Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (23868 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Hilarious!!! NASS Wahala Is Causing Uproar On Twitter / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2013
tinkinfela: Anyone who believe it's her is a really big i.diot and should be shot.
Just can't believe how easy is it to spread false rumors in Nigeria. If that was Obama saying that on twitter, I bet a larger number of Nigerians would believe it.

Exactly!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2013
What's with this wild hysteria ?

Someone is just playing pranks on Nigerians.kenyans finally got Nigeria !

Kenya 1 Nigeria 0
grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by hotwax: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Its true. OUr women are ugly. Our female artists are wowo. Na true jor. All na makeup
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by dopeJemi: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2013
I won't be mad if she openLy comes out and say we act and Look Like apes cuz its pretty obvious we behave Like apes

Why we no wan just get sense? Why? Why? Why? Why? cry

D topic reads "FAKE kim kardashian tweet causes uproar on twitter" and una stilL dey curse her or is it dat we can't Read anymore?, even d op wey open d thread with d topic stilL dey ask wetin we think, no be u put "Fake" 4 d topic so y d confusion.. U just caused another uproar here.. Sometimes we don't just think and its pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by firstolalekan(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2013
dangerzone: bastar,d daughter of a bi,tch

BA.STARD DAUGHTER OF A HOE
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by BABE3: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol.
As soon as I saw this tweet somewhere else I knew this was gonna be the reaction from Nairalanders.

No wonder they are called apes. Any non-ape individual will know that the account is not authentic. However, trust the apes with their insecurity issues and half education, Ghana says something about them, they'll insult, Kenya, insults will flow, even Kim's fake account, insult! Comic relief.

I'm sure a Kenyan created that account. cheesy cheesy
Kenya-Nigeria 1-0 indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2013
hotwax: Its true. OUr women are ugly. Our female artists are wowo. Na true jor. All na makeup

You must be so unlucky to have been dating the apes. . . .are you a chimpanzee ?

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Jesse4mu(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2013
Why are some people so stupid? Go on twitter and search for @chuckycheese and you shall discover the truth
learn to research b4 assumption
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ddeola: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Abegi make una ignore d gal jare, make she go sort out her own life first !
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by hotwax: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You must be so unlucky to have been dating the apes. . . .are you a chimpanzee ?

So unlucky, thinking of getting a Benin rep or Ethiopia girls. Hausa girls are beautiful, but they are not into entertainment.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2013
So Kim Kardashian was the most Googled celebrity last year.

No doubt due to people Googling "Who the Bleep is Kim Kardashian?"
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Kim Kardashian's baby will be the second thing that her toto has given birth to. The first was her career.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2013
hotwax:

So unlucky, thinking of getting a Benin rep or Ethiopia girls. Hausa girls are beautiful, but they are not into entertainment.

Hmmm

You said Nigerian girls are ugly,now you admit hausa girls are beautiful.

What do you really want ?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2013
In an interview, Kim Kardashian has stated that if she were a man, she would want to have sex with Kim Kardashian.

Well she may not be a man, but she can go f u c k herself anyway.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2013
ddeola: Abegi make una ignore d gal jare, make she go sort out her own life first !
between you and kim who needs to go sort out their life? undecided
First I think you should work on your IQ and see if you can raise it up a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by cb917d: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: The so called 'leaders of tomorrow' couldn't carry out a lil research to find out if she actually tweeted that before coming on here to insult her? undecided
The ignorance and stupiditŷ displayed on this thread is unbelievable.

Well said. Ignorant and stvpid people reply to this thread blindly. By your reactions on NL, likes, shares on FB, you're actually letting the initiator of this fake tweet realize his/her aim. And to your disbelief, you've earned her (Kim) even more followers, yeah just like that yeye boy that was assaulted by Hazard of Chelsea.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by BABE3: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2013
cb_917d:
By your reactions on NL, likes, shares on FB, you're actually letting the initiator of this fake tweet realize his/her aim. .
embarassed embarassed shame dey catch me for these folks
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2013
cb_917d:
Well said. Ignorant and stvpid people reply to this thread blindly. By your reactions on NL, likes, shares on FB, you're actually letting the initiator of this fake tweet realize his/her aim. And to your disbelief, you've earned her even more followers, yeah just like that yeye boy that was assaulted by Hazard of Chelsea.

nigerians for you......
you sometimes wonder whether our people are worth the certificates they carry. i can go on photoshop now and make jonathan goodluck eating human faeces - put a caption on it and half of the country would believe it..........it's really a shame people don't do any research before spilling their guts. the poverty has turned people into angry beasts!

4 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by hotwax: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Hmmm

You said Nigerian girls are ugly,now you admit hausa girls are beautiful.

What do you really want ?

Offcuz, the whole country cannot be ugly. But majority of them in entertainment industry are halloween costumes
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by israel007: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2013
Photoshopped.

I follow her and didn't see this.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2013
cb_917d:

Well said. Ignorant and stvpid people reply to this thread blindly. By your reactions on NL, likes, shares on FB, you're actually letting the initiator of this fake tweet realize his/her aim. And to your disbelief, you've earned her (Kim) even more followers, yeah just like that yeye boy that was assaulted by Hazard of Chelsea.
On point, one @RaheemHBBTI tweeted ''that fake kim K tweet and the reactions by those Nigerians is proof that their entire country is on heroin'' would you blame him for such generalization after coming on this thread to see the hundreds of comments laced with ignorance from the so called Nigerians who claim they aint apes?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by 190: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: If u trace d IP od dat tweet its from kenya

Rotfl
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by NEROSKY(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2013
who's kim??
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by goldfish80(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2013
dopeJemi: I won't be mad if she openLy comes out and say we act and Look Like apes cuz its pretty obvious we behave Like apes

Why we no wan just get sense? Why? Why? Why? Why? cry

D topic reads "FAKE kim kardashian tweet causes uproar on twitter" and una stilL dey curse her or is it dat we can't Read anymore?, even d op wey open d thread with d topic stilL dey ask wetin we think, no be u put "Fake" 4 d topic so y d confusion.. U just caused another uproar here.. Sometimes we don't just think and its pathetic
Oga, the topic read "KIm Kardashian Calls Nigerians Apes" before it was edited to the present headline απϑ moved to the front page, after it was established that wasnt her real handle. You have no right to insult Nigerians who reacted spontenously to that insultive tweet.Without this reaction by Nigerians who always defend their country against hateful/insultive tweets by foreigneer(see Kenya,Ghana), Naija would have been madeα punching bag by foreigneers on the cyber space(ala Ebuoe)
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by chabiks(f): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2013
whateva undecidedwhateva
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2013
laylow001: Kim Kardashian's baby will be the second thing that her toto has given birth to. The first was her career.
coming from a clueless retárd with an intelligence quotient of a rock, I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Daresh(f): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2013
People na wa o! A friend put this up as her dp and I knew it was fake. The babe no dey fear face, she no fit.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by BABE3: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2013
goldfish80:
Oga, the topic read "KIm Kardashian Calls Nigerians Apes" before it was edited to the present headline απϑ moved to the front page, after it was established that wasnt her real handle. You have no right to insult Nigerians who reacted spontenously to that insultive tweets.

Why must you always react spontaneously? This isn't even about this topic alone. You people are so gullible it's almost unbelievable.

Even before Seun or whoever changed the topic, common sense couldn't inform you that that tweet isn't real?

goldfish80:
Without this reaction by Nigerians who always defend their country against hateful/insultive tweets by foreigneer(see Kenya,Ghana), Naija would have been madeα punching bag by foreigneers on the cyber space(ala Ebuoe)

grin grin Smh
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by AMTS: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
It's her real handle. It has over 17million followers. She is just å crazy bitch for sayn dat. Dt Scott guy, I don't blame him since he's d wife in d home. He's d one lookn like Ape. Ugly thing. I don't knw y kourtney even married him. He is just å decoratn in d house.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Evestar200(f): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Kenyans handwork in progress,,,
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Evestar200(f): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Check me well o,,i nor fine pas kim k?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Jesse4mu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Nigerians will believe anything they hear or in this case read....the culprit in this case is a naija boy named chuckycheese on twitter...why some halfbrained peeps come dey insult the lady nw??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter, Tiannah On 14th Birthday / Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home / Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.