Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 (12398 Views)

Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2013
Just ordered a cartoon of candle tongue

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by sammmiey1: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2013
rusher14:
When someone consistently lies what should we call him?
Blood*y freaking liar

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by sammmiey1: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2013
lynpetra: Just ordered a cartoon of candle tongue
cartoon of candle?

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Soso990240(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2013
Anoda reasn 4 subsidy removal.Dis guy no get talk again..him dn push am go mid2o14 again..jst 2 gv us hope.infact,if u no do dat light,no vote 4 u come 2015..mtchwww

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by 9free(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2013
Akpa ife: GEJ man of honor,u must rule us till 2019 weather north like it or nt I trust u,I must vote 4u weather good or bad,we get light 4 our area 24hrs
Another "Mad He Goat" on the run......

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Dee60: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2013
Amen. last year they said 2013, now the goal has shifted to 2014. We pray it is true.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by theripper: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2013
DMX----"Here we go again, same old shit dawg, just a different day
"

well, in Jigga's diss to Nas------ " We don't believe u, u need more people".

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by franchizy(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2013
Wen will NL be matured in comments. GEJ ve performed very well in terms of power generation. For example, in my state (Abia), GEJ collaborated wit our God sent Gov T. A. Orji and for the past 16 months we have 24hrs Electricity especially in Aba.

Hold ur Governors responsible if u don't ve steady Electricity and leave GEJ alone. Whether u all like it or not GEJ already won 2015 Election.

God Bless GEJ
God Bless T.A. Orji
God Bless PDP
God Bless Nigeria

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: He should power up his brain first
I can help him with that. grin

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by dbride: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2013
idupaul: I am really ashamed I voted this liar ...Jonathan does not have the will or ability to fix anything ..he is part of the convenant that has vowed to leave Nigeria in darkness... This is the Electricity that had improved by almost 40percent when Barth Nnaji was there at the rate NNaji was working Nigerias power problem would have been a thing of the past now but NO wicked Jonathan sent him away so darkness can return ..Nw we are back to 1999 power ratings

Well said. Barth Nnaji truly had plans for this sector.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rusher14: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2013
franchizy: Wen will NL be matured in comments. GEJ ve performed very well in terms of power generation. For example, in my state (Abia), GEJ collaborated wit our God sent Gov T. A. Orji and for the past 16 months we have 24hrs Electricity especially in Aba.

Hold ur Governors responsible if u don't ve steady Electricity and leave GEJ alone. Whether u all like it or not GEJ already won 2015 Election.

God Bless GEJ
God Bless T.A. Orji
God Bless PDP
God Bless Nigeria
And that is democracy to you?
Even if the people don't want him he must rule?
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by gbadexy(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2013
This man sabi lie.
It was march this year before! How many mega watt do we generate now sef, I just hear big numbers on papers.
I don't have electricity for the past 5 days now and it has become a pattern of having some hours of electricity for every 3 or more days of darkness.
Na dis lite own dey pain ♍ƺ pass. Despite increasing bills from N2000 to N5000 monthly, the power supply is even worse than before the tariff was increased and the heat these days is something else.
I pray God spare •̸Ϟ•̸y life till 2015, I will not only vote against him but campaign against him.

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2013
Story story
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2013
franchizy: Wen will NL be matured in comments. GEJ ve performed very well in terms of power generation. For example, in my state (Abia), GEJ collaborated wit our God sent Gov T. A. Orji and for the past 16 months we have 24hrs Electricity especially in Aba.

God Bless GEJ
God Bless T.A. Orji
God Bless PDP
God Bless Nigeria
What an aZzzz kisser you are. Smh!

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rainbowman: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2013
I don't normally comment on this trend but its becoming alarming the way we have chosen to rain all manners of abuses upon our President. Firstly, there is this erroneous impression that the President has not done anything, however, for the first time in a long time we have inter-state rail transport, while some of you would say you want electric bullet trains without asking previous leaders why not an inch was added to the railway lines since independence till date. We have 15 of our airports being upgraded at the same time, this is no mean feat, I work for an international organization where it has taken 3 years just to build one mini terminal without hope of conclusion yet in sight. We have seen reforms in the agricultural sector. I have seen deliberate moves geared at reforming our power sector through privatisation, construction of IPPs and renovation of downed power stations. I have seen construction works on so many roads that were hitherto abandoned. I agree that the President may not be our version of President Palmer of the 24 series but he is working and yet a lot of Nigerians do not respect that. Its a shame really. As for the BH phenomenan, its a shame really but I can say the President is dealing with it in line with global best practices, do you expect to negotiate with terrorist, I can tell you that I have experience BH first hand and there is nothing political about what they hope to achieve, these guys are terrorists and their only objective is to die fighting. P/s monitor the world news during a BH major attack and note the similarities with other attacks worldwide. Nuff said

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by dbride: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2013

God Bless GEJ
God Bless T.A. Orji
God Bless PDP
God Bless Nigeria

Oh God, here lies the mistake of a sycophant; he never remembers that God exists!

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by theripper: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2013

God Bless GEJ
God Bless T.A. Orji
God Bless PDP
God Bless Nigeria

Obvious sarcasm, I know u to b an Aboki. Except u migrated as an almajiri to Abia.

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Sweetapple007(f): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Really!
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by ceejay80s(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2013
I wish i have super power
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rusher14: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2013
rainbowman: I don't normally comment on this trend but its becoming alarming the way we have chosen to rain all manners of abuses upon our President. Firstly, there is this erroneous impression that the President has not done anything, however, for the first time in a long time we have inter-state rail transport, while some of you would say you want electric bullet trains without asking previous leaders why not an inch was added to the railway lines since independence till date. We have 15 of our airports being upgraded at the same time, this is no mean feat, I work for an international organization where it has taken 3 years just to build one mini terminal without hope of conclusion yet in sight. We have seen reforms in the agricultural sector. I have seen deliberate moves geared at reforming our power sector through privatisation, construction of IPPs and renovation of downed power stations. I have seen construction works on so many roads that were hitherto abandoned. I agree that the President may not be our version of President Palmer of the 24 series but he is working and yet a lot of Nigerians do not respect that. Its a shame really. As for the BH phenomenan, its a shame really but I can say the President is dealing with it in line with global best practices, do you expect to negotiate with terrorist, I can tell you that I have experience BH first hand and there is nothing political about what they hope to achieve, these guys are terrorists and their only objective is to die fighting. P/s monitor the world news during a BH major attack and note the similarities with other attacks worldwide. Nuff said

I see your point but mediocrity should never be condoned especially at the highest level.
Every single leader would do something right but it is the balance of performance that is used in gauging their legacy.
Too many unpopular decisions, deceit from every quarter and corrupt practices have reached an all time high (no one gets punished).
So, i think it is right for the people to express their dissatisfaction.
It's the least we can do.

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by cyril83(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2013
rainbowman: I don't normally comment on this trend but its becoming alarming the way we have chosen to rain all manners of abuses upon our President. Firstly, there is this erroneous impression that the President has not done anything, however, for the first time in a long time we have inter-state rail transport, while some of you would say you want electric bullet trains without asking previous leaders why not an inch was added to the railway lines since independence till date. We have 15 of our airports being upgraded at the same time, this is no mean feat, I work for an international organization where it has taken 3 years just to build one mini terminal without hope of conclusion yet in sight. We have seen reforms in the agricultural sector. I have seen deliberate moves geared at reforming our power sector through privatisation, construction of IPPs and renovation of downed power stations. I have seen construction works on so many roads that were hitherto abandoned. I agree that the President may not be our version of President Palmer of the 24 series but he is working and yet a lot of Nigerians do not respect that. Its a shame really. As for the BH phenomenan, its a shame really but I can say the President is dealing with it in line with global best practices, do you expect to negotiate with terrorist, I can tell you that I have experience BH first hand and there is nothing political about what they hope to achieve, these guys are terrorists and their only objective is to die fighting. P/s monitor the world news during a BH major attack and note the similarities with other attacks worldwide. Nuff said
shut the fuckkk. Silly cun.t.

You have made points in your pathetic mind abi?

Your shoeless president has recorded more failures than stewpid achievements you mentioned here.

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2013
here we go again! Am just sick and tired of hearing dis same old sh!t. I have been hearing this since i was born dammit!
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by killuminati(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: He should power up his brain first
I don laff tiregringringrin

Bros calm down, gej is working naucheesy
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by Onos4real(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Stable power he has been promising since 2010 which he has nt be able to achieved? The fact is that pdp as a party has nothing to offer to d nation. Nigerians are now becoming wiser pls, let b wise comes 2015 when it wi b a tym to choose our president. May God bless Nigeria......

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by tomakint: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2013
Too many mindless babies whinning on this thread already, what obj couldn't fix in 8 years despite wasting NGN2 trillion, they want Jonathan to fix within 2 years undecided
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by otokx(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2013
No NEPA in UNIPORT for 3 days non stop.

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by rusher14: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2013
tomakint: Too many mindless babies whinning on this thread already, what obj couldn't fix in 8 years despite wasting NGN2 trillion, they want Jonathan to fix within 2 years undecided
In that case GEJ has been making empty promises.

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by najoke: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2013

^
You should have followed your instinct of not commenting instead of the crap you just spewed

Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by tomakint: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2013
May you live long, may you walk and never stumble, indeed, you have spoken like an Oracle! God bless you!
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by just4francisca: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2013
GEJ. Weather sum goats likes it or not, ure already there. 2015. I can never cast my wonderful vote to any aboki me suya my foot.
Re: Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 by tomakint: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2013
rusher14:
In that case GEJ has been making empty promises.
Compare and contrast power supply to the country during Obj's time and Jonathan then get back to me!

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London / IMO State Pensioners Protest In Owerri Today - Pictures / We Didn’t Abduct Melaye: DSS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55