skinned Yorubas as colleagues and friends so I should know.

Finally, you can't know Nigeria more than Nigerians. So stop the ignorance.
I HAVE BEEN TO NIGERIA,DUDE!
Fulanis do not resemble Somalis,at least not the Somali clans in Kenya or Somaliland.
I do know that there are other cities in Northern Nigeria but Kano is supposed to be the face of that region since it is the largest city in the North.
That 'face' happens to be not so attractive!
FYI I did not say Northern Nigerians are dark.I said they ain't not so preety.
The Yorubas I saw were quite dark,maybe the light ones were hiding!That was in Ibadan(I am sure that is Yorubaland coz the attire was unique).I know Igbos have light individuals coz Enugu(the only place in Nigeria I saw a TINY sense of order.LAGOS IS A HELLHOLE!) had many light skinned individuals around.
I really do not know why Nigerians are saying Kenyans are dark FYI East Africa is the 'lightest' region on the continent.Ethiopians,Eritreans,Somalis and North Sudanese aren't dark at all.Kenyan and Tanzanian Bantus have mingled with Arab traders and European and Asian settlers to the point that the do stand distinct from the rest.
South Sudan and Northern Uganda are super dark,but then again, this is a tiny part of Eastern Africa.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2013
GERALD710:
I HAVE BEEN TO NIGERIA,DUDE!
Fulanis do not resemble Somalis,at least not the Somali clans in Kenya or Somaliland.
I do know that there are other cities in Northern Nigeria but Kano is supposed to be the face of that region since it is the largest city in the North.
That 'face' happens to be not so attractive!
FYI I did not say Northern Nigerians are dark.I said they ain't not so preety.
The Yorubas I saw were quite dark,maybe the light ones were hiding!That was in Ibadan(I am sure that is Yorubaland coz the attire was unique).I know Igbos have light individuals coz Enugu(the only place in Nigeria I saw a TINY sense of order.LAGOS IS A HELLHOLE!) had many light skinned individuals around.
I really do not know why Nigerians are saying Kenyans are dark FYI East Africa is the 'lightest' region on the continent.Ethiopians,Eritreans,Somalis and North Sudanese aren't dark at all.Kenyan and Tanzanian Bantus have mingled with Arab traders and European and Asian settlers to the point that the do stand distinct from the rest.
South Sudan and Northern Uganda are super dark,but then again, this is a tiny part of Eastern Africa.

Well all d east africans I know are ugly and dark! Sorry
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2013
What a Wonderful Exchange of Wise Words
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
What shocks me is the ignorance displayed on this thread.I never imagined that some westerners of all people in this continent could be this ignorant about the East.
The widely travelled nigerian knows East better than those who only read about it on nigerian blogs or internet.
Many Easterners also have a very negative perception of nigeria because of what is shown on media and acted by that nollywood.
What a sad reality.
People need to get out out of their zones and travel to the rest of Africa.By doing so they will acknowledge the fact that there are other developed regions in Africa, far better than we imagine.
Go out and appreciate other nations beauty and progress and the foolish pride will die. It may actually humble us.

As for somalia.argh ok you are a super power.No one disputes that.I 'd rather have an 'ugly' president who has pushed the country foward in terms of development than have no goverment at all. Isn't the peace we have in Kenya the reason you guys trek from somali?
So when you post negative stuff about other peaceful countries where you seek refuge always ask yourself.What about my country.
What do we have apart from grenades.

I am from the East, but am not dark, but a pitch black african would rather call an Easterner dark and ugly- a clear sign that you don't have the slightest clue about Kenya/East.
Just an intro,-Kenya comprises of dark communities(nilotes)and light communities(Bantus,Cushites,Arabs,Semites).
Under each of those groups we have different tribes all totalling 43. Kenya has a different cultural mix because we have ethiopians and somalis too.

But let's assume that the entire EA is black.When did black become ugly?If you think that black is ugly, get a mirror,look at the reflection and say 'damn am such ugly thing" or turn left/right and look at the person next to you then call them ugly.
This applies to anybody in Africa only.
Isn't this inferior mentality the reason why you have girls bleaching themselves silly?
The girls who win all these beauty pagents from africa are imo dark.
Please go and reedem you sorry self if you think Dark is ugly.

Keep the peace.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
To all Brave Naija Generals who repped our country on twitter,facebook, our very own Nairaland and other forumns, I lo<3e you all and I wouldn't have prefared any other.

To our kenyan counterparts, who guys where by no means rivals or enemies, u repped your country well.. In the end, its still Africa. East, west ,north and south.we lo<3e you guys and welcome to Nairaland where every one bears their minds. Hope u guys stick around for many other interestingly sensitive topics.

This is Nairaland, we catch fun while speaking the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.