Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477540 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladepete:
Ordered a review,Does that mean salary increment. After it has been reviewed by the body in charge, will it not be summitted and approved by the president before there can be any increament?
Please read to understand.
that was 2010 dude, the increment has been done, tho' it may not be webpaged, you tell me why lower chamber was accusing uncle jona of spoiling nigerian military with money in 2012

If you have any officer or soldier arnd u, u may ask him and stop arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
anienwe: Sorry sir, thank u sir for d names. For our own good let's try to work on d way we address people. Dis applies to both dose u know and dose u don't know cos whoever can tell. I want to believe dat d original intention of this forum or thread is not to call people names or to run people down. Who am I to brag. I will never, I mean never do dat. Even if I have it all, I will never! Dats d reason why some people on dis forum with useful and genuine info concernin d shortlist wil decide to hold infos to dem selves so as to avoid being called names and getting insults. God wil help us all as we wait for d list.
Genuine info my foot, who has genuine info in the house when NA is destabilized?

...Have you heard anything from them?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: that was 2010 dude, the increment has been done, tho' it may not be webpaged, you tell me why lower chamber was accusing uncle jona of spoiling nigerian military with money in 2012

If you have any officer or soldier arnd u, u may ask him and stop arguing blindly.

You are a still a civillian. Don't argue what u don't know. I don't need any officer or soldier to info me on something I know.its you that should call any of ur officer friends or soldier friends. There has been no increament since the last approval in july 01 2010. If that's how salary increaments are approved every year Nigeria for better. Why will there be increament and it wouldn't make the news anyways? This will be my last post about this. No point arguing with you. You can argue with someone without hurling insults, you should be bigger than that. You never can tell who u really talking to. Somepeople here can actually frog jump if it was in the real world if you buy it, you have not hanged anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladepete:

You are a still a civillian. Don't argue what u don't know. I don't need any officer or soldier to info me on something I know.its you that should call any of ur officer friends or soldier friends. There has been no increament since the last approval in july 01 2010. If that's how salary increaments are approved every year Nigeria for better. Why will there be increament and it wouldn't make the news anyways? This will be my last post about this. No point arguing with you. You can argue with someone without hurling insults, you should be bigger than that. You never can tell who u really talking to. Somepeople here can actually frog jump if it was in the real world if you buy it, you have not hanged anything yet.
There was no increment in 2010 my dear, they only ordered the review.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
siina: na fact i dey tell U bro,navy earns better
That's true nah. NAVY EARNS BETTER.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
yankeemaster: dubai 2years employment visa,plus Accomodation ,Transportation and feeding all free little payment on start add me::2655643D
Abeg you fit do visa for me wey go carry me to Ado-Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: 2010?....where were you when uncle jona sky rocket their salary?

A private in the army earns nothing less than 70k now... 2lt about 160k.
bros,a private earns #45k to #50k. Verify ur info b4 posting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
That's true nah. NAVY EARNS BETTER.
That's just a myth
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
SailorXY:
That's just a myth
it is true, i think it bothers on ALLOWANCES nd lesser CORRUPTION in navy nd airforce compared to army
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: How did navy earn better than NA? Pls tell us the criteria.
in a simple languge na naija we dey,shit happens
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
siina: in a simple languge na naija we dey,shit happens
That's a beautiful lie, if you are talking of chua chua *runs* i may agree with you but basic salary and allowances, that's a no no....what use are they to nigerian govt? That's the most useless body in the armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uziehot: bros,a private earns #45k to #50k. Verify ur info b4 posting
sir, my brother who joind the army in 2011 as a soldier, earns 70k, he is in the JTF in PH, and i tell you, he is even beta than many officers, in terms of money pleas be sure of what you say, sir.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
fetok: Hey!
To all that has passion for military{liars} and to all that doesnt.
Am not here to scare off anyone in the house but to keep us abreast of little things we might meet in the service.
Military is the work full of challenges,an average personnels ll say ''had i know'' at a point during his service years.
¤Being a military man,you are bond by both civil law and military law,civilians are bond with only civil law.
¤probability of staying with your family all through is zero.
¤military Man do serve God,but at a reduced chance and time.
¤Your life is based on only the so called salary beein paid to you,it's very hard for you to run other businesses alongside your job.
¤Hmmm,your only right in military is your salary,every other things are priviledges that can be withdrawn.
May God us through,i rest my fucking case.
allowances are not privileges, they are part of their entitlement and can not just be removed any time. Basic salaries are always very small everywhere, its the allowances that skyrocket them. we're all awear of all u've mentioned. i know alot of officers and non of them is saying had i knw and stop saying the probability of staying with ur family is zero cos they have ways of taking care of that from their posting though u may not have all the time to stay with them and no job will give u such time. for intance, i read what a Naval officer wrote, he stationed his family in lagos because from his calculation, over 80 percent of his posting will be within lagos, he also mentioned other ways the military takes care of that either through what he called sympathy leave or so. I personally dont mind all of that, my decision was am informed decision and i will follow this to the end.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: Passion my azz!...where was your passion before acquiring a degree or msc for yourself ? Ok! Let's assume that few of you here applied to NDA before university education and it didn't work out,why didn't you apply for regular intake instead of going to universty if it base on passion?

...And for those of you saying rubbish about forfeiting a well paid job for military job,that's a beautiful lie. A right thinking person who has a reasonable job that attracts nothing less than 250k would never think of leaving for military job where you will have no free will, where death and dissabilities are guaranteed, where you are no longer an imdividual, where people will tell you what to do, when to do it and by the law you must comply, wher you can't just find another job and quit, wher you will have to put your life on the line on a daily basis....taaaarh! Come off it.

..If truly you have a strong passion for the job, why struggling to be an officer. Choi! Everybody wants to command troupe and keep hiding their heads. Liars

It just shows how hollow u are upstairs, sometyms I wonder wot people like u are doing on this thread. U problem is that u generalize too much, u think everybody is ad hungry as u? My friend left nuclear regulatory agency job where he was earning 350k forNigerian
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kevsman: sir, my brother who joind the army in 2011 earns 70k, pleas be sure of what you are say, sir.
its nt true. Dat 70k is nt d true salary. Maximum 50k
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kevsman: sir, my brother who joind the army in 2011 earns 70k, pleas be sure of what you are say, sir.
we're all saying thesame thing here, the problem is that some of us are refaring to the pay as just the basic while others are seeing it as combination of both basic and allowance.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kevsman: sir, my brother who joind the army in 2011 as a soldier, earns 70k, he is in the JTF in PH, and i tell you, he is even beta than many officers, in terms of money pleas be sure of what you say, sir.
Don't mind those people, they don't know jerk.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uziehot: its nt true. Dat 70k is nt d true salary. Maximum 50k
50k? Since when. Dude! Their take home salary is 70k...apart from allowances.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
clemzo101:

It just shows how hollow u are upstairs, sometyms I wonder wot people like u are doing on this thread. U problem is that u generalize too much, u think everybody is ad hungry as u? My friend left nuclear regulatory agency job where he was earning 350k forNigerian
Go and tell that to nursery pupils...Mumu
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Salary and allowance you don't calculate them as net salary. I know sey I no do accounting for school but I know for sure say there is difference between salary basic and allowance. When calculating net salary you don't include allowance. Net salary is suppose to be the total pay after removal of tax and other value added taxes. E b lyk say na im make sm dey get little fracas. Salary and allowance you don't calculate them as net salary.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
clemzo101:

i choosed not to respond to some post again cos i dont want to be called names. Some people just want to believe that they are at worse equal to every other persons. God has whereas placed people at different levels at his discretion. NA job is not even easy to get so why would people believe that we're all hunting it cos of joblessness. I agree with d fact that the pay is important but the point here is that we can make the pay elsewhere. Making 250k per month for God sake is not a big deal even if its not from salary. For God sake, u cant even excel on this job if the passion is not there because u will live the rest of ur life regretting and looking for the way out but u may not see, so, i even advice some people to examine themselves proper to make sure they are being driven by passion first before the money
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
i choosed not to respond to some post again cos i dont want to be called names. Some people just want to believe that they are at worse equal to every other persons. God has whereas placed people at different levels at his discretion. NA job is not even easy to get so why would people believe that we're all hunting it cos of joblessness. I agree with d fact that the pay is important but the point here is that we can make the pay elsewhere. Making 250k per month for God sake is not a big deal even if its not from salary. For God sake, u cant even excel on this job if the passion is not there because u will live the rest of ur life regretting and looking for the way out but u may not see, so, i even advice some people to examine themselves proper to make sure they are being driven by passion first before the money
Respect is reciprocal....you quote my post with abusive words and you get it back in the exact manner.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
For naija nobody wey no get passion. Even pikin wey dey bele get passion. The truth is that what makes a man to excel in life is more than passion, but it's deligence. People fail to excel in their places of work and as such become angry because they don't see anything good in it. I believe in everything we do if we can be deligent and create a happy atmosphere we will certainly excel. Even the bible knocks on deligence (dedication). The book to proverbs says" seeth thou a man deligent in his duty? He shall work before kings; He shall not work before obscure men". On the other hand, passion is good, but understanding and direction is important in life. Take for example, you are going to the military and have no understanding of your purpose (aim), of the requirements, the salary structure and benefits and personal development benefits, then you are heading aimlessly with your passion.
The bible says, it is not good to have zeal (passion) without knowledge nor to be hasty and loose the track. Why many going because of passion may not be aware of the practical issues involve and as such becomes fraustrated with the job many who have understanding coupled with dedication will excel.
Passion is good o, but understanding is better, while God is best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: Respect is reciprocal....you quote my post with abusive words and you get it back in the exact manner.
sory sir, i hate abusive words and am always careful not to use them
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire: For naija nobody wey no get passion. Even pikin wey dey bele get passion. The truth is that what makes a man to excel in life is more than passion, but it's deligence. People fail to excel in their places of work and as such become angry because they don't see anything good in it. I believe in everything we do if we can be deligent and create a happy atmosphere we will certainly excel. Even the bible knocks on deligence (dedication). The book to proverbs says" seeth thou a man deligent in his duty? He shall work before kings; He shall not work before obscure men". On the other hand, passion is good, but understanding and direction is important in life. Take for example, you are going to the military and have no understanding of your purpose (aim), of the requirements, the salary structure and benefits and personal development benefits, then you are heading aimlessly with your passion.
The bible says, it is not good to have zeal (passion) without knowledge nor to be hasty and loose the track. Why many going because of passion may not be aware of the practical issues involve and as such becomes fraustrated with the job many who have understanding coupled with dedication will excel.
Passion is good o, but understanding is better, while God is best.
Good one bro, passion is however key because it pushes u into research and as such u get knowledge. the God factor is a basic constant. for instance, passion brought me on this thread and i've learnt alot here. U will be reluctant to even look for information about something u dont like.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: 50k? Since when. Dude! Their take home salary is 70k...apart from allowances.
dats hw sum of u guys wil give false info 2 d house. Wat 70k,wat allowance? Liar. Go 2 any barracks and ask. Dn't come here and give us fake/wrong info.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by LToscar: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: Shut da phuck bragger.

...Securing an ordinary admission in the uk has turned to an achievement for you.
Local bigot, who sabi you here?
Why calling people nameshave you forgotten NL rules u clown,uh uh,sori I forgot the rules aswell.
Let's not be bitter pls,this week is our week..CAn I hear a loud Amen in the house.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uziehot: dats hw sum of u guys wil give false info 2 d house. Wat 70k,wat allowance? Liar. Go 2 any barracks and ask. Dn't come here and give us fake/wrong info.

God bless u. I don't know where that guy is getting his figures. The max has a private is 50k. And u must have done some courses by then. I don't know what allowances o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladepete:

God bless u. I don't know where that guy is getting his figures. The max has a private is 50k. And u must have done some courses by then. I don't know what allowances o.
Those soldiers in the north get 2k daily as allowee.

..If you dnt know, now you know....besides what courses are you talking about? They only write courses for promotion not for salary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
yankeemaster: dubai 2years employment visa,plus Accomodation ,Transportation and feeding all free little payment on start add me::2655643D

Abeg you fit do visa for me wey go carry me from Isolo to Lekki
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: Those soldiers in the north get 2k daily as allowee.

..If you dnt know, now you know....besides which courses are you talking about? They only go on courses for promotion not for salary.
Don't mind them with all this false info. A private soldier gets bank alert for his salary every 25th of each month unfailingly with 70k! Courses has nothing to do with salary but promotion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.