Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 (12400 Views)

Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Venchy: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Na today, rumour, I beg carry your stupidity waka, we don grow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
stable power supply no. fuel increase yes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by akunjohn(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
haykay2005: He should continue the shift,No longer December 2013.idiot

abi oo,d sunday wei go gud na saturday we go don dey knw,SMH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by mrofficial2(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2013
*Yawns* undecided. I know this is impossible in Nigeria. At least, not with this current government.

Just let me have stable petrol. No thanks to the stable power supply promised.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Akpa ife:
U call no1 citizen a liar,u dnt hav respect at all if u cnt respect him,respect his position
God in heaven will surely punish u 4 dis ur post! After U see the untold hardship this useless bufoon of a Boy hhas caused Nigerians wt his ineptitude, U still come here 2 seeem insensitive 2 it.
Anyday I'll have d opportunity of seeing dis boy I'll spit on his face. (His not a man as far as I am concerned)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by chiswaggs: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2013
Akpa ife:
U call no1 citizen a liar,u dnt hav respect at all if u cnt respect him,respect his position
Which position? A position he took under oath and yet still has the guts to tell lies?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by ocelot2006(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2013
idupaul:

Don't mid the f o ols. Benue in the middle belt shares a very large border with Taraba and the benue capital is just 2 hrs from Tarabs

Just 2hrs away? Dude, have you taken a trip from Jalingo to Makurdi before, or even Makurdi to Wukari (Taraba)? Do you have any freaking idea how long it takes? Abeg, do not post on what you don't know.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by wale0911: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2013
Much need not be said about the ineffective governance paddle by Mr President. From 2011 till date, much of GEJ actions have come under serious attack home and abroad. What does this means, simple! Mr President has been outrightly rejected by majority of the Nigerian populace. Many are waiting for his tenure to end so that there can really be fresh air. History has the best President we never have, maybe Mr President will also make history has the worst President we ever had!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by SUCCEED3: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2013
I wonder if the president is not even ashamed of dishing out this promises, giving us specific times when they will be achieved and when the targets are missed, instead of issuing a n apology, he will come back and make yet another promise and the cycle goes on like that.

It's a shame that since 2009 when Late President Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan together with the then power minister, Lanre Babaloa told Nigerians that they would generate 6MW of power by December 31 2009, that target is yet met to be met 3 and half years after and they want us the be celebrating 4.5MW as an achievement.

Honestly this government has failed so far as far as the power sector is concerned. Until Nigerians see any remarkable improvement in power supply, all this bogus statements will continue to general more anger that relief.

I don't treat any of the president's promises with much regards because I see them as mere statements and promises that will not be fulfilled.

I'm just fed up with the administration.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Motolank: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2013
I wonder why boko haram targets innocent souls and they can't go streight for Jonathan so we can have another president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Praktikals(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Table Leg :
Not surprised at all, no be GEJ? hahaha ..... Fu...cking dunce... Daft and diwwitted Otueke fisherman
Your days in Aso Rock are numbered .... You are going to be disgraced out!
Konfusion breaki boni, yepa!......
Oh I wish Fela dey alive, dis Jonadol for don commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by manmade(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Table Leg :
Not surprised at all, no be GEJ? hahaha ..... Fu...cking dunce... Daft and diwwitted Otueke fisherman
Your days in Aso Rock are numbered .... You are going to be disgraced out just like my papa was disgraced!
. It is good that u finally confessed.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ds man has started to tire us his supporters!!
Boko haram is killing my ppl (easterners )cos we voted Jona more dan hs ppl and cos they erroneously think he's 4rm d east, only for ds man to say no going back on fuel subsidy removal(a day after d kano bombings).
Now he has started prevaricating abt constant power supply. I hope his advisers will remind him of d statement he md to d effect dat if he cnt give us costant power by 2015, then he is a failure! They shld know dat Atiku and d opposition might hav ds tape in their possession and are waiting for 2015 to play it. Let GEJ and hs ppl nt call it bad politics then.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Biggyd2: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Na today? See promises na:

https://www.nairaland.com/1043860/nigeria-experience-uninterrupted-power-supply#12134257 Nigeria To Experience Uninterrupted Power Supply From December – Presidency (Promise expired December 2012).

https://www.nairaland.com/1030536/surprise-critics-2013-jonathan/3#11960207 I will surprise my critics by 2013.

Those are a few of unfulfilled promises.

**...singing in Jimmy Cliff's voice "action speaks louder than words..."

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by NEROSKY(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2013
Akpa ife:
Shut up joor!!!
Commotu make i read beta post

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by after1: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2014
UP NEPA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by egopersonified(f): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
This is now mid 2014, the situation is even worse now. Empty promises of our nonchalant leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Olaolufred(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
[size=14pt] This topic means,
PEE DEE PEEE, DECIEVING, KILLING, DESTROYING AND R@PING NIGERIAS SINCE 1999.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Where is the stable electricity he promised? Why make promises you have no intention of fulfilling?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by vicadex07(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Today is the 13th of July 2014. Uncle Jona shey we never pass middle of 2014 ni Come and answer mi now and stop staring like mumu angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Region That Inspired Me, Hate Them Love Them They Keep Moving Forward / Saraki, Kwara's New Law And Its Implication For Our Democratic System / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.