Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477255 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 3:32am On Aug 19, 2013
ladepete:

I can see u actually don't know what u talking about. Even in the barracks if u go for 'IS' u get what they call 'RCA'. Soldiers in the north are termed 'special forces'.they av special allowances for that. Does that mean all private get this allowances. And yes, the course you have done also affects ur salary and not just promotion..stop spilling what u don't know. Have had enough of ur *false infos*
Hehehehe! See analysis, so if you don't write any course your salary as a private will be different from other privates who has been writing courses for promotion.?...nawa for you.

Uziehot: who did u accompany 2 officers mess? Buahahahahahahahahihihihihihihi.

Being a barrack boy doesn't mean you know more than i do...what do you do as barrack boys, no be to smoke igbo and molest?

bigboyo:

...my brothr u ar stil missin d point! passion is wat wl mak u go for d avail if d desirable is not available, jst to get u involed wit yor passion...

...nd mind u, no one says entry to NA is easy buh i wanna tell u dt cos entry requiremt is flexible nd cut across almost all discipline is one of d reason why dia ar a lot of applicants, cos most pple ar jst like NA is recruitin let's join em, nd @ d end wen dey get 2 find out a little about d job dey too wl develop som so call passion 4 it. smh...

I think I've lectured him on that word *passion* coz i don't think he really understand the meaning of passion.

kayfuture: AS FOR ME OOO....F$#*K PASSION!! I APPLIED COS OF †ђe INCENTIVES. COME Τ̅☺ THINK OF DIS PASSION MATTER, ALL THOSE YOUNG BOYS WEY FULL GUGURU DEFENSE NKO " NSCDC", I GUESS IN REAL TERM PASSION GANGAN DON DIE TEY TEY, NA INCENTIVES AND BENEFIT PERSON LIKE ME GET OOOO...

Nor be only you, almost everybody applied because of the benefits and the job security.

...The word passion perished the day Nigerian military introduced sales of entry form, sharing of slots among politicians and nepotism in the military, a job that's meant to be a service to the nation now turn to money making.

...U don't mix passion with money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2013
NA creats new division which means more slots
http://leadership.ng/news/190813/nigerian-army-creates-new-division
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2013
Uziehot: who did u accompany 2 officers mess? Buahahahahahahahahihihihihihihi.
Good. Good start...this shows you are ready to learn my barracks boy. I was brought up in the officers' Mess! Is that ok?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2013
yeah in Maiduguri. 1000 soldiers drawn from the withdrawn troop in Mali and 7000 soldiers from other brigades in the Northeast
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by wasiudvd(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2013
So this list ain't out 2day again? shocked off to my work.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: That's a beautiful lie, if you are talking of chua chua *runs* i may agree with you but basic salary and allowances, that's a no no....what use are they to nigerian govt? That's the most useless body in the armed forces.
i dey tell fact. No be say i dey ask U,my broda is a leutenant in the army and he has friends in the navy and airforce so stop arguing wot U dnt knw
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Henryrtm: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Nigerian army pls release this list
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2013
I wonder why u guys are still going on about this passion matter. On matters of personal conviction there can't be a winner cos diff folk have diff reasons for doing stuff.

So, STOP derailing the thread and save energy for the drills. I have a question though, what do you think is witholding the release of this list?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2013
T.stone:

Good. Good start...this shows you are ready to learn my barracks boy. I was brought up in the officers' Mess! Is that ok?
as an erran boy rite? And in whc barrack. Excuse me.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2013
@Mr xyk or wateva ur name is,if u want 2 learn,shut dat tin u cal mouth and learn,dn't come here and argue wat u dn't knw. Wen u argue 2 get cheap points,u'r only complicating tins 4 urself. Watsoever u dn't knw,u dn't knw,take it d way it is and learn.Wat do u knw abt d order ranks and lieutenant salaries dat makes u 2 insult pipo here? Check urself b4 u come next time 2 argue shi.t in d house. Wen did u start applying 4 dis job dat makes u brag like dis? I wont argue wit u again white fowl. I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2013
NA dey Bleep up big time by not releasing this list.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by igehkc(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Names never near newspaper, guymen don dey throw blow ontop salary matter undecided?? WTF!...abeg who has any useful tips on how to "survive" the 3.2km race?? .Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cuc: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
omoglobin: MY quote still stand : all ng armed forces enlistment comes Nov. But if u hv applied 4 mor dan 1, ur name will be sorry come nov. ds gist nt frm DHQ /FHQ bt authentic
...pls, how does applying for more than 1 turn out to be a bad move...what do u suggest...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
siina: i dey tell fact. No be say i dey ask U,my broda is a leutenant in the army and he has friends in the navy and airforce so stop arguing wot U dnt knw
that's NLanders' anthem * don't argue what you don't know*

...Now tell me, of what criteria are they earning more than other bodies? You keep saying nigeria is poo, what is poo about nigeria?

...If you say they make money from ports or oil runs, that's fine but nigeria govt paying higher to the body of armed forces who is in no way contributing to the national security and pay less to the backbone of the nation. That's impossible.

Your brother is a lieu in the army and you keep chking here for info, if your lieu bro could update you on armed forces salary scale then he should be able to update you on the shortlistment ?

Uziehot:
@Mr xyk or wateva ur name is,if u want 2 learn,shut dat tin u cal mouth and learn,dn't come here and argue wat u dn't knw. Wen u argue 2 get cheap points,u'r only complicating tins 4 urself. Watsoever u dn't knw,u dn't knw,take it d way it is and learn.Wat do u knw abt d order ranks and lieutenant salaries dat makes u 2 insult pipo here? Check urself b4 u come next time 2 argue shi.t in d house. Wen did u start applying 4 dis job dat makes u brag like dis? I wont argue wit u again white fowl. I rest my case.

Why you dey paraa na? Arguement is a discussion in which disagreement is expressed...

..Anyway I think it's high time you stopped being a customer of NA, stop pouring water into the ocean and pursue another career instead of enriching NA generals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
All this guys wey dey rant my uncle is colonel, my uncle is a brigadier. Guy, I don bookmark all of una, if your name is not on that list, then be ready for attack throughout your stay here on NL. Liars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
1forall: I wonder why u guys are still going on about this passion matter. On matters of personal conviction there can't be a winner cos diff folk have diff reasons for doing stuff.

So, STOP derailing the thread and save energy for the drills. I have a question though, what do you think is witholding the release of this list?
WELL DONE MY MAN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: that's NLanders' anthem * don't argue what you don't know*

...Now tell me, of what criteria are they earning more than other bodies? You keep saying nigeria is poo, what is poo about nigeria?

...If you say they make money from ports or oil runs, that's fine but nigeria govt paying higher to the body of armed forces who is in no way contributing to the national security and pay less to the backbone of the nation. That's impossible.

Your brother is a lieu in the army and you keep chking here for info, if your lieu bro could update you on armed forces salary scale then why not update you on the shortlistment ?

Why you dey paraa na? Arguement is a discussion in which disagreement is expressed...

..Anyway I think it's high time you stopped being a customer of NA, stop pouring water into the ocean and pursue another career instead of enriching NA generals.

and concerning the issue of the shortlistment,even those in army headquarter will not tell you when list will be out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
siina: stop making a fool of urself here,have i ever asked anyone for info here? i only correct the wrong infos i see here and most times i come here just to pass the time,from what i see abt you is like you are not ready to learn
Learn what? I should keep learning how nigeria is a poo country like i'm not a nigerian huh?

See ehn! Don't engage yourself in any arguement if you don't have substantial proof

You correct info Lol! What info have you been able to drop here?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: Learn what? I should keep learning how nigeria is a poo country like i'm not a nigerian huh?

See ehn! Don't engage yourself in any arguement when you don't have substantial proove

You correct info Lol! What info have you been able to drop here?
lol,i can now see you have issues
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ahysim69: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
1.When will dis waiting game end?the whole thing is becoming confusing everyday.2.just wish guys can stop insulting theirselves cos of little arguement, we ar all matured guys and its a show of shame for dis things to be happening.i'm imploring us to desist from this kind of attitude.it is well as we continue to wait.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nnabugwu8590: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Fellow officers to be by God's grace, it has come to my notice that some of us are majoring this thread for a week now on NA's salary. The truth remains that no professional military man will tell you the exact amount he earns pay a month. Even if you disturb him too much he will only tell you that military salary is a secret to civilians. In the same phase, let us just believe that military pays well and the exact amount is only known when we are into the system. End of discussion
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
NA is the cause of all this insult in the house, if the list wld ve bin released by now it wld ve bin done and dusted, but because dere is no list people come here just to while away tym and look for trouble. I will continue to say it u better save ur strength for the 3.2km race in 18mins, that stuff is not moi moi oooo, I tried it and took ill, this is wot shld be bothering some of us now and not coming here to argue and insult people
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
clemzo101: NA is the cause of all this insult in the house, if the list wld ve bin released by now it wld ve bin done and dusted, but because dere is no list people come here just to while away tym and look for trouble. I will continue to say it u better save ur strength for the 3.2km race in 18mins, that stuff is not moi moi oooo, I tried it and took ill, this is wot shld be bothering some of us now and not coming here to argue and insult people
Stop speaking vernacular, your construction is bad.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
bishop4APC: Stop speaking vernacular, your construction is bad.
grin grin grin...am stil laughing oh! So much clowns in this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
cyril83: grin grin grin...am stil laughing oh! So much clowns in this thread.
see me see wahala, i read that post more than fivetimes before i was able to understand little out of it. NA go soon scatter if dem continue to recruit half baked officer.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Henryrtm: Nigerian army pls release this list
Which list? HaPpy wAitIng tiLl jAnuAry 2014...i dey battle field we dey pursue abubakar shekau and his gunmen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.