Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477242 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
xykms101: Those soldiers in the north get 2k daily as allowee.

..If you dnt know, now you know....besides which courses are you talking about? They only go on courses for promotion not for salary.
I can see u actually don't know what u talking about. Even in the barracks if u go for 'IS' u get what they call 'RCA'. Soldiers in the north are termed 'special forces'.they av special allowances for that. Does that mean all private get this allowances. And yes, the course you have done also affects ur salary and not just promotion..stop spilling what u don't know. Have had enough of ur *false infos*
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
T.stone:

Don't mind them with all this false info. A private soldier gets bank alert for his salary every 25th of each month unfailingly with 70k! Courses has nothing to do with salary but promotion.
i knw nw dat 90% of ur info on dis forum are blunt lies. Go and pay dem 70k na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uziehot: i knw nw dat 90% of ur info on dis forum are blunt lies. Go and pay dem 70k na.
For your mind shoy? Guy go find chair make I lecture you.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
T.stone:

For your mind shoy? Guy go find chair make I lecture you.
u go kill ur students wit lie. No b me o. Hiaa! O'boy. U dey lie die. Ur type can't lecture me on army matters. I'l monitor ur comment frn nw on. U can do better dan telling lies, C'mon stone- T or T-stone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
...all of u shoutin passion shud jst talk for yourselves, buh i cn categorically tell u that far mor percentage of applicant ar applyin cos of unemploymt/army glamour/pay etc...
...if you hav to knw, now dt police salary is gud, thousands now apply evn though dey say its corrupt, yet some pple wl say passion 4 police...
...wen dia is job security, good pay nd prestige abeg who won't av passion 4 dt kin job, if u av 2 knw all dese drives out false passion in u. how many of you pple wl still apply for thes army job without all thes conditns? (i.e gud pay/prestige/job security)...
...u tuc of passion, hw many of u dt av been applin for several yrs because of passion av considerd RRI cos u dint succeed in DSSC/SSC? none buh u keep applyin 4 DSSC/SSC every year, why? cos u knw ther ar bettr prospect for officer. do u call dt passion?...
...as far as am concerned d only pple dt truely hav passion for ds job ar thos dt applied willingly, wen dia was no much propect compared to thes days (ther ar few exceptns amongst us, ofcourse)...
...fellows, ther is nothin wrong in joinin the army evn for jst one of thes add-ons, buh let's jst be truthful to ourselves, thes is Nigga na, we knw wat employmt is sayin out ther...
#EnoughSaid#
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
lol....from the look of things, this thread go reach 300 pages and the list wont be out. I appreciate some people's passion for the military but the truth is that in today's nigeria, if boys scout starts paying 150k, we will find numerous ppl with passion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
@uziehot abeg free all this people wey dey yarn rubbish. Na like cpl or sgt salary be 70k. You are a barrack boy and I went to NMS. I opted out cos I couldn't stand the officer to soldier ish. Many of my coleauges are still in the army as 'ex boys' and are applying for ssc/dssc cos they are now graduates. Maybe I should even let them know 'ex boys' have this special peference in the Nigerian army. Civilians that knows next to nothing will just come here and be ranting thrash. They wouldn't let people that know what's up pass correct infos, confusing people anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chungchi: lol....from the look of things, this thread go reach 300 pages and the list wont be out. I appreciate some people's passion for the military but the truth is that in today's nigeria, if boys scout starts paying 150k, we will find numerous ppl with passion.

Lmfao...hahahahahahaha...guy you go kill pesin with laugh ooo...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by kayfuture: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
AS FOR ME OOO....F$#*K PASSION!! I APPLIED COS OF †ђe INCENTIVES. COME Τ̅☺ THINK OF DIS PASSION MATTER, ALL THOSE YOUNG BOYS WEY FULL GUGURU DEFENSE NKO " NSCDC", I GUESS IN REAL TERM PASSION GANGAN DON DIE TEY TEY, NA INCENTIVES AND BENEFIT PERSON LIKE ME GET OOOO...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
@bigboyo...you see something in a particular thing b4 u derive passion for it. Are u comparing nigerian police with nigerian army..oh plzzzzzz. Let's be realistic here. You sound like if it is so easy to be enlisted in the Nigerian army. It is as difficult as getting a job in an oil company that u even get well paid. Everyone knows what u go through even be4 enlistment...so what are u talking about. If you are applying cos of what u listed, don't generalise it. Every one has his or her reason for applying for to be an officer. Why will I opt for RRI when I'm a graduate.PASSION is not STUPIDITY!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladepete: @bigboyo...you see something in a particular thing b4 u derive passion for it. Are u comparing nigerian police with nigerian army..oh plzzzzzz. Let's be realistic here. You sound like if it is so easy to be enlisted in the Nigerian army. It is as difficult as getting a job in an oil company that u even get well paid. Everyone knows what u go through even be4 enlistment...so what are u talking about. If you are applying cos of what u listed, don't generalise it. Every one has his or her reason for applying for to be an officer. Why will I opt for RRI when I'm a graduate.PASSION is not STUPIDITY!
guy, calm your nipple. down, take some chill pill. I don't think you know what passion means. I think you're contradicting yourself. I'm just taking in respect of "passion". If you had so much passion for army or military, and DSSC didn't click, then I think you should start somewhere, maybe from RRI, that's passion, showing how determined you will love to start small or big.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
slimmy05: guy, calm your nipple. down, take some chill pill. I don't think you know what passion means. I think you're contradicting yourself. I'm just taking in respect of "passion". If you had so much passion for army or military, and DSSC didn't click, then I think you should start somewhere, maybe from RRI, that's passion, showing how determined you will love to start small or big.
Mr..that I have passion to be an electrical/electronic engineer does not mean i go and be a common electrician or go enrole to be a common aprentice in an 'electronics' store. If I have the means of furthering my education andd becoming a better electrical/electronic engineer..why will I limit my self to being just an apprentice.same applies to the army. For ur info..some people aplying are serving military personnels. That everyone does not disclose his/her full identily does not mean we all are job hunters. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Friends let's not deceive ourselves. There are things that can bring out the passion in a man. But the most important is something that can bring food to your table. If I work in a place that can't bring something to my table or take care of my shelter rent and my family, then I can't have passion work to in such a place except it's a personal business vision that I am trying to develop. We all work for pay. I got a friend who applied for this years Nigerian navy recruitment and just got a job recently with first bank. He said he don't think he will still go for NN screening. One truth remains, those who know their God and deal deligently in anything they do are bound to excel.
Your success shouldn't be restricted to a single course in life. You are bound to excel anywhere you go and in anything your hand findeth to do as long as its not something negative.
The word of God says in Deuteronomy 28 " And I shall bless the works of thy hand". So my question is, what's your hand doing". Is it stealing, drinking strong drink and laziness. No, God won't bless you with that. It is also written in the book of Joshua " wheresoever thy foot trample upon, thou shall possess. You can excel even in the desert, as long as thou knoweth thy God. So don't give your strength to just one field in life. Have the ability to twist and fit into any field, create the happiness you want. Life is not full of pleasure. At times things may come that will waver you, but "don't frown" keep a smiling face and a cheerful countenance. Remember" whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might". Genesis chapter 1 says " dominate and replenish the earth.
Passion is good, but dominate anywhere you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uziehot: u go kill ur students wit lie. No b me o. Hiaa! O'boy. U dey lie die. Ur type can't lecture me on army matters. I'l monitor ur comment frn nw on. U can do better dan telling lies, C'mon stone- T or T-stone.
Hahahahahaha! Like seriously? Funny guy...what exactly do you know about army? Are so sure you are equipped with enof info? Or they are deceiving you. you reside in the mammy mkt and you wanna claim you live in a barrack! Awwwwww...guy you need to learn! Remember your boundary never reach officers quarters not to talk of mess! Grow up now! Lol.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladepete:
Mr..that I have passion to be an electrical/electronic engineer does not mean i go and be a common electrician or go enrole to be a common aprentice in an 'electronics' store. If I have the means of furthering my education andd becoming a better electrical/electronic engineer..why will I limit my self to being just an apprentice.same applies to the army. For ur info..some people aplying are serving military personnels. That everyone does not disclose his/her full identily does not mean we all are job hunters. Thank you!
I think you should slow down on the rant. Not disclosing your identity doesn't put on anyone's table cos obviously, you don't know anyone here as well. For me, I think you should free the word passion. If you're actually a graduate i think you should reason with the word passion first. Its like having passion for ministry and your waiting till you have 1million seats auditorium, why not start with evangelism or door to door preaching. That's passion. You're talking to a learned fellow and I wouldn't watch you start claiming you're all right. Don't get cocky here, be open. You're actually wrong using passion in that sense.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Friends let's not deceive ourselves. There are things that can bring out the passion in a man. But the most important is something that can bring food to your table. If I work in a place that can't bring something to my table or take care of my shelter rent and my family, then I can't have passion work to in such a place except it's a personal business vision that I am trying to develop. We all work for pay. I got a friend who applied for this years Nigerian navy recruitment and just got a job recently with first bank. He said he don't think he will still go for NN screening. One truth remains, those who know their God and deal deligently in anything they do are bound to excel.
Your success shouldn't be restricted to a single course in life. You are bound to excel anywhere you go and in anything your hand findeth to do as long as its not something negative.
The word of God says in Deuteronomy 28 " And I shall bless the works of thy hand". So my question is, what's your hand doing". Is it stealing, drinking strong drink and laziness. No, God won't bless you with that. It is also written in the book of Joshua " wheresoever thy foot trample upon, thou shall possess. You can excel even in the desert, as long as thou knoweth thy God. So don't give your strength to just one field in life. Have the ability to twist and fit into any field, create the happiness you want. Life is not full of pleasure. At times things may come that will waver you, but "don't frown" keep a smiling face and a cheerful countenance. Remember" whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might". Genesis chapter 1 says " dominate and replenish the earth.
Passion is good, but dominate anywhere you find yourself.
Gbam! You have said it all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Salary and allowance you don't calculate them as net salary. I know sey I no do accounting for school but I know for sure say there is difference between salary basic and allowance. When calculating net salary you don't include allowance. Net salary is suppose to be the total pay after removal of tax and other value added taxes. E b lyk say na im make sm dey get little fracas. Salary and allowance you don't calculate them as net salary.
i hv bn on government payroll for 8yrs now nd i knw how salary is calculated, BASIC SALARY + ALLOWANCES - DEDUCTIONS = NET SALARY. of course there r different allowances, with the introduction of CONSOLIDATED SALARY u get everything add up to ur salary. for me for example rent, utility, hazard, medical, call duty, leave grant and teaching allowances r ALL added up to my salary b4 deductions. may b u r referring to things like first 28days allowance, furniture allowance etc whc r not routine
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
slimmy05: I think you should slow down on the rant. Not disclosing your identity doesn't put on anyone's table cos obviously, you don't know anyone here as well. For me, I think you should free the word passion. If you're actually a graduate i think you should reason with the word passion first. Its like having passion for ministry and your waiting till you have 1million seats auditorium, why not start with evangelism or door to door preaching. That's passion. You're talking to a learned fellow and I wouldn't watch you start claiming you're all right. Don't get cocky here, be open. You're actually wrong using passion in that sense.
Mr..you have passion for something does not mean u have to do stupid things. Maybe at one point in time in ur life, u once had passion for this paticular lady..and she turnd down ur offer of friendship or date and gives u reason y. Does that mean u should go out of ur way to please her cos u have this deep passion for her. Assuming she says u can't cater for her needs, does that mean u become an armed robber cos u have a burning passion for her. Abeg wake up..u are the one over exergerating the word 'passion' there is no where written that u have to be stupid because u have passion for something. That you have a burning desire to have something or to be something does not mean u have to break the rules or do stupid things like becoming a soldier as a graduate and not an officer.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladepete:
Mr..you have passion for something does not mean u have to do stupid things. Maybe at one point in time in ur life, u once had passion for this paticular lady..and she turnd down ur offer of friendship or date and gives u reason y. Does that mean u should go out of ur way to please her cos u have this deep passion for her. Assuming she says u can't cater for her needs, does that mean u become an armed robber cos u have a burning passion for her. Abeg wake up..u are the one over exergerating the word 'passion' there is no where written that u have to be stupid because u have passion for something. That you have a burning desire to have something or to be something does not mean u have to break the rules or do stupid things like becoming a soldier as a graduate and not an officer.
I doubt your degree certificate. This is actually a funny and pretty silly analogy to be sincere with you. I won't be suprised if you actually graduated through part time or sandwich. My 6yrs old nephew would do better than this. shocked
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
I've enjoyed the sudden burst of energy on this thread today. The fact is, everyone here has an opinion, and they're darn well entitled to it. Well, I guess we can do without all the personal insults and name calling. What matters in the end is to see your name on that final list. May God help us as we wait. Cheers, potential comrades in arms.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
slimmy05: I doubt your degree certificate. This is actually a funny and pretty silly analogy to be sincere with you. I won't be suprised if you actually graduated through part time or sandwich. My 6yrs old nephew would do better than this. shocked
Well that's your opinion. I don't need to brag about my qualifications. Please go and study about the word 'passion' before u start feeling like a prof.thanks and God bless
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
enough of this digression. is there anyone that applied under NA MEDICAL CORPS? lets get to knw each other nd discuss some issues
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladepete:
Well that's your opinion. I don't need to brag about my qualifications. Please go and study about the word 'passion' before u start feeling like a prof.thanks and God bless
I thought you were the prof here. You are the brain box. Its best you chill your nerves most time when you're in an open forum like this. We sure do have enough elites on here. Cos you know no jack shit about that word "passion". Lastly, you don't sound enlightened at all. I'm sorry if that hurts cool
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladepete: @bigboyo...you see something in a particular thing b4 u derive passion for it. Are u comparing nigerian police with nigerian army..oh plzzzzzz. Let's be realistic here. You sound like if it is so easy to be enlisted in the Nigerian army. It is as difficult as getting a job in an oil company that u even get well paid. Everyone knows what u go through even be4 enlistment...so what are u talking about. If you are applying cos of what u listed, don't generalise it. Every one has his or her reason for applying for to be an officer. Why will I opt for RRI when I'm a graduate.PASSION is not STUPIDITY!

...my brothr u ar stil missin d point! passion is wat wl mak u go for d avail if d desirable is not available, jst to get u involed wit yor passion...

...nd mind u, no one says entry to NA is easy buh i wanna tell u dt cos entry requiremt is flexible nd cut across almost all discipline is one of d reason why dia ar a lot of applicants, cos most pple ar jst like NA is recruitin let's join em, nd @ d end wen dey get 2 find out a little about d job dey too wl develop som so call passion 4 it. smh...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
slimmy05: I thought you were the prof here. You are the brain box. Its best you chill your nerves most time when you're in an open forum like this. We sure do have enough elites on here. Cos you know no jack st about that word "passion". Lastly, you don't sound enlightened at all. I'm sorry if that hurts cool
Well I'm more enlightened and civilized to take things personal in a virtual world like this forum, not to talk of exchanging insults with people like you. E-fight and e-arguement is a normal thing. If you think ur 6 year old nephew is more educated than a graduate, I wonder who is to be checked. My stand remains the same, inrespective of you opinions. PASSION is not STUPIDITY! Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Okay guys it's enough. STOP derailing the thread.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
bigboyo:

...my brothr u ar stil missin d point! passion is wat wl mak u go for d avail if d desirable is not available, jst to get u involed wit yor passion...

...nd mind u, no one says entry to NA is easy buh i wanna tell u dt cos entry requiremt is flexible nd cut across almost all discipline is one of d reason why dia ar a lot of applicants, cos most pple ar jst like NA is recruitin let's join em, nd @ d end wen dey get 2 find out a little about d job dey too wl develop som so call passion 4 it. smh...
Many graduate trainee employ people of any decipline ( without telling u to run 3.2km, checking for flat foot. If u had an operation b4, 1 testis..etc.) U guys will understand better after the names are shortlisted. Many people ignorantly applied or applied cos of scarcity of jobs does not mean 'everybody'. Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
1forall: Okay guys it's enough. STOP derailing the thread.

Thanks.
angry
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Googlepedia(m): 2:18am On Aug 19, 2013
I joined this forum to get infos about NA list,I am here seeing another thing,I don tire,una leave matter they fight mathias
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 2:31am On Aug 19, 2013
T.stone:

Hahahahahaha! Like seriously? Funny guy...what exactly do you know about army? Are so sure you are equipped with enof info? Or they are deceiving you. you reside in the mammy mkt and you wanna claim you live in a barrack! Awwwwww...guy you need to learn! Remember your boundary never reach officers quarters not to talk of mess! Grow up now! Lol.
who did u accompany 2 officers mess? Buahahahahahahahahihihihihihihi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.