Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Thank u all - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank u all (8822 Views)

After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone? / thank u all for your advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank u all by tulk2mi: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2008
I'm very disappointed by the fake comments all you men on this site are making. Are you all actually praising this girl for doing wrong? i mean i know no one is perfect but for God sakes, if you were in her fiancee's shoes would you be praising her for comming forward with the confession when it shouldn't have happened to begin with.

shaking my head in disappointment

How would u like to find out. NOW or AFTER U R MARRIED?
If u find out now and still married her then u can sleep well knowing there's no secret btw 2 of u. u have been able to deal with her past
But if u found out later by any means U would have felt dat she tricked u into marrying her n d marriage would be doomed cos trust is gone.

Dont think like a guy, yes what she did was wrong, but she was WOMAN enough to confess it. my bro is confession not saying am sorry n it would not happen again? and yes it hurts but like they say he that is without sin let him cast the first stone. Ur guy no confess oooo

na who talk say the person wey him wan go meet na virgin or no go cheat on am, invariable u r saying she for keep quite then marry am. d crime wey u say she commit na confession no be say she cheat on am cos if she no confess dem 4 marry. Come to think of it hmmmmmmm this guy no b born again, he just don get reason to go test anoda one. na me tulk am
Re: Thank u all by carliecode(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2008
If you are truly a born again xtian, then on issues like this, u don't seek counsel from the general populace. turn to the scriptutres or people with a true believe for what you believe. only the deep calleth the deep.u shld expect dif kinds of answers from this forum because nt every body would av seen the light as i am being made to believe that u have.

but in one word, if you have said and revealed the truth, then God is proud of you and most of us out here are. u did the rite thing no matter the outcome. there are times when we av to pay certain prices for the lives we choose. being a true xtain at times will cost u those things u cherish the most. You av nt lost anything because u still have the spirit of God that is more important than any guy,

You will know the truht and it shall set u free. this is it as he said,  my yoke is easy and my burden is light,   before you know it. u haave crossed over. Now if this guy doesnt appreciate what u have done now,    he might regret it.

HE IS THE ONE LOOSING YOU AND NOT YOU LOSSING HIM. CARRY YOURSELF WITH A GREAT SELF ESTEEM COS You HAVE A HEART OF GOLD,  THATS IF You HAVE SAID THE TRUTH abt the whole thing,
Re: Thank u all by sayhi2ay(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2008
why do most of us think forgiveness is in the hands of men!?

if you realize your mistake, and you turn on God to forgive you, do you need the forgiveness of a man to consummate the act?

there are other ways to show an act of bravery, you should have kept your mouth shut, since you have made a pact with God that such wont happen again,

making such a risky move is risky, lol,

anyways, in our environment, a typical naija guy wont accept you back when you tell him about such sexcapades,
Re: Thank u all by carliecode(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2008
sayhi2ay:

why do most of us think forgiveness is in the hands of men!?
if you realize your mistake, and you turn on God to forgive you, do you need the forgiveness of a man to consummate the act?

The first thing this lady said about herself is her being born again. By this factor alone, she will be fulfilling the will of God by telling the man involved. God also says "Confess your sins one to another, "

This is why i said
carliecode:

If you are truly a born again xtian, then on issues like this, u don't seek counsel from the general populace. turn to the scriptutres or people with a true believe for what you believe. only the deep calleth the deep.u shld expect dif kinds of answers from this forum because nt every body would av seen the light as i am being made to believe that u have.

Help by by encouraging her to always say the truth no matter the consequences. And who says this guy can not come back if it is God will for her life. I tell u, if he comes back, its going to be with utmost trust for her(if he comes back),

I am a typical naija guy and believe me, I can take such if I see a truly repentant spirit by the touch of God though its only natural that I react by being hostile initially. If if its one I love then , LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS,

SHALOM
Re: Thank u all by Ranka: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2008
The situation is pitiable. I like to look at it from two angles. First, you confessed because you wanted to have a conscience void of offence. This is praiseworthy. You couldn't have kept it because guilt would hunt you ever. So your conscience is free. You have to move on then. Be assured that you have done the right thing. If he is for you, he would eventually come back. But leave him alone with the note that you are truly sorry and you still love him very much. God will definitely reward your faithfulness.

On the side of the guy, i consider him blameless in the present circumstance for the decision he took. I believe that he loved you, and during this period, he must have abstained from such a thing with other ladies. Your action therefore was a betrayal to him. Not all men can stand the thought that someone went in between their wives. I think this guy is such.(I know you are not married yet, but he might have held you in that esteem). Anyway, you should keep moving. Goodluck, and remember: ", whosoever confesses and forsakes his sins shall have mercy'.' May you find mercy.
Re: Thank u all by solobass4: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2008
Girl u have done d mistake, but i will advice u to go on with ur exam. & simle, pls. smiley
Re: Thank u all by motide(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2008
yu have expressed love in it purest form if he loves you he should consider what you did as the best.
Re: Thank u all by mezainab(f): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
life, very funny.  They say to lie is a sin while the truth is bitter . What shall we do,then? To say God should take away the devil's power of manipulation and give it to who? Everyday, we keep making the same mistakes.I believe with babamutu,let's be rational. @ poster,from a woman's point of view ,i feel  he should have forgiven you ,being a christain but from a man's point of view, a man from a real world (Nigeria),not movies, he'd want to give it another break mostly to establish his position as the man.

Besides, he'd be wondering what would happen if he leaves you and travels on an official assignment or whatever for some wks. He'd ask if it means you can't keep yourself till he comes back. You told him your runs while u guys were apart and he told u his. You both swore never to give the devil another chance, then you lapsed.he'd feel betrayed. 

I feel for you but life must go on. If he's yours ,he's also not very happy where he is now but just be careful what you tell a man because he could do same and not tell u. he could also tell you and expect you to forgive him while  he could  hardly 4give because they know their runs as men. Haven't you ever wondered why a guy would rather die than give his friend his sister to marry? But, he would want to marry another person's sister. Such is the world we live in
Re: Thank u all by okdaniel(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
Be Strong despite a broken relationship.

Hi loved one,

I assure u, urs is not the first relationship to break. When it happens, sometime there are good excuses attached to them. What would u ve done if there was no such issue like u need to confess anything, I mean u did everything just perfectly for the relationship to work, then eventually d guy calls it up.

Now, learn dis when a relationship breaks or it is about to break be " Selfish " . That is think first of u. Safe yourself first.

U re at that moment responsible and only responsible for u. STOP the thought of what will happen to us. The first thing here is that it is like a shipwreck, it is just the time for the two of u or "Us" to loose all u ever spent time to gather together. So, if certainly there might be no more "US" and what "US" have gather together should there be no more a me? That is the Big question.

It is only those who are able to rescue a "ME" that gets a "US" eventually.

Look, this could really be hard, I learn this from life ,I equally practiced it when I was faced with a similar challenge ; breaking up with someone you love deeply.

Note : It is at this moment not about the cause of ur breaking up, either u tell a truth or a lie. The reality is you have just broken up and you must rescue yourself.

Just rescue yourself. Below are 3 top tips to rescue yourself when there is a broken relationship.

1. Give more to yourself.
Please, do ur best in this coming exam like u never have done, concentrate on ur exam all the time . money and energy u wld have shared with this guy.

, when it happened that I might break up with my girl friend I find it difficult to eat for two days, the 3rd day I was restored so , I simply concentrated all towards my project. I got amazing result.

2. Take a break , to enjoy and love u more than ever before.

, I took out time to see what it was like taking decision I feel like, I was less bothered how hard such decision are. If she was there,she might think they are too risky a decision, I just might have felt so eventually.

So, It is a moment to be freely free.

3. Be joyful - if u don’t have joy it is dangerous.
Help ur "ME". Whatever gives u joy, please go for it now more often than before.

, I knew that joy was important, I like seeing people happy, that gives me alot of joy. So, I took out more time to keep smile on people. I spend more of my free time doing something’s in the Church. I spend more time with most of my friends. I used those credits on my phone that I could have used in calling just one person, rather in keep touch with many.

I look forward to see u smile with urself.

Regards,

Olakunle
Wisdom Series (www.wisdomseries.com/forum)
Re: Thank u all by elektra(f): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2008
i really dont blame your fiance for acting the way he is
i mean, you guys just made up after being away for some time,and then you are cheating on him almost immediately after
i bet you would behave the same way if he did that to you
he probably thinks you love this other guy and are not yet over him

he his probably just expressing his anger
just read and write your exam now and let him come back to his senses, he might come back
and dont fail to front!
but if he doesn't babes,just move on, there are many fishes in the water
Re: Thank u all by rotimiorims(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2008
elektra:

, i bet you would behave the same way if he did that to you
, just read and write your exam now and let him come back to his senses, he might come back
and don't fail to front!
but if he doesn't babes,just move on, there are many fishes in the water

[b]Now it is most important that you all ( Elektra, bee goodd, and other females in this forum) get the ''complete'' point of this discuss.

Now generally men have been effectively led by most women to believe that girls / women will eventually accept their apologies after cheating. We know that this is not becos women are more forgiving. It may be becos they are less concerned about the fidelity of their lovers.
Men are not like this. We ''sincerely'' value women who are as chaste as possible, while it seems to be obvious that women prefer men who multiply their sexual exploits-  hence the sense in an educated beautiful woman going on to become a third wife to a village cheif.

Men are easily attracted to women who  have only female friends around her all the time. But please be honest , how many of you are ever interested in a man that you have never seen alone with a girl.

So you can see what is really at play here.
My advice, , don't try to win back your ex-boyfriend. He has forgiven you, and he most likely understands. But still you have lost him. I suggest to you and all women, if you want a lover? Then you also be a devoted lover to your men. If you want players? Then don't be afraid to play around with their feelings ( as they play with yours - and you forgve them always) if you are bold enough[/b].
Re: Thank u all by hornyhoney: 3:54pm On May 07, 2008
girl i commend ur courage for confessing ur sins to a man.since u say u are really born again,dont bother urself.God will provide another man.confessing to a man is what i will never do because the truth is they never forgive.
Re: Thank u all by drwhopl(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2008
beautiful girl,why are you just killing your self for this guy?don't you know that you are not made for one person alone.the fact you told your boyfriend about your escapades and he butts out,it's a clear sign that he his immature and does not have any idea what trust is all about.
he says he misses you,he loves you ,blah blah, think of those words clearly.he never meant them,and the other people on nairaland are saying let him heal,yeah right.

your guy probably is getting his groove on and you are here busting your busting your brains.
girl life is short and if i were you i would still run my package with the other guy.

no dull your self.
Re: Thank u all by NubianQ(f): 11:14pm On May 07, 2008
Girl,

Life goes on, even though u had something with the other guy, i guess u enjoyed it then so dont dwell on it.

your ex is just being a BIG headed proud man so forget about him. personally i wont bother, call him if u want but if he really was mature he wldve taken u back.

guys dont want to know someone ELSE was bendin their woman backward, upside down, ride side up, and everywhere. but they do it as wellwith other women. am sure if u do a check on ur ex you will find out that he was even cheating on u during the period of ur break- UP and i am sure he was cheating before n after ur confession.

DONT EVEN SHED A TEAR, GO AND PARTY OR DO WHATEVER U WANT TO DO. NO MAN IS WORTH THE TEARS.BESIDES, U ARE A SAINT FOR CONFESSING, IF NA ME. MAKE THE GUY BRING NUCLEAR WEAPON PUT FOR MY HEAD I NO GO TLK.

men are like women. they like lies! d next guy u are with SHINE YOUR EYE!
Re: Thank u all by keney(f): 1:11am On May 08, 2008
@ poster
eeyahhh, i feel for u cos u love him dearly, and i biliv he loves u too, there is nothing wrong in telling the truth just that its hurts badly,, anywayz, the most important thing is your conscience is clear which is the reason for telling the truth, but i still need to ask u this question: How would u feel if you were the one he told this,
Re: Thank u all by finguy(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2008
girl u had to choose between jesus and him, and u made the right choice. so why u dey cry.
anyway i understand u miss some human phisical raw things,but then look on the spiritual bright side.
what ami even saying
Re: Thank u all by ayobase(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2008
message cancelled!!!
Re: Thank u all by topup: 3:12am On Aug 22, 2008
Oh no! I can't get in on the action because she editted the OP :S
Re: Thank u all by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
Humans will always have excuses for their falures and that is why humans never learn from their past mistakes and often deliberately repeat them and later ask for forgiveness.
It is the vicious circle of sin and crime plaguing humankind.

But who is fooling whom?

We must stop fooling ourselves.

We must not encourage lame duck excuses for betrayal and treachery.

No matter what readers post in their replies, the Law of Harvest is inevitable.

Humans must be faithful and truthful, lest they would be doomed.

There is no validation for corruption.

Corruption is not only graft, but every act of the betrayal of trust.

We cannot be casting stones at our corrupt public officials and their accomplices if we know we are guilty of corruption in our relationships.

I know a guy who was engaged to a woman, and he betrayed her by sleeping with another woman.
He asked for forgiveness and she was merciful and they got married, but he could not make her pregnant.
She endured for over 14 years and remained faithful to him, but he left her and relocated to another country.
She made a mistake in marrying a cheat and liar. He wasted her time for over 14 years when she would have been happily married to a faithful and truthful man.

The Law of Harvest is inevitable.

This is a warning to every man and woman who thinks he or she will escape with lame excuses.

We can never escape from the consequences of our actions.

The only remedy is repentance and not making excuses.

Everyone has a choice.
We choose to what is right or to do what is wrong.

Prevention is better than cure.

May God help us all.
Re: Thank u all by ula(f): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2008
she shouldnt have confessed in the 1st instance. 4 heavens sake, we r humans and its only human that we behave that way. i wouldnt want 2 hear that my hus had an affair, even if i want the truth. i dont think he would want 2 hear that either.

its unfortunate it has happened but she has 2 move on. time heals all wounds they say. she should 4give hersef and move on. they were neva meant 2 be. it takes maturity 2 handle this. its 6 years but what about people that have been married 4 close 2 their lifetimes and they divorce?

accept my sympathy. its well.
your man will surely find you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Scam Online / Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.