Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 (12401 Views)

Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by deletrue: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The day you take out some time to trace of some of the HATERS usernames back to 2011 and discover the CONSISTENCY in their hateful, cursing and abusive comments, you'll stop bothering yourself about their comments. The haters have thrown EVERY iota of objectivity and realism to the dogs.

In addition, many of the HATERS have multiple usernames to support their ineffective propaganda.

These HATERS are losers. They lost in the last elections and they'll lose again come 2015.
Brother, if not for the fact that the holy book , the Bible says that when things and humans behave such that they are not as wise as an untrained dogs, one wonders why this high degree of haters. This man jona has proven that he is the best going by the achievements so far, these animal like nigerians will never and not ready to find out even when one takes pain to pin point the achievement as mentioned above. My surprise to some extent is reduced because of what the holy book says about the times.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rusher14: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
deletrue: Brother, if not for the fact that the holy book , the Bible says that when things and humans behave such that they are not as wise as an untrained dogs, one wonders why this high degree of haters. This man jona has proven that he is the best going by the achievements so far, these animal like nigerians will never and not ready to find out even when one takes pain to pin point the achievement as mentioned above. My surprise to some extent is reduced because of what the holy book says about the times.

Part of the electorate is here continue calling them names.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by SONFGOD12: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Keep talking mr president..we'v nt had lite in ma area since monday. 2014 indeed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by 24elders: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
What do u take us for GEJ? next nw it will be unemployment, why nt tackle one thing and give Nigerians result.............sshheeww cryWhat do u take us for GEJ? next nw it will be unemployment, why nt tackle one thing and give Nigerians result.............sshheeww

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by onyxo76(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
i don't want to hear any stupid date for steady power supply cos right now am very angry with the situation,my area in ile-ife has never had so bad in recent times,since the beginning of last month power has been more or less non existent.i used to beat my chest about having 18 hours everyday of steady supply, but it has become like 2 hours in maybe 3-4 days now.
I learnt that there is rotation among the various areas in town so that each area has some power supply.
In all honesty the power supply has really deteriorated unlike what they about improvement in supply.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by playmode(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yawn...in other news the monkeys in Abuja zoo will speak English by 2014

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by playmode(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
The sad part of it is that i can fix the power problem Nigeria has in 6 months but will Nigerians let someone like me get to the position of Minister of power? No ways our people hate progressive people ,they will only support the person that will keep them in bondage. Talk about about earth's largest nigger nation with nigger leaders and nigger population.A recipe for total chaos and anarchy,Niggers will be niggers no matter how many degrees they acquire ,it is a race thing.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by skyp(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
I have never insulted Gej but honestly he deserves no respect. I regret the day I gave him me vote.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by pendo89(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin grin.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by seyi42k(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
ocelot2006:

God bless you my brother. And don't mind these ignorant buffoons on this thread who rain insults on the president without getting their damn facts straight. And I'm pretty sure most of them haven't gone past the boundary of Lagos, yet they run their mouths like a chronic case of dysentery.

I live the so-called restive North-East and the South-South, and I'm always on the road at least once a month. So I can categorically tell you that there has been lots of improvements under GEJ's watch. On a normal day, I enjoy 22+ hrs of light in Jalingo, some days 24hrs straight. And I pay way less for utilities, thanks to the prepaid meters introduced. Down in PHC (Ada George area) it's not so good because my house is connected to the State's distribution line, but EVERYONE connected to the Federal lines enjoys way more hours of light. That's why I'm trying so hard to cut over to the later.

Wrt to our once delapidated road network, you only have to travel out to see the work actively going on now. FERMA's actively repairing tge Jalingo-YOLA road, the dreaded Okigwe-Umuahia road, while CCEC have done a splendid job fixing the roa that connects Abakiliki to Ogoja, and work is still ongoing. In Benue, the roads through Otukpo now has a brand new look, unlike its previous state a few years ago. And a drive through Ikom-Ugep to Calabar (Cross River) will convince you that GEJ's administration is truly working as PW construction coy has done a splendid work. Overall, GEJ scores high on transportation.

Pray, tell us how many industries are in Jalingo? Do tell us how Jalingo is a yardstick to judge the effectiveness of power generation and/or development in this country?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by chucky234(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: He should power up his brain first
Here come Monday hammer on top Jona head
Well hit bro
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by playmode(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"but this one has proven he can't and won't"
That is the silliest comment of the year. You mean a govt that has not gone half way in its 4yr tenure "has proven he cant and wont" deliver on power?

Just to draw an analogy, the lagos railway project that ought to have been completed by Jakande in the 80s is still uncompleted after 14yrs of ACN rule. What can you say about that? Has the ACN also proven they "can't and won't" deliver on the only significant project under its control?

You also wrote "provision of electricity does not require miracle". If Buhari said he cant also provide the stable electricity that "does not require miracle" until 2019, and many of you are advocating Buhari as the messiah, what then do we do to have this stable electricity that "does not require miracle"?
https://www.nairaland.com/1166955/buhari-intended-stabilize-electric-power

Hey you fuxking ahole ,i have read many of your comments here defending this dumbluck jonathan who i will love to assassinate for free.You are just a typical lowlife with skittles for brains hence why you keep on defending this clueless animal who is not even fit to run a soup kitchen. Your days are numbered,you will guys will push Nigerian over the edge and all of you PDP monkeys will be slaughtered on the street of Nigeria Samuel doe style.Mark my words,there is a storm coming and it will catch you and your 40 laptop friend .By the way tell that ugly mofo boss of yours Reuben Abati to watch his back ,he is in my sights.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by daroz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Same old gist

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by deletrue: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
seyi42k:

Pray, tell us how many industries are in Jalingo? Do tell us how Jalingo is a yardstick to judge the effectiveness of power generation and/or development in this country?
You see yourself? Examine the level of your reasoning? If Jalingo was without light because there was no industries, and now there is improved power even though there are no industries or companies, there should be no commendation that power is slightly moving upward?
Now, tell me why should jona give damn about your likes? Prove that you are indeed not the animal like nigerians i referred to earlier on this thread. Better still, let us know why your likes are not on the list of 18,000, 000 nigerians with abnormal traits? Silly things. Serves you right. Next time, think reasonably before commenting on public forums.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
....just like the coming of Jesus Christ....
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by bodmasfem(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
The more people defend GEJ, the more he diapoints those who are defending him.
Those who are defending this man dont even know that by associating themselms with this man, they are equally becoming worthless in the eyes the entire citizen of Nigeria!

God punish GEJ!
God punish PDP!
God punish his supporters!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Franknigga(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
demelza: Constantly shifting the goal post to suit them. We are almost getting to 2015 and he's still promising stable power supply.
He really learned good from IBB, our own Maradona.
guy u need money from ibb so get out.am no4
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by bodmasfem(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
The more people defend GEJ, the more he disapoints those who are defending him.
Those who are defending this man dont even know that by associating themselves with this man, they are equally becoming worthless in the eyes of the entire citizens of Nigeria!

God punish GEJ!
God punish PDP!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pataki: Actually Jonathan is right on this one.

Noting that elections are slated for 2015: it is most imperative and logical to have stable and steady supply of power months before the election.

1. The Nigerian electorates would easily forget their woes and travails, and quite easily forgive Jonathan for all his previous national blunders.

2. This would be used as an election campaign strategy: if Jonathan could have achieved stable power supply, imagine what he could do for the next coming four years.

Unfortunately for Jonathan, the Nigerian electorate are fully frustrated with the PDP government. Nothing this government does can now change the mindset of most Nigerians from operation kickout PDP!
Oh! You mean like d electorates did in d last Abuja Pools?? Like dat right? @Pataki, keep DECEIVING yrself. Its allowd
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
rainbowman: I don't normally comment on this trend but its becoming alarming the way we have chosen to rain all manners of abuses upon our President. Firstly, there is this erroneous impression that the President has not done anything, however, for the first time in a long time we have inter-state rail transport, while some of you would say you want electric bullet trains without asking previous leaders why not an inch was added to the railway lines since independence till date. We have 15 of our airports being upgraded at the same time, this is no mean feat, I work for an international organization where it has taken 3 years just to build one mini terminal without hope of conclusion yet in sight. We have seen reforms in the agricultural sector. I have seen deliberate moves geared at reforming our power sector through privatisation, construction of IPPs and renovation of downed power stations. I have seen construction works on so many roads that were hitherto abandoned. I agree that the President may not be our version of President Palmer of the 24 series but he is working and yet a lot of Nigerians do not respect that. Its a shame really. As for the BH phenomenan, its a shame really but I can say the President is dealing with it in line with global best practices, do you expect to negotiate with terrorist, I can tell you that I have experience BH first hand and there is nothing political about what they hope to achieve, these guys are terrorists and their only objective is to die fighting. P/s monitor the world news during a BH major attack and note the similarities with other attacks worldwide. Nuff said
And very well said, Bros... Like I hv often said here: PROPAGANDA almost always FAILS eventuali
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
skyp: I have never insulted Gej but honestly he deserves no respect. I regret the day I gave him me vote.
So you'r no longer based in UK? Or did you vote from UK? Mayb you were so patriotic that you travelled down to Nigeria to vote? Which of the contradictions is a LIE? You cannot be black and white at the same time.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by izzideen13: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
cheesy :DI WONDER IF THIS MAN IS REALLY IN TUNE WITH REALITY CALLED NIGERIA? :DI WONDER IF THIS MAN IS REALLY IN TUNE WITH REALITY CALLED NIGERIA?HE IS ONLY FOOLING HIMSELF NOT NIGERIA.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
playmode: [/size]

Hey you fuxking ahole ,i have read many of your comments here defending this dumbluck jonathan who i will love to assassinate for free.You are just a typical lowlife with skittles for brains hence why you keep on defending this clueless animal who is not even fit to run a soup kitchen. Your days are numbered,you will guys will push Nigerian over the edge and all of you PDP monkeys will be slaughtered on the street of Nigeria Samuel doe style.Mark my words,there is a storm coming and it will catch you and your 40 laptop friend .By the way tell that ugly mofo boss of yours Reuben Abati to watch his back ,he is in my sights.
Double post
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2013

I dont have time for intellectually incapacitated elements, who can do NOTHING besides abusing and cursing themselves online.

Just to reiterate that if you'r confident of your intellectual abilities, you'll atleast challenge other people's view with superior argument.
But when the intelligence and confidence is lacking, you can only but chase shadows on this forum.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Ozonna(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2013

How old are you Are you sure you're upto the voting age of 18 or is it too much of watching American wonder on your TV grin.

This is the beauty of democracy because if it where during the military era, the DMI guys would be knocking @ your door by now. "look @ you assasinate for free" as if you've ever killed a cockroach cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
bodmasfem: The more people defend Fashola, the more he diapoints those who are defending him.
Those who are defending this man dont even know that by associating themselms with this man, they are equally becoming worthless in the eyes the entire citizen of Nigeria!

God punish Fashola!
God punish Tinubu's APC!
Lol...
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by toolovely(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Same old Story again. From 2012 to 2013 now 2014. He Wiℓℓ still use steady power to campaign for second term. Rubbish
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by dmcdad: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
seyilabi: The power situation in Lagos for the past 4 days is worst.
As in ehn.... Its at low ebb

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by bodmasfem(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian
Lol...[/quote]

*guffaw* cant u see i'm laughing.....? For ur information, if fashola is ur yarstic for measuring the achivements of ur drunkard fisherman in Aso-rock,then u are are very foolish like ur scumbag !!
Fashola has not,in anyway, disapointed anyone so far. Infact he has performed more than anybodies expectation, that is why everybody in Nigeria loves him even though he's just a governor. But u see this scumbag in Aso-rock, he's a bunch of failure!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Ozonna(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Guys no one is saying that we'll have uninterrupted power supply by 2015 in Nigeria. The only town that may have 24hrs light is Aba town because of Barth Nnaji's company and the power the company will generate initially may not even be enough for the whole of Abia State. Gej said "stable". If someone is in a coma and the Dr's say that the person condition is "stable" it means he/she is improving/will survive ( I stand to be corrected by Dr's in the house).

Even if you don't travel, ask "unbiased" Petrol tanker drivers, Luxury Drivers, frequent road trvellers,etc the condition of our roads before GEJ took over and now. Just make out time and ask them.

Most of our highways are being touched by GEJ.
Most of our Airports are being touched by GEJ.
Railways touched by GEJ.
Seaports touched by GEJ.
Power touched by this same man.

I'm not saying he's perfect but if past presidents (from the 80's - 2007) did what he's doing now, Nigeria would've been a developed nation by now.

As a Christian this man needs our prayers not curses.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Olaolufred(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
WELLDONE,
EBELE ODECHUKWU ASIKIWE JONATANI.
I BELIEVE IN YOU ON THIS BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME IN FEBRUARY 2012 THAT BOKO HARAM WOULD BECOME AN OLD STORY BY JUNE 2012.
AS YOU SAID IT, SO I COULD SEE IT TODAY.
JOB WELL DONE.
SO WHY WON'T I BELIEVE THIS ONE?
I AM REASONABLE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE.
PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE HAS FINALLY GRADUATED TO PEOPLE DECIEVING SELF.
EVEN IF NIGERIANS DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE BEING DECIVED, THE DECIEVER KNOWS HE IS DECIEVING
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by nkemKalu: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ozonna: Guys no one is saying that we'll have uninterrupted power supply by 2015 in Nigeria. The only town that may have 24hrs light is Aba town because of Barth Nnaji's company and the power the company will generate initially may not even be enough for the whole of Abia State. Gej said "stable". If someone is in a coma and the Dr's say that the person condition is "stable" it means he/she is improving/will survive ( I stand to be corrected by Dr's in the house).

Even if you don't travel, ask "unbiased" Petrol tanker drivers, Luxury Drivers, frequent road trvellers,etc the condition of our roads before GEJ took over and now. Just make out time and ask them.

Most of our highways are being touched by GEJ.
Most of our Airports are being touched by GEJ.
Railways touched by GEJ.
Seaports touched by GEJ.
Power touched by this same man. PRAYER KO, PRAYER NI,....WHAT THIS MAN IS DOING IS PATCH PATCH WORK AND NOTHING MORE. WERE THESE ROADS NOT CONSTRUCTED BY HUMAN BEINGS AND PAST LEADERS?....WERE THESE ARIPORTS AND SEAPORTS NOT DONE BY PAST LEADERS? SO WHY MUST WE GIVE SOMEBODY WHO IS DOING ONLY RENOVATION WORK MUCH CREDIT THAN THE PEOPLE WHO BUILT THEM? ....IN LAGOS STATE FASHIOLA IS UNDERTAKEN NEW PROJECTS DAILY AS WELL AS SET UP MINISTRY OF FACILITY MANAGEMENT TO MAINTAIN AND UPGRADE GOVERNMENT FACILITIES AND HE IS NOT MAKING ANY NOISE ABOUT IT. WHAT IS THIS HELL OF PATCH PATCH AND RENOVATION WORK THAT GEJ IS DOING WITH TRILLIONS OF NAIRA AND WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME? RUBBISH

I'm not saying he's perfect but if past presidents (from the 80's - 2007) did what he's doing now, Nigeria would've been a developed nation by now.

As a Christian this man needs our prayers not curses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cotonou Car-Market Used For Money-Laundering And Drug-Trafficking: US Govt / 8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration / Ezekiel Oseni Appointed As NERFUND Acting MD, Approved By Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.