Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,868 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477204 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
If all counter terrorism and combatant tactics Secrets were kept the way this dssc/ssc lists were kept i think all these Boko-are-Rams would be captured in an hour.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yomi24: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Potential officrs, d info i got last wk frm my source @Abj ws dt d list hs been compiled bt lying on d table of d MS 4his signature wch'll authoriz d publication. D date 2b signd is nt knwn, i ws told 2b patient&it'll b signd @d time suitable 4dr progrm. Aside frm a date dt's jst a guess frm a source, no reliable source will tel u d date 4pubication until d list hs been approvd 4publiction, ab-initio. Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yomi24: Potential officrs, d info i got last wk frm my source @Abj ws dt d list hs been compiled bt lying on d table of d MS 4his signature wch'll authoriz d publication. D date 2b signd is nt knwn, i ws told 2b patient&it'll b signd @d time suitable 4dr progrm. Aside frm a date dt's jst a guess frm a source, no reliable source will tel u d date 4pubication until d list hs been approvd 4publiction, ab-initio. Cheers!
tank u,u try.mtweeeee
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
hmmmmmm. from what i am seeing, the list might come out any moment from now. rumours are everywhere all over the internet especially on topix. even military officers are depending on applicants for info. the army has their reasons, but i believe the military secretary maj.gen buzugbe is the only one who can tell us the truth about the list. patience is the key. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tnk u LORD.. My name is thr.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: @Mada..., self discovering in time, frees you from comparing yourself with people's success/failure/mistake. Silent is the best anwser to a fool. You guys should forget about the boy and think what next with respect to how to become commissioned officers. The greater the obstacle, the greater the miracle. Life is more spiritual than the physical; if you can win in the spirit, you can also win in the physical. A grey hair that is void of knowledge makes no meaning. I rest my case

The best write up so far...Nnabugwu nna gi musiri gi ike...nwa nna jide ka i-ji
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
The sale of dssc/ssc 2013 commenced march 27th 2013 and it closed on may 12th an additional 7days was added which shifted d closing date to 19th may. By my rough calculations today is d 86th day we are been kept in d loop. This is just showing us how bad things are being done in this country. If NA knows they are not ready for DSSC/SSC recruitment dis year must they sell their forms? RC, Tradesmen, non tradesmen, all started their applications about a month after DSSC/SSC are done with theirs, they have been called 4 interview and some of them have even started their training. NN is even fair enough 2 have conducted exams for their applicants just few weeks after closing of their reg portal. A friend once told me that they might have secretly called their "chosen ones" and they might have even started their training. Lol, it sounds ridiculous but with dis delay person has no choice than 2 start believing d unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
mcfrank88: Tnk u LORD.. My name is thr.

I hear you sir...das power of faith.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
mcfrank88: Tnk u LORD.. My name is thr.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
idris4r83: The sale of dssc/ssc 2013 commenced march 27th 2013 and it closed on may 12th an additional 7days was added which shifted d closing date to 19th may. By my rough calculations today is d 86th day we are been kept in d loop. This is just showing us how bad things are being done in this country. If NA knows they are not ready for DSSC/SSC recruitment dis year must they sell their forms? RC, Tradesmen, non tradesmen, all started their applications about a month after DSSC/SSC are done with theirs, they have been called 4 interview and some of them have even started their training. NN is even fair enough 2 have conducted exams for their applicants just few weeks after closing of their reg portal. A friend once told me that they might have secretly called their "chosen ones" and they might have even started their training. Lol, it sounds ridiculous but with dis delay person has no choice than 2 start believing d unbelievable.

There is an atom of truth in every rumour...already am geting tired of going to Ahmadu Bello Stadium every mowin...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
idris4r83: The sale of dssc/ssc 2013 commenced march 27th 2013 and it closed on may 12th an additional 7days was added which shifted d closing date to 19th may. By my rough calculations today is d 86th day we are been kept in d loop. This is just showing us how bad things are being done in this country. If NA knows they are not ready for DSSC/SSC recruitment dis year must they sell their forms? RC, Tradesmen, non tradesmen, all started their applications about a month after DSSC/SSC are done with theirs, they have been called 4 interview and some of them have even started their training. NN is even fair enough 2 have conducted exams for their applicants just few weeks after closing of their reg portal. A friend once told me that they might have secretly called their "chosen ones" and they might have even started their training. Lol, it sounds ridiculous but with dis delay person has no choice than 2 start believing d unbelievable.

There is an atom of truth in every rumour...already am geting tired of going to Ahmadu Bello Stadium every mowin...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by anienwe(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dear NLs, let's keep hope alive as we wait for d list. It will surely come one day, dis I believe. I am particularly not amazed at d delay, same happened in 2010, it took almost 3 months before they finally shortlisted names. I also applied in that same year too and dat year was my 4th year of DSSC/SSC application. So it is yet not abnormal, it will be abnormal only if it exceeds 3 to 4 months before shortlistment. I am also aware dat 2011 and 2012 took just barely a month or thereabout. My recommendation is dat we should keep praying and believing in God as we wait for d list. Let's see what tomorow has for us. God is still on d throne. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
the list will be out tommorrow
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
the list will be out tommorrow.get ready
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
azido: the list will be out tommorrow.get ready
hmmmm this time from the presidency ba?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2013

ehh!! we know what else do u have to say.....?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Who b dis clown!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hehe... All dis wednesday speculators don come again. End tym prophets loolz. Am damn sure our list won't be released on a wednesday. Any oda day apart from wed. D date I've alwz known is it will come out On 1day.#Big Smiles# ya'all shuld check ya calenders nd look for 1day's date... Datz d day it will be out.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
sleeky8:
Who b dis clown!!!!!!
my bro no kill urself.calling me a clown will not help you.if you know wat i can do for you,you will call me a wiseman and not a clown.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ayodeji86: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2013
azido: my bro no kill urself.calling me a clown will not help you.if you know wat i can do for you,you will call me a wiseman and not a clown.

Wiseman,try wise nau!Wch side are u on?ur loyalty Dey stagger o,don't u knw pple are tensed already?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=azido]the list will be out tommorrow.get ready: where is the list now
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Malachy27][/quote] grin check complete sport newspaper grin even mikel obi is not on the list tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2013
pls do i ve any electrical engineer in the house who ve face DSSC selection board? pls its urgent, pls link me up
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2013
List list list where art thou?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2013
anienwe: Dear NLs, let's keep hope alive as we wait for d list. It will surely come one day, dis I believe. I am particularly not amazed at d delay, same happened in 2010, it took almost 3 months before they finally shortlisted names. I also applied in that same year too and dat year was my 4th year of DSSC/SSC application. So it is yet not abnormal, it will be abnormal only if it exceeds 3 to 4 months before shortlistment. I am also aware dat 2011 and 2012 took just barely a month or thereabout. My recommendation is dat we should keep praying and believing in God as we wait for d list. Let's see what tomorow has for us. God is still on d throne. Cheers

you are right anienwe, i also applied too, but then i just graduate from university, i applied with discharged certificate, i know it will be out, every delay is for my favour, pls send me ur number lets chat or ur 2go username, am unshake on 2go you can ad me if you are there
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nateboijones: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2013
I had a dream that the waiting is over and my name is there, thank you Jesus. Now i don't know which it is (NA or NN). Victory is from God alone, Onward together.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by omoglobin: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Malachy27][/quote] Aug 15 is nt in military calendar
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
unshake: pls do i ve any electrical engineer in the house who ve face DSSC selection board? pls its urgent, pls link me up
am here.... DSSC applicant... Delta origin..... 1 love bro......
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
smiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Since all speculation by Man has failed us. So nobody is close to God on this matter that can specifically tell us wen d list will b out. Na wa Ooh.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
people i am hearing biometrics,there will be exam. NA is still taking time to set their questions which will be computer based,note all applicants will later be made to login into the NA web site to choose their prospective appitude test centres.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.