Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226823 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by atuagbo: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
@teeboy4x, accentuate, wapmasta
If you have any ebooks on trading BOM, kindly forward them to me.
paulpurpose95@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
gabcomite: the strategy is great but the problem is from me , is either i entered a little late or a little early and i have not got the rsi setup quite well. it does not look like urs. pls how do u incorporate Ma 10 in in the rsi. I have like 3 occasions where my spot price and expiry price are the same. sorry i would ave showed this through screen short but i don't know how u guys display screenshort.i wl be glad if someone can help.

See image below on to overlay the EMA(exponential moving average) on RSI,but first insert the RSI b4 overlaying the MA on it.

ENJOY!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
austey10:

See image below on to overlay the EMA(exponential moving average) on RSI,but first insert the RSI b4 overlaying the MA on it.

ENJOY!!!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
austey10: just won anoda on eur/aud.see chart below,so u can catch d drift.

if anyone asks another question on this again, na eye problem the person get. i suggest you guys review the pic over and over again before you ask.
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1183675_e1_jpg4290a4b8b7833d5290fbc80fcb6f79d6[/img]
if a candle is still forming, and the MA10 crosses the RSI line. wait till the forming candle finish before you enter. that is, enter on the next candle. please make sure you are arround the oversold position. as for me na agressive i dey do, but if you must apply the aggressive approach, make sure its a trending market.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gabcomite(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
austey10: just won anoda on eur/aud.see chart below,so u can catch d drift.
thank u sir i got it.i just placed bet on ej now hope it comes out well. thanks one more tyme
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
sunwalk:

if anyone asks another question on this again, na eye problem the person get. i suggest you guys review the pic over and over again before you ask.
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1183675_e1_jpg4290a4b8b7833d5290fbc80fcb6f79d6[/img]
if a candle is still forming, and the MA10 crosses the RSI line. wait till the forming candle finish before you enter. that is, enter on the next candle. please make sure you are arround the oversold position. as for me na agressive i dey do, but if you must apply the aggressive approach, make sure its a trending market.
though d RSI crossed d EMA10 upward but from d above screenshot, stochastic was almost close to d overbought line yet u entered 4 a rise, y?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gabcomite(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
bet won.thanks guys. pls how can i post screen short. any help please
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
accentuate:

once either stoch or RSI is in oversold region wait for the cross of EMA 10 to cross RSI line
upward and place Call
with the next candle.

where Stoch or RSI is in overbought region wait for EMA 10 to cross below the RSI Line and place your Put with the next candle. find below the analysis of 3 positions i placed this morning on EU.

once you spot a valid signal enter with 30 minutes duration on 15m time frame

What you said in the bolded area is different from what you have on your chat angry or is your EMA10 the blue line
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
FxTizzle:

What you said in the bolded area is different from what you have on your chat angry or is your EMA10 the blue line

EMA 10 is red line just try to understand the system is very profitable.today alone I placed 23 positions win 20 loss 3. just follow the rule and trade conservatively.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
accentuate:

EMA 10 is red line just try to understand the system is very profitable.today alone I placed 23 positions win 20 loss 3. just follow the rule and trade conservatively.

if you need all my winning chat i can upload it to you
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
accentuate:

20 vs 3 on BOM? hw com d strategy doesnt work 4 me.wen stochastic goes above 80 nd strts comin down wit RSI crossin below EMA10 frm level 70 on 5mins TF i enta 4 a fall bet 4 30mins yet i kip loosin more dan i win,wot am i nt doin right ?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
willscolf: 20 vs 3 on BOM? hw com d strategy doesnt work 4 me.wen stochastic goes above 80 nd strts comin down wit RSI crossin below EMA10 frm level 70 on 5mins TF i enta 4 a fall bet 4 30mins yet i kip loosin more dan i win,wot am i nt doin right ?

read between the line. in the 5M TF, use 30 mins once it is on the oversold or overbought zone. dont wait till MA10 crosses over.

the cross over is applied to 15M TF just for 2 candles to make 30Mins durations. read between the lines. the tweaked strategy was never applied to 5mins
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
sunwalk:

read between the line. in the 5M TF, use 30 mins once it is on the oversold or overbought zone. dont wait till MA10 crosses over.

the cross over is applied to 15M TF just for 2 candles to make 30Mins durations. read between the lines. the tweaked strategy was never applied to 5mins

thanks for the explanation sunwalks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
gabcomite: bet won.thanks guys. pls how can i post screen short. any help please

D easiest way is thus
step 1 to click on the " print screen" button when ur chart is open, then
step 2 is to open "paint" application on your system and once you have it open, press "Ctrl and V" on your keyboard.
By now, you should have the whole of ur screen pasted as a picture on paint.
Step 3 save on your system with any file name u want, but make sure u save it in .jpeg format or .bitmap format
Step 4 on the compass page of this forum, u'll see "choose file" below the space you type on,.. Just click on it, and look for the file u just saved... When u find and select it, just click submit....
Thatz all
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
willscolf: though d RSI crossed d EMA10 upward but from d above screenshot, stochastic was almost close to d overbought line yet u entered 4 a rise, y?

he traded aggressively that was the reason why he entered at that level
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
willscolf: 20 vs 3 on BOM? hw com d strategy doesnt work 4 me.wen stochastic goes above 80 nd strts comin down wit RSI crossin below EMA10 frm level 70 on 5mins TF i enta 4 a fall bet 4 30mins yet i kip loosin more dan i win,wot am i nt doin right ?

if you still wish to trade today EJ and GJ will soon get signals.presently,both pairs are at overbought region on 15m tf.
at this level,just wait for EMA 10 to cross down RSI line and enter with the next candle that's all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alarena(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Accentuate .... i added u on YIM... cn u pls cum online let chat a little bit.... a "YES" will be highly appreciated..tnks

Or beta still... add me up... Yahoo msg... alarenap
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
accentuate:

if you still wish to trade today EJ and GJ will soon get signals.presently,both pairs are at overbought region on 15m tf.
at this level,just wait for EMA 10 to cross down RSI line and enter with the next candle that's all.

as am sending this i don enter USDCAD and na sure bet yes! 100% sure bet
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
alarena: @Accentuate .... i added u on YIM... cn u pls cum online let chat a little bit.... a "YES" will be highly appreciated..tnks

Or beta still... add me up... Yahoo msg... alarenap

ok sorry i will add you now.did you have skype? if yes my username is accentuate1976
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
accentuate:

as am sending this i don enter USDCAD and na sure bet yes! 100% sure bet
I have a feeling d@ trade would go bad, d@ currency pair too de mess up.... All d best sha
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
accentuate:

ok sorry i will add you now.did you have skype? if yes my username is accentuate1976

Add me on skype with Teeboy4x, will join u lata in d nite
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
current trade on EJ and GJ

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
hey guys check out dis tweak accentuate strategy going with the trend only.see pic below

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
sorry i wanted to post EJ i mistakenly posted EU here is the EJ

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ accentuate, luv dis strategy of urs, it even seems to work on 1min chart with 2min duration for the aggresive trader so far d@ I've veen studying it on d UJ pair, d only. Prob is d@ u av to be ever ready with a fast connection to lock in ur bet on time plus it pays to stay with d trend (that is reversals towards the direction of the trend).... Really nice strategy
I also added u on skype bt my system ba3 don die for now
By d way, I'm just curious, how many bets have u placed 2day now?
Also it seems u don't usually consider d news with ur strategy, am I right?
1luv
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
502 Bad Gateway....Am I the only one seeing this?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
USD 1.60
USD 3 payout if USD/JPY is strictly higher than entry spot at 15 minutes after contract start.
Short term contracts of this type are not permitted after close of the world's equity markets. Please select a duration of 4 or more days. Asset Index
Net profit: USD 1.40 | Return: 88%
Lower
USD 1.53
USD 3 payout if USD/JPY is strictly lower than entry spot at 15 minutes after contract start.
Short term contracts of this type are not permitted after close of the world's equity markets. Please select a duration of 4 or more days. Asset Index
Net profit: USD 1.47 | Return: 96%

why this from BOM naa. which other broker offer is flexible as BOM?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
barikay: USD 1.60
USD 3 payout if USD/JPY is strictly higher than entry spot at 15 minutes after contract start.
Net profit: USD 1.40 | Return: 88%

why this from BOM naa. which other broker offer is flexible as BOM?
BOM no longer offer Bets as from 20.00GMT to 23.59GMT. u cant bet during that time or place a bet that ends during tose crucial 4hrs. I got mail from a customer care rep of BOM, i laid a complaint.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
stmichael001:

fenx bro
My Oga tee boy pls this is a beginner and a newbie in BOM pls ur assistance will be appreciated in any way,
This is coming from ur boy.abeg
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
atuagbo: @teeboy4x, accentuate, wapmasta
If you have any ebooks on trading BOM, kindly forward them to me.
paulpurpose95@gmail.com
I'll appreciate it too.
mamaya4u@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 3:48am On Jul 04, 2013
accentuate:

My oga at the top, uploading your winning charts will be better in other to study with it and i sent you an email you have not replied me. Thanks!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by 2021: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2013
hope you guys arent missing the free trades on EJ, EU, CJ, ACHF and AJ... Green land

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.