Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 (12399 Views)

Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by mbhs139(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lilimax:
^ I have never and will never support people reigning abuse and curses on our president. It is an offence against God because there is no authority that exist except being instituted by God. It is true that Jonathan is slow in achieving some of his policies. We want him to stabilize power first as this will bring about rapid development. He should deal with all these generator set importers and cabbals first before talking of steady power supply..

This is the part I doubt; I mean the bolded. I thought if God actually instituted this one, if so, that means God is not ready to lift us out of our predicament.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by mbhs139(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
deletrue: You see yourself? Examine the level of your reasoning? If Jalingo was without light because there was no industries, and now there is improved power even though there are no industries or companies, there should be no commendation that power is slightly moving upward?
Now, tell me why should jona give damn about your likes? Prove that you are indeed not the animal like nigerians i referred to earlier on this thread. Better still, let us know why your likes are not on the list of 18,000, 000 nigerians with abnormal traits? Silly things. Serves you right. Next time, think reasonably before commenting on public forums.

I have noted your name. I am waiting for the day this man will disappoint you and you'll come here to complain.

Let me tell you in case you don't know. So many of us were staunch supporters of GEJ when Turai holds sway in this country. The question I kept on asking myself is, at what point did I loose respect for this guy? That was when he started making some lousy statement.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
ocelot2006:

God bless you my brother. And don't mind these ignorant buffoons on this thread who rain insults on the president without getting their damn facts straight. And I'm pretty sure most of them haven't gone past the boundary of Lagos, yet they run their mouths like a chronic case of dysentery.

I live the so-called restive North-East and the South-South, and I'm always on the road at least once a month. So I can categorically tell you that there has been lots of improvements under GEJ's watch. On a normal day, I enjoy 22+ hrs of light in Jalingo, some days 24hrs straight. And I pay way less for utilities, thanks to the prepaid meters introduced. Down in PHC (Ada George area) it's not so good because my house is connected to the State's distribution line, but EVERYONE connected to the Federal lines enjoys way more hours of light. That's why I'm trying so hard to cut over to the later.

Wrt to our once delapidated road network, you only have to travel out to see the work actively going on now. FERMA's actively repairing tge Jalingo-YOLA road, the dreaded Okigwe-Umuahia road, while CCEC have done a splendid job fixing the roa that connects Abakiliki to Ogoja, and work is still ongoing. In Benue, the roads through Otukpo now has a brand new look, unlike its previous state a few years ago. And a drive through Ikom-Ugep to Calabar (Cross River) will convince you that GEJ's administration is truly working as PW construction coy has done a splendid work. Overall, GEJ scores high on transportation.

Anoda person talking about d UNPRECEDENTED improvements in our Federal road network in d last yr or 2. Smone else also talkd about it in anoda thread just yterday; and I am repeating dis CLAIM of mine which I hv made for 3 straight days now:the amount, and esp pace, of work that hv gone into Constructn/Reconstructn/Rehabilitatn/Repairs of Federal Roads in d last year or so far outpaces any such work in d last 15yrs or so, and these Clowns shouting at d top of their hv pretended they didn't see it every time. These are roads, sm of which hv bn abandond for Decades by previous Admins bn done simultaneously by ONE Admin in about 2 yrs and a sane person what me to see d same Admin as d 'worst' in dis country's history? Really!!

And dis is same recurring story in many areas of d nation's life, particularly in Infrastructure: where virtuali ALL existing Airports had not bn touchd since they were constructd and had become a woeful Embarassment for all of us even if monies hv bn constantly appropiately for dem, just ONE Admin in less than 2 yrs is Remodeling (which is technicali Reconstructing, Expanding and Upgrading) 22 of such airports (11 already or almost ready), constructing 6 new Cargo terminals and 5 new International Terminals as well as d most extensive upgrade in d Aviatn industry eva undataken (Total Radar Coverage, VHF communicatn System, Dopplar Radar in 5 Airports, Airport Lighting, Alternative Power Systems in many airports, Airport fencing, etc etc) etc.

Where ALL Admins since d early 1980s hv presiding ova d Decline of d existing Railway system, a system that eventuali hv bn DEAD in d last 10-15 yrs, ONE Admin hv in about 2 yrs succeeded in Rehabilitating and Relaying almost 3000kms of dat dead system (with one of its lines, Lagos-Kano, already working, and d oda line, PH-Maiduguri, almost complete), just as that same Admin hv completd d Pereniali abandond Ajaokuta-Aladja-Warri Standard Guage and hv taken d constructn of both Abuja-Kaduna and Abuja Intercity Rail lines to more than 50% completn from 0% and 10% respectively, etc.

Where NO Admin hv built a single Inland Port (except Shagari, who attemptd to build one ), ONE Admin hv is building 4 of such simultaneously with 1 at Onitsha already complete and 2 odas at Lokoja and Bida to be completd dis month or nx while d oda at Oguta smtine dis yr or early nx yr. This what one has in Universities, Dams, Water Basins etc...

YET, smone wud say dis ONE Admin 'is d worst' in d nation's history, and expects smone like me to tk him seriously..... BUNCH OF FVNKING CLOWNS
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
rusher14:
It's in the middle-belt.
Surely, even you know that.
Taraba is in d NE my frnd. Stop arguing what you dont know like you hv bn doing truout dis thread
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by playmode(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I don have time for intellectually incapacitated elements, who can do NOTHING besides abusing and cursing themselves online.

Just to reiterate that if you'r confident of your intellectual abilities, you'll atleast challenge other people's view with superior argument.
But when the intelligence and confidence is lacking, you can only but chase shadows on this forum.

Since when do cretins like you understand the concept of superior arguments? Were you not the same person calling anyone who criticizes Jonathan haters and Losers but here you pretending to be Mother teresa? Don't play yourself player,the days of talking are over.It is obvious ,you and your fellow unpatriotic Oran o tangs are not capable of human compassion.You come on here ,bullsh*t people all day and go back home with your pocket full of the masses' money.You know in your heart that what you are doing is wrong but your greed exceeds your intelligence and patriotism.You are only committed to your bank balance.

Now you want to talk of superior argument? LOl ,the nerve on you is outstanding. Your PDP is a failure ,you don't need a babalawo to tell you that.You only need to be INTELLIGENT and HONEST.If Jonathan meets the "mouthed" target in 2014 then i will admit to you that i am a fool and surrender myself to you but you and i know that he won't because he is not clued up on what to do.Now tell another lie,i am waiting.

The problem of electricity generation is not a difficult one to fix but he either:

(A)Intentionally does not want to fix the problem in order to keep the masses from easily accessing information through Television and the Internet.

or

(B)Lacks the capacity to competently delegate and delegate competent civil servants.

He chooses party members to head portfolios that they have no experience or expertise in,yet he expect a different result every time. He is just another typical African leader, clueless beyond imagination and an elected dictator.Ever read Animal Farm? Get a copy ,it may help you understand.

FYI being able to speak well ,write well or debate well does not mean you are intelligent. Being educated does not mean you are intelligent. This is a mistake many Nigerians like you make.You go on speaking "Big Grammar" and mistake yourself for being intelligent. How many PHD holders do we have in the ruling party ,yet they can't fix basic problems that some South Korean high school kids can fix in 10 minutes.

Obviously you do not UNDERSTAND the meaning of the word "intelligent" so allow me to define it for you

Intelligent ;
(A) guided by reason; rational
(B) Showing sound judgment and rationality: an intelligent decision; an intelligent person offer an intelligent solution to a problem.
(C) displaying quickness of understanding, sound thought, or good judgment
(D) having the faculty of reasoning and understanding; possessing intelligence
(E) endowed with the capacity to reason
(F) consistent with or based on or using reason; "rational behavior"; "a process of rational inference"; "rational thought"

Clearly from the above you will realize that you are well educated but not intelligent.
(A) Intelligent people do not support a system that kills its own people through corruption
(B) Intelligent people do not defend incompetence or mediocrity
(C) Intelligent people do not deceive their people for personal gain
(D) Intelligent people do not destroy their own country through greed
(E) Intelligent people admit their mistakes or mistakes of their affiliates and take steps to correct the mistakes

I could go on but i am sure you get the picture.People like do not deserve words ,you deserve action/justice from the masses.The masses will rise up one day when your greed has pushed them beyond the point of no return.You will remember my words that day and wished you had taken a different path.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
playmode: The sad part of it is that i can fix the power problem Nigeria has in 6 months but will Nigerians let someone like me get to the position of Minister of power? No ways our people hate progressive people ,they will only support the person that will keep them in bondage. Talk about about earth's largest nigger nation with nigger leaders and nigger population.A recipe for total chaos and anarchy,Niggers will be niggers no matter how many degrees they acquire ,it is a race thing.
Hehehehehehehehehe...... Choi!! But sm of you are really Frustratd sha.... No worry Bros, Nigeria go beta. Abeg, try buy yrself a cold bottle of Spirit dis aftanoon. Biko
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
bodmasfem: The more people defend GEJ, the more he diapoints those who are defending him.
Those who are defending this man dont even know that by associating themselms with this man, they are equally becoming worthless in the eyes the entire citizen of Nigeria!

God punish GEJ!
God punish PDP!
God punish his supporters!
You sure say you no dey talk unda d influence of yr own Personal PUNISHMENT so??
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by idupaul: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ozonna: Guys no one is saying that we'll have uninterrupted power supply by 2015 in Nigeria. The only town that may have 24hrs light is Aba town because of Barth Nnaji's company and the power the company will generate initially may not even be enough for the whole of Abia State. Gej said "stable". If someone is in a coma and the Dr's say that the person condition is "stable" it means he/she is improving/will survive ( I stand to be corrected by Dr's in the house).

Even if you don't travel, ask "unbiased" Petrol tanker drivers, Luxury Drivers, frequent road trvellers,etc the condition of our roads before GEJ took over and now. Just make out time and ask them.

Most of our highways are being touched by GEJ.
Most of our Airports are being touched by GEJ.
Railways touched by GEJ.
Seaports touched by GEJ.
Power touched by this same man.

I'm not saying he's perfect but if past presidents (from the 80's - 2007) did what he's doing now, Nigeria would've been a developed nation by now.

As a Christian this man needs our prayers not curses.

And what do U mean by unbiased petrol tanker ... One thing dogs of war like U don't know is that the people who really love GEJ are the ones criticizing him .. Dude I had natural love for this same GEJ in 2011 , I believed him so much I went out to campaign for him evry time I had the opportunity.. The events that have unfolded post election has shown no good can come out from GEJ like no good will come out of sodom and Gommorah.... You only love GEJ only on a pay as U love basis ..Yes we all know U guys are being paid a miserly 75k a month to infiltrate the social Media .. We know Beaf recruited some of U from already existing users on Nairaland, we know some of U even sent beaf mails begging to be recruited .. So PLEASE NiCCUR. Park well joor

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rusher14: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
taharqa: Taraba is in d NE my frnd. Stop arguing what you dont know like you hv bn doing truout dis thread

This matter has been put to bed.

I would really appreciate it if you do not peregrinate like a sparrow.

The matter at hand is power generation and transmission as promised by the ruling PDP through the president.

Why should we believe things would change for the better if after 14 years of rule, power is still very much a mirage?

Why should we believe when middle-to-late last year the Pro-anything-GEJ-says-is-true group told us the dark days were well and truly over only for us to discover that it was the perennial issue of increase in generated power due to increase in water levels at the dams?

What promise do the down-trodden have other than knowing that there is an imminent hike in the price of petroleum products?

What is more ludicrous than a regime not being able to bring to justice those that have looted the country's treasury ragged and even told the masses that they would have to pay the cost?

Indeed, you can begin your usual Argumentum Ad Hominem (It wouldn't surprise me), facts don't lie.

Nothing has changed and as much as one would appreciate a positive change one can only be pessimistic based on past antecedents of the president and ruling government.

Over to you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by ewet: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
And what shuld we do to you if you fail on your promise Mr.GEJ.Do not come to us by 2015 and start praising your self for marginally improving power supply but wht we want to hear is tht you have brougth about optimum efficiency in tht sector.We dey wait cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by otokx(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Someone should ask GEJ when he intends to complete 50% of the east west road project? There is still no electricity for the 3rd day running at UNIPORT.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ozonna: Guys no one is saying that we'll have uninterrupted power supply by 2015 in Nigeria. The only town that may have 24hrs light is Aba town because of Barth Nnaji's company and the power the company will generate initially may not even be enough for the whole of Abia State. Gej said "stable". If someone is in a coma and the Dr's say that the person condition is "stable" it means he/she is improving/will survive ( I stand to be corrected by Dr's in the house).

Even if you don't travel, ask "unbiased" Petrol tanker drivers, Luxury Drivers, frequent road trvellers,etc the condition of our roads before GEJ took over and now. Just make out time and ask them.

Most of our highways are being touched by GEJ.
Most of our Airports are being touched by GEJ.
Railways touched by GEJ.
Seaports touched by GEJ.
Power touched by this same man.

I'm not saying he's perfect but if past presidents (from the 80's - 2007) did what he's doing now, Nigeria would've been a developed nation by now

As a Christian this man needs our prayers not curses.

Yet Anoda person saying same tin, with even a Piece of Advice to booth.....
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by ewet: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Akpa ife: GEJ man of honor,u must rule us till 2019 weather north like it or nt I trust u,I must vote 4u weather good or bad,we get light 4 our area 24hrs
You have started your ethnic jingoism you brainless slowpoke.Is it the North tht does not want your clueless GEJ anymore or the entire country.Now you are trying to play the ethnic card to cover you Oga at the top's failure.You will surely fail with this one and all progressives are more thn united in seeing the end of you brainless transformers who want to transform us to become just like your retardeen selves.I reject retardeenism and this is what your GEJ exudes with pitiable fervour.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by playmode(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehehehehehehe...... Choi!! But sm of you are really Frustratd sha.... No worry Bros, Nigeria go beta. Abeg,try buy yourself a cold bottle of Spirit dis aftanoon. Biko

I am not frustrated as i do not live in Nigeria.I live in a country where power supply is 24 hours a day ,7 days a week. Fortunately for me i have friends who work in the power sector of my host country and through them i now have some reasonable insight on how to generate power.It is not as hard as our politician make it out to be.They intentionally tell us lies to make it seem like power generation is a hard task.One thing i am sure of though is that the opposite is the case.If i were to be in the position of Minister of power ,i will fire all the "dead wood" who have occupied senior positions in the ministry of power for the past 10 years and hire foreign experts from Japan ,USA,Canada,Germany and Russia that are experienced in power generation and transmission.I will not hire them as consultants ,i will hire them as active duty ,salary earning civil servant to fill up crucial positions in the Ministry of power. In case you have not noticed , there are a lot of highly skilled Americans who no longer have a job due to the economic crisis in the USA.These people could be very valuable to the Nigerian Government in various ministries where they are failing.

You can not ask a carpenter to fix a leaking pipe and expect a good result. Nepotism is the backbone of the PDP , friends doing favors for friends e.t.c.Like i said i can fix Nigeria's power problem in 6 months,it is not a boast; it is fact.Zimbabwe with all it's economic problems has 24 hours electricity .Ask yourself how that is possible when they barely have food to eat? Yet Nigeria with all it's financial muscle can not build refineries or fix the power sector? All this while senators are earning $1.8million per years and Jonathan is looting the coffers dry.Clearly these guys are just telling us tales by moonlight. They have no intention of fixing these problems. An infrastructurally crippled Nigeria is PDP's looting pot.If they fix all these problems it will be hard for them to retain power because many people will be enlightened and get easy access to information.Without electricity ,how can Nigerians listen to news ,access the internet or run their businesses effectively?

If we were to arrest Jonathan , his cronies , Members of the house of assembly and other PDP big wigs today seize all their assets ,retrieve all monies they have stolen do you know how much we will have? There will be enough money to build an entire city that will be similar to Dubai, build bullet train system,build decent sewage system,build Oil refineries and increase our power generation 20 folds. e.t.c We have the money to fix Nigeria but it is being kept in the pockets of the animals in Abuja.Go and take a look at how they are living large at the expense of our people.One animal known as DIDI a close pal of Jonathan just bought a N60Million Ferrari last week.These are the kinds of people who should be kidnapped , slaughtered and their heads hung a pole in a round-about for everyone to see.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
rusher14:
It's in the middle-belt.
Surely, even you know that.

Phd in MUMUOLOGY
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
rusher14:

This matter has been put to bed.

I would really appreciate it if you do not peregrinate like a sparrow.

The matter at hand is power generation and transmission as promised by the ruling PDP through the president.

Why should we believe things would change for the better if after 14 years of rule, power is still very much a mirage?

Why should we believe when middle-to-late last year the Pro-anything-GEJ-says-is-true group told us the dark days were well and truly over only for us to discover that it was the perennial issue of increase in generated power due to increase in water levels at the dams?

What promise do the down-trodden have other than knowing that there is an imminent hike in the price of petroleum products?

What is more ludicrous than a regime not being able to bring to justice those that have looted the country's treasury ragged and even told the masses that they would have to pay the cost?

Indeed, you can begin your usual Argumentum Ad Hominem (It wouldn't surprise me), facts don't lie.

Nothing has changed
and as much as one would appreciate a positive change one can only be pessimistic based on past antecedents of the president and ruling government.

Over to you.

If afta reading d comment b4 d one you just quotd, and sm oda b4 and afta dat one, on Specific tins in infrastructure (Roads, Rails, Airports, Inland Waterways, Power etc) and you dismissd all of them with a Wave of d Hand but blandly wrote d @Emboldened: 'Nothing has changed', am afraid I can't bring myself to respond to you eida. So sorri, but I usuali dont debate IJIOTS or those persons who mk it look so..... On Power, I will comment on it later wheneva I quote smone else's comment. Thnks
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rusher14: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ozin:

Phd in MUMUOLOGY
I would say this only once, Taraba was carved out of Gongola state and eographically it is in the middle belt just like Abuja, Benue and Plateau.

Cheers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraba_State
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by idupaul: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
rusher14:
I would say this only once, Taraba was carved out of Gongola state and eographically it is in the middle belt just like Abuja, Benue and Plateau.

Cheers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraba_State

Don't mid the f o ols. Benue in the middle belt shares a very large border with Taraba and the benue capital is just 2 hrs from Tarabs
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rusher14: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
idupaul:

Don't mid the f o ols. Benue in the middle belt shares a very large border with Taraba and the benue capital is just 2 hrs from Tarabs

In fact It is so close to Yandev/Vandekia in Benue and Ogoja/Obudu in Cross-River that it is even laughable to think it any other way.

But for political reasons even Nigeria could be in North-west Africa.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by fasbat(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
IF WAR TORN COUNTRY LIKE IRAQ,SYRIA GENERATE 40,000/50,000 MWATTS ,YEYE GOVT BOASTING OF 3,500MW, SORRY FOR THOSE THAT VOTED FOR U,SHA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Its a plan of theirs that Ive been harping about for almost 2yrs. You can check my old posts.

Watch, 6 months before the elections, power will become "stable", NIgerians will---foolishly--- forget all the calamities of the last 3yrs and vote in this drunken clown again. "Na fresh Air Electricity" . After winning reelection, electricity will slump again. Then in 2018 he will put forward the 7yr single term bill. By then, NIgerians will be too weary, and too hungry to fight.

NIGERIA, WELCOME YOUR FIRST LIFE PRESIDENT: DR.GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Foxyhoxy(f): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
tomakint:
Compare and contrast power supply to the country during Obj's time and Jonathan then get back to me!
obj time I experienced 18hrs non stop, Gej time na 3hrs per day, with exorbitant charges. That's what u wanna hear!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by taharqa: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
playmode:

I am not frustrated as i do not live in Nigeria.I live in a country where power supply is 24 hours a day ,7 days a week. Fortunately for me i have friends who work in the power sector of my host country and through them i now have some reasonable insight on how to generate power.It is not as hard as our politician make it out to be.They intentionally tell us lies to make it seem like power generation is a hard task.One thing i am sure of though is that the opposite is the case.If i were to be in the position of Minister of power ,i will fire all the "dead wood" who have occupied senior positions in the ministry of power for the past 10 years and hire foreign experts from Japan ,USA,Canada,Germany and Russia that are experienced in power generation and transmission.I will not hire them as consultants ,i will hire them as active duty ,salary earning civil servant to fill up crucial positions in the Ministry of power. In case you have not noticed , there are a lot of highly skilled Americans who no longer have a job due to the economic crisis in the USA.These people could be very valuable to the Nigerian Government in various ministries where they are failing.

You can not ask a carpenter to fix a leaking pipe and expect a good result. Nepotism is the backbone of the PDP , friends doing favors for friends e.t.c.Like i said i can fix Nigeria's power problem in 6 months,it is not a boast; it is fact.Zimbabwe with all it's economic problems has 24 hours electricity .Ask yourself how that is possible when they barely have food to eat? Yet Nigeria with all it's financial muscle can not build refineries or fix the power sector?

If we were to arrest Jonathan , his cronies , Members of the house of assembly and other PDP big wigs today seize all their assets ,retrieve all monies they have stolen do you know how much we will have? There will be enough money to build an entire city that will be similar to Dubai, build bullet train system,build decent sewage system,build Oil refineries and increase our power generation 20 folds. e.t.c We have the money to fix Nigeria but it is being kept in the pockets of the animals in Abuja.Go and take a look at how they are living large at the expense of our people.One animal known as DIDI a close pal of Jonathan just bought a N60Million Ferrari last week.These are the kinds of people who should be kidnapped , slaughtered and their heads hung a pole in a round-about for everyone to see.

Stop the RANTING dis boy. Not interestd.

I already know hw 'Intelligent' you are. Weren't you d one who just said in yr last comment that you were 'going to assasinate the President' and that it wud be 'the easiest thing you wud do'?? And you said it in a PUBLIC forum, the most popular in d country of d President you want to assasinate!! In that mind of yrs, you bliv dat yr supposd 'Anonymity' wud mean you cud get away with any tin, right? That comment of yrs already SUMMED you up, dude; so you tink I was surprisd when you also claimd you cud 'solve Nigeria's Power problem in 6months'?

Lawd!! YOU guys dont hv a clue hw RIDICULOUS you mk yrselves out here at times. No clue whatsoeva. Even d Procurement Process of a SMALL 100MW Power plant CANNOT be completd any where in d world in 6months; abi, you tink GE and SEIMES sell Gas turbines the way you buy Koli Koli in Alagbogbo market? Not to talk of doing Feasibility Studies, Land Preparatns, Community 'Relations' etc; and of course since you be doing all these in Public service as Min of Power, writing d budget for dis plant, getting it passd tru d National Assembly, going tru BPP d Procurement Agency, giving d actual contract, buying d turbines from 'Mamuput' GE Stores, shipping it to Nigeria, clearing it from d ports, transporting it to d already prepard site and BUILDING TO COMPLETION- all in 6months. And you wud of course have to build at least 100 of such plants AT ONCE within d 6 months period cos Nigeria needs nothing less than 10,000MW to solve its power problem.

Just as you are doing that, you wud also Procure hundreds of 330 and 130 KVA Transformers and oda components in other to build hundreds of requird Transmissn/Distributn Substations across the nation, and also simultaneously build tens of thousands of Transmissn and Distributn Lines across d length and breath of nation so as to change Nigeria's 1-phase Single Linear Grid to 3-phase Radial Grid System. Then yu wud go ahead to build gas lines and stations across at least parts of nation where these plants wud be locatd as well as repairing d dams, etc- ALL in 6months.

Then as you indicatd, you wud sack those workers in d sector who hv spent more than 10yrs (a large chunk of PHCN staff dat is), and bring in foreign workers from Japan, France, Germany etc, to tk ova in 6 months- no doubt d Labour Union and National Assembly wue be CLAPPING for you and hailing yur god works. In case you decide to Privatise the sector, you wud effect d 'Largest Private takova in d world' in 6 months too.......

Abeg Bros, hw old are you again??

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by deelobe: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
As am writing since Tuesday the longest we have had electricity is 2hrs, today we had electricity for 45 minutes. No explanation, nothing. Palmgrove/onipan area.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rusher14: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
taharqa: Stop the RANTING dis boy. Not interestd. I already know hw 'Intelligent' you are. Weren't you d one who just said in yr last comment that you were 'going to assasinate the President' and that it wud be 'the easiest thing you wud do'?? And you said it in a PUBLIC forum, the most popular in d country of d President you want to assasinate!! In that mind of yrs, you bliv dat yr supposd 'Anonymity' wud mean you cud get away with any tin, right? That comment of yrs already SUMMED you up, dude; so you tink I was surprisd when you also claimd you cud 'solve Nigeria's Power problem in 6months'? Lawd!! YOU guys dont hv a clue hw RIDICULOUS you mk yrselves out here at times. No clue whatsoeva. Even a Procurement Processes of a SMALL 100MW Power plant CANNOT be completd any where in d world in 6months; abi, you tink that GE and SEIMES sell Gas turbines the way you buy Koli Koli in Alagbogbo market? Not to talk about doing Feasibility Studies, Land Preparatns, Community 'Relations' etc; and of course since you be doing all these in Public service as Min of Power, you wud write d budget for dis plant, get it passd tru d National Assembly, go tru BPP d Procurement Agency, give d contract, buy d turbines from 'Mamuput' GE Stores, ship it to Nigeria, clear it from d ports, transport it to d already prepard site and BUILD TO COMPLETION- all in 6months. And you wud not of course to build at least 100 of such plants AT ONCE within d 6 months cos Nigeria needs nothing less than 10,000MW to solve its power problem. Just as you are doing that, you wud also Procure hundreds of 330 and 130 KVA Transformers and oda components in other to build hundreds of requird Transmissn/Distributn Substations across the nation, and also simultaneously build tens of thousands of Transmissn and Distributn Lines across d length and breath of nations so as to change Nigeria's 1-phase Single Linear Grid to 3-phase Radial System. Then build gas lines and stations across at least parts of where these plants wud be locatd as well as repairing d dams, etc- ALL in 6months of course. Then as you indicatd, you wud sack those workers in d sector who hv spent more than 10yrs (a large chunck of PHCN staff dat is), and bring in foreign workers from Japan, France, Germany etc, to tk ova in 6 months- and d Labour Union and National Assembly wue be CLAPPING for you of course. In case you decif to Privatise, you wud effect d 'Largest Private takova in d world' in 6 months too....... Abeg Bros, hw old are you again??

All well and good.

So why do they always boast of getting these projects sorted in such short periods? (GEJ just said middle of 2014)

Are they simply lying? or grossly incompetent?

Please, if you know the true time-frame tell him to come back to correct his utterances while the time is still available.

A few of us are mature enough to accept one acknowledging his mistake.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Akiika: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Just STFUP!!!
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by otokx(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
deelobe: As am writing since Tuesday the longest we have had electricity is 2hrs, today we had electricity for 45 minutes. No explanation, nothing. Palmgrove/onipan area.
at least you had, come to unique uniport no light 3 days non stop like a party jam mix.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by playmode(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
taharqa: Stop the RANTING dis boy. Not interestd. I already know hw 'Intelligent' you are. Weren't you d one who just said in yr last comment that you were 'going to assasinate the President' and that it wud be 'the easiest thing you wud do'?? And you said it in a PUBLIC forum, the most popular in d country of d President you want to assasinate!! In that mind of yrs, you bliv dat yr supposd 'Anonymity' wud mean you cud get away with any tin, right? That comment of yrs already SUMMED you up, dude; so you tink I was surprisd when you also claimd you cud 'solve Nigeria's Power problem in 6months'? Lawd!! YOU guys dont hv a clue hw RIDICULOUS you mk yrselves out here at times. No clue whatsoeva. Even a Procurement Processes of a SMALL 100MW Power plant CANNOT be completd any where in d world in 6months; abi, you tink that GE and SEIMES sell Gas turbines the way you buy Koli Koli in Alagbogbo market? Not to talk about doing Feasibility Studies, Land Preparatns, Community 'Relations' etc; and of course since you be doing all these in Public service as Min of Power, you wud write d budget for dis plant, get it passd tru d National Assembly, go tru BPP d Procurement Agency, give d contract, buy d turbines from 'Mamuput' GE Stores, ship it to Nigeria, clear it from d ports, transport it to d already prepard site and BUILD TO COMPLETION- all in 6months. And you wud not of course to build at least 100 of such plants AT ONCE within d 6 months cos Nigeria needs nothing less than 10,000MW to solve its power problem. Just as you are doing that, you wud also Procure hundreds of 330 and 130 KVA Transformers and oda components in other to build hundreds of requird Transmissn/Distributn Substations across the nation, and also simultaneously build tens of thousands of Transmissn and Distributn Lines across d length and breath of nations so as to change Nigeria's 1-phase Single Linear Grid to 3-phase Radial System. Then build gas lines and stations across at least parts of where these plants wud be locatd as well as repairing d dams, etc- ALL in 6months of course. Then as you indicatd, you wud sack those workers in d sector who hv spent more than 10yrs (a large chunck of PHCN staff dat is), and bring in foreign workers from Japan, France, Germany etc, to tk ova in 6 months- and d Labour Union and National Assembly wue be CLAPPING for you of course. In case you decif to Privatise, you wud effect d 'Largest Private takova in d world' in 6 months too....... Abeg Bros, hw old are you again??

Listen Gonzo,first up this "Boy" could be twice your age.Secondly this is not BBM ,this is nairaland so please construct your sentences in readable English Language not sms slang.That is why your parents sent you to school is it not? Geez just take a look at your comment,quite shameful for a grown adult to construct sentences like that and post it online.I don't mean to be condescending but a twelve year old can put you to shame when it comes to constructing a sentence.How can you grasp the simplest progressive ideologies when you can't even read or write properly?

Thirdly learn to comprehend ,in my comment i said i will love to assassinate Jonathan.I did not say i am going to or that i will.There is a difference,read the previous sentence 10 times over maybe it will a score "goal" in your head.Schooling you is giving me a headache,how did you pass your exams??

I have tried to read your comment but can't understand your unintelligent ramble.With an electorate like you,it is not hard to see why retards are elected as president of Nigeria. I guess you are dumb.e.r than Badluck Jonathan hence why your "thought process" can't recognize his glaring failures.Don't worry i know it is not your fault,it the genes you possess.Nothing can fix stup!d. As for me being anonymous ,i can give you my details if you want.Listen up dummy ,I am a revolutionary in my own way and the time will come when people like me will lead.Sit down ,keep drinking your cool aid and expecting a miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by PastorOla1: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
It will not be by how many times he shift the goal post, it will be by determination not promise any IDIOT can make promise pls.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Sharexgold(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
It makes no difference........................!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Sharexgold(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
It makes no difference..........!
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Ozonna(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
idupaul:

And what do U mean by unbiased petrol tanker ... One thing dogs of war like U don't know is that the people who really love GEJ are the ones criticizing him .. Dude I had natural love for this same GEJ in 2011 , I believed him so much I went out to campaign for him evry time I had the opportunity.. The events that have unfolded post election has shown no good can come out from GEJ like no good will come out of sodom and Gommorah.... You only love GEJ only on a pay as U love basis ..Yes we all know U guys are being paid a miserly 75k a month to infiltrate the social Media .. We know Beaf recruited some of U from already existing users on Nairaland, we know some of U even sent beaf mails begging to be recruited .. So PLEASE NiCCUR. Park well joor

Youngman kindly respect yourself i don't work for GEJ and God be my witness. Must every GEJ supporter be working for him Since i've not seen you insult Eko ile,Gbawe,etc, i bet you are a (pusycat of war)paid agent of APC And your monthly salary is 25k. Guy abeg i no get ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA / Herdsmen: Abiodun Deploys Joint Squad To Yewa Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.