Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

12345bbt's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12345bbt's Profile / 12345bbt's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Career / Re: My Boss Uses Divide And Rule System: Should I Quit Or Ignore by 12345bbt: 5:24pm On Jan 12
I can't see whatever is being mentioned here as a problem. Your working experience is not only achieved through your academic qualifications but organisation difference settings which prove how you can withstand pressure at work. I went through this same scenario for five good years, all I could do was to ignore and pretend as if I didn't notice anything of such dough it was a tough challenge but as of today the MD of the company has scattered and lost all the key staff which have also turned everything upside down for him also affected his business.
Don't quit, remain strong, do your best and be loyal. The result is on its way
Religion / Re: The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold by 12345bbt: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
I remember during my nysc in the north when I joined living faith church also one of their chorister, the pastor always refer to me as a weak believer simply because I don't speak in tongues like others. One day he approached me in his car I asked reason why I don't speak in toque and I respond that the scripture said " we shall receive power when holly spirit has come upon us ...." I made him to understand that speaking in tongues is far from what you pick inside gutter or grab anyhow but has it's own Divine control. Even the desciples pray to some extent in the upper room before the holy spirit come upon them. Despite all my response he just wanted me to speak for others to know I too can speak until one day the spirit of God touched and pulled it out of me while praying earnestly and the pastor was so surprised while others remain silent and shocked. So speaking in tongue is not just bread n tea but a full force of power of God while engaging in fervent prayer.
Education / Re: 79 Bauchi Schools Have One Teacher Each, Says SUBEB by 12345bbt: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
NYSC fill up 99.9% of teaching exercise in the North

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs England: FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. (2 - 4)pens On 7th August 2023 by 12345bbt: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2023
At least they played far better than their male counterpart which before now would've back to their Ajegunle' getto. What a good fighting spirit from the Falcon!
Religion / Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by 12345bbt: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2023
Before I pray my heart is full of fear and anxiety BUT when I pray I have full confident and feel relieved.

Before I pray I feel so heavy of burden and couldn't see clearly BUT when I pray I feel so lighter and be able to see far.

There's great power embedded in prayer

1 Like

Sports / Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by 12345bbt: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2023
We are all nothing without JESUS.
..hmn. thanks for lifting my spirit

1 Like

Politics / Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by 12345bbt: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:
No be to go house... Release for medicals...that's all.. after that, come back here...

Next Case Please....

...come back here? abeg where you dey bro. ..you dey there together before ?
Food / Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by 12345bbt: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
prophetwis:
The cap of the bottled water and nylon wrapper on the fufu

I fear your IQ

1 Like

Romance / Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by 12345bbt: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sometimes they might have been ridiculed and frustrated during the process but later discovered that they're far below the standard.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by 12345bbt: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.

...wonderful ! So uncle Peter is a skit master, now I understand
Politics / Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by 12345bbt: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:
This man now remembers there's a Bible abii?

If he like make he carry POS abii baba ijebu lottery machine,that's his problem.

DSS should kindly hand him over to me....e get wetin I wan whisper in his ears.

Bro. Kindly get me informed the moment he's been handed over to you. ..he get picture I wan show him abeg.
Properties / Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by 12345bbt: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=acorntree post=124475921]

With 5m it's possible only that it may not be posh like this. House design get different level , someone can build a small house with 1m and someone else with 100m. The size, quality , sophistication is the difference. Houses are not the same just like cars are not the same, someone using kabukabu will say he has a car whereas if you see expensive tear rubber car , you will surely see the difference. With substandard building material you can even build that house there with 2m, only that it won't last. Just use gutter sand to mold block. Use 1bag of cement with 10pan of sand and 2 pan gravel, house foundation have started.😁😁😁😁
You answered it all
Properties / Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by 12345bbt: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
5m can build 2bedroom bungalow but not to this standard
Politics / Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by 12345bbt: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2023
What a well deserved honour! this is the type that deserve "All of Fame" compare to what Akwa Ibom is trying to waste on Idal caterer .
....Abeg sense pass sense
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by 12345bbt: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
All of fame Abi all of shame

maybe this would solve the mystery[/quote]
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by 12345bbt: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
All these happen when a group of people occupied position of leadership without any knowledge of their primary assignment.

"when cattle lost in the forest they pay attention to the footsteps of a fowl"

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by 12345bbt: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2023
The message here is clear I think

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.