Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476757 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
omoglobin: Aug 15 is nt in military calendar
MEANING WAT?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Fellow potential soldiers expect tough interview question from this pregnant general!!!!

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mind you after the six or nine months training as the case may be. You must be tough like this man!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Malachy27: Fellow potential soldiers expect tough interview question from this pregnant general!!!!

Roflmao, effect of nkwobi and star!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
azido: people i am hearing biometrics,there will be exam. NA is still taking time to set their questions which will be computer based,note all applicants will later be made to login into the NA web site to choose their prospective appitude test centres.
when will all that be?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
sleeky8:

Roflmao, effect of nkwobi and star!!!!!!

@Sleeky8 you are correct but is that your line?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
lipsrsealed
DaYoungOfficer:

@Sleeky8 you are correct but is that your line?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Malachy27: Fellow potential soldiers expect tough interview question from this pregnant general!!!!
Do you know the name of the General? His name is, General Ochukwo Akpudemerovbenedo a.k.a Egbrude Ómiemie. He is the G.O.C. of papa apama palm wine industry. He was the first Army General to chase Lord Lugard to England and the first man to scare Obj during his tenure as a president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Do you know the name of the General? His name is, General Ochukwo Akpudemerovbenedo a.k.a Egbrude Ómiemie. He is the G.O.C. of papa apama palm wine industry. He was the first Army General to chase Lord Lugard to England and the first man to scare Obj during his tenure as a president.

@Emma you wldn't kill me with laugh
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Lmao! grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
when will all that be?
i dont like exams expecially when it is objective questions.i prefer theory.make we write story
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by actgodswill: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
NA re going to schools where prospective candidate graduated from to verify result n age,d registrar of one university disclosed dt.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2013
actgodswill: NA re going to schools where prospective candidate graduated from to verify result n age,d registrar of one university disclosed dt.

this is 100percent false story. Dis is called undiluted lie. This lie na A1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2013
azido: i dont like exams expecially when it is objective questions.i prefer theory.make we write story
Ok
Describe the loopholes in the Nigerian Constitution in relations with the British Constitution from 1914, and enumerate extensively the amendments that should have been done by the Judiciary in the pre-colonial era...
Oya Mr. Sabi-book Storywriter start to answer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2013
Morning peeps!!! Hope we all slept well and woke up with the right spirit. What are the papers saying today? Anything new?.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2013
actgodswill: NA re going to schools where prospective candidate graduated from to verify result n age,d registrar of one university disclosed dt.
Hmmmmm, Oga ur Lie na haillele Oooh, I throwey salut 4 d LIE. 1university y not 2universities. #Hiss#. NA will go nd verify results of above 100k applicants, Ogbeni they can only verify results towards d final stage for successfull candidates, dnt allow ppl to kip tell'n u jerk.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by henchyk(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2013
I don't think there will be any list yet. I think there will be an aptitude test first. You can't just sell forms for 2,500 naira to people and then you compile a list. There has to be equal opportunities for everyone, hence the need for an aptitude test.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2013
Am sure they go to institutions to verify results; but that do normally occur before the final enlistment is done!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2013
henchyk: I don't think there will be any list yet. I think there will be an aptitude test first. You can't just sell forms for 2,500 naira to people and then you compile a list. There has to be equal opportunities for everyone, hence the need for an aptitude test.
Hehehehehehe. What you said, I think, is the ideal situation. But remember, Nigeria is not an ideal country.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2013
henchyk: I don't think there will be any list yet. I think there will be an aptitude test first. You can't just sell forms for 2,500 naira to people and then you compile a list. There has to be equal opportunities for everyone, hence the need for an aptitude test.
even with the exams no be wetin u c as ur result u go accept? Na 4 ur front dem go mark am? NA has been recruiting like that for as long as DSSC/SSC has existed. If list comot n u no c ur name (God forbid) shey na 4 DHQ u go go complain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by anienwe(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2013
. Bros, there are no equal opportunies even when exams are conducted before d shortlistment. Its just God and destiny, that's all. Weda exam or not, if God says u will be there, u wil find ur self dere. Experience has shown us overtime, except if dis is ur first time. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oluamid(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2013
Malachy27: Mind you after the six or nine months training as the case may be. You must be tough like this man!!!

grin
Dis na spider man Oo°˚˚˚°
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2013
God will see us through.........the list will sha come out one day
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2013
idris4r83: even with the exams no be wetin u c as ur result u go accept? Na 4 ur front dem go mark am? NA has been recruiting like that for as long as DSSC/SSC has existed. If list comot n u no c ur name (God forbid) shey na 4 DHQ u go go complain?
those speculating exam are pointless,i won't say more until the list comes out.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oksma: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2013
This 2013 DSSC shortlisting is really taking long. What possibly could be the genuine reason for the obvious delays. No updates whatsoever from their website and scammers keep saying all sorts of rubbish like the second list, second batch is out...call so so and so numbers...etc. It's really frustrating. Hope they will not treat Nigerians like the Customs that shortlisted a particular section of the country in times past without any reason for that. I know job racketeers are prevalent in Nigeria now, but do wish that the level might be reduced when compared to the military. I am even tired of hoping for this release.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
you guys should just relax, the list will be out one day grin,

but Nigerian army, and navy na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
T.stone:

Am sure they go to institutions to verify results; but that do normally occur before the final enlistment is done!!!
a frnd of mine ( dssc 2011) said 2 cadets were dismissed frm the camp when NA couldnt identify the institutions they claimed to hv attended
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
joker5180: a frnd of mine ( dssc 2011) said 2 cadets were dismissed frm the camp when NA couldnt identify the institutions they claimed to hv attended
Can you imagine! How did they enter in the first place? 9ja!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
The shortlisted list will be released in january 2014, then training commences in march reason is, NA needs more rank soldiers in BH combat field than officers....confirmed info from dhq.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.