Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80777 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Mynd pleeeaaasseeee be a gentleman.She asked u herself.
**whistling**
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze promoe should advertise idowuogbo now.i want to see the man that can melt her heart and tame her with his sweet words.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: It's just for fun.U dont ve to be rigid loosen up and let ppl see how much u adore her.
Popowaa: Mynd pleeeaaasseeee be a gentleman.She asked u herself.

maybe he ll listen to u.... he is always so serious. mynd dis world is a playing ground, do something crazyyy.. yes! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
It will be nice.let's have some fun.
Mynd_44:
**whistling**
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kpoko! Present! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Eze promoe should advertise idowuogbo now.i want to see the man that can melt her her and tame her with his sweet words.
someone already indicated.... and yes, someone once won her hrt grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Let's hope so.cant wait.*jumping with excitement*
gree-die:

maybe he ll listen to u.... he is always so serious. mynd dis world is a playing ground, do something crazyyy.. yes! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Who was that?
gree-die:

someone already indicated.... and yes, someone once won her hrt grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg, why Mynd dey form? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
this seems interesting cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Form for what?
sexkillz: Abeg, why Mynd dey form? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Abeg, why Mynd dey form? undecided
I dey hungry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd to woo Gree-die.

I pity the sorry sob that is up against me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Who was that?
cant remember his handle...but i know him.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Form for what?
Isn't it obvious?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123: this seems interesting cheesy cheesy
Eze pomo, this lady just subtly indicated her interest right there. . . Include her.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Mynd to woo Gree-die.

I pity the sorry sob that is up against me
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
i just can't stop smiling embarassed

popowa, wats dat saying abt dreams and reality? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
I miss DX cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Isn't it obvious?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
. . .and popowaa has been literally screaming since. . . grin. Include her in the ministry.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kk
gree-die:

cant remember his handle...but i know him.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lol.it ll be nice for somebody to woo me
sexkillz: . . .and popowaa has been literally screaming since. . . grin. Include her in the ministry.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dreams come true.
gree-die:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
i just can't stop smiling embarassed

popowa, wats dat saying abt dreams and reality? grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Eze pomo, this lady just subtly indicated her interest right there. . . Include her.
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Lol.it ll be nice for somebody to woo me
adaobi123:
grin grin grin
These 2 ladies are up for grabs, my guys.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Disappointed. sad
issorai, let the witch-hunt begin. 2-1.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
what if i pick gree-die? Or maybe ogugua, or idobobby? thinking. . . . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin: what if i pick gree-die? Or maybe ogugua, or idobobby? thinking. . . . .
Of course you are free. . . Mynd needs a competitor.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
no body wants to woo me ? its okay.......
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wooing Idowuogbo:

Hey babes, I am the owner of Baa bish, shups #15 - #350 at Iweka lane, Alaba Intinationa Marketi. I will soon buy Hem Tee Hem so your calls will soon be frii.

♫♫♫...Baby I make it rain...♫♫♫♫

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123: no body wants to woo me ? its okay.......
Relax, they are still at church.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Relax, they are still at church.
grin okay okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (126)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.