Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst (3562 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: we are here

virgin and proud smiley

How will we believe?...how sure are we is not just mouth ur making...,.

Don't mind me I believe you.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by pleep(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
and now every guy thinks every girl is BAD, so they go straight for the coco no time.
I truly think every Nigerian girl is bad. Just look at how many dudes have given up on them.

If you want a real good chick come to America or just go north and marry a muslim.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: we are here

virgin and proud smiley

how are we sure is not mouth or just talk?...

a girl told ma friend she was a virgin, my friend decided to respect her and not sleep with her, only to find out later, say d girl na pro infact shes the PRO in PROfessional.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Kevwyben: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila:we are here virgin and proud

SECONDED
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by pleep(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nairaland ppl are so obsessed with onila... omfg lol
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: Nairaland ppl are so obsessed with onila... omfg lol
what do u expect

I am special and the next big thing cool

onila is cool smiley
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: what do u expect

I am special and the next big thing cool

onila is cool smiley
the next revolution
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the next revolution
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila:
are u dumb or what? undecided
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by mygirrl: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
dgamechanger:

a girl told ma friend she was a virgin, my friend decided to respect her and not sleep with her, only to find out later, say d girl na pro infact shes the PRO in PROfessional.

I really don't understand, are u looking for a good girl or are u looking for a virgin. I mean a witch can be a virgin so u need to clarify if its a virgin u want or if its a good girl (character wise). Those of you talking about dressing and all what not, I know a lot of people who dress very very wel and they have a good heart. Op u should be looking for someone with a good heart

1 Like

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are u dumb or what? undecided
dont be the next kmr boy that is going to piss me off today
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: dont be the next kmr boy that is going to piss me off today
are u threatening me ? undecided
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are u threatening me ? undecided
fcck u
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: fcck u
fcck u too, I got the bone cheesy
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fcck u too, I got the bone cheesy
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
dgamechanger:

its real nigga

i am fresh n clean
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila:
u boring today
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u boring today
bcus am angry
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: bcus am angry
why are u angry?
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why are u angry?
am coming back,. ..am in my drumming class
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: am coming back,. ..am in my drumming class
okay
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by pleep(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wetin be this
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2013
onila:

its real nigga

i am fresh n clean

Ok kul,....let me get a means 2 reach u
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by drnoel: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2013
What's the difference between a good or bad girl. If a lady wants to be good she will be, even the said bad ones.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2013
dgamechanger:

Trust me there lots of good guys out there,..I know a bunch of them,.am even one of them

dgamechanger: IF YOUR A SIGLE LADY IN ABUJA, BORED OF YOUR SEX LIFE, NEED SOME1 VERY GOOD CALL ME 08169361485 OR ADD ME UP 216B19BD.....LADIES ONLY
undecided undecided undecided
Is this wat u mean by good?
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by EagleEyes259: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2013
dgamechanger: Everybody wants a good girl, bur the problems is; were to find them? how to identify them? were to meet them?. and to make matters worst, u can hardly differentiate the difference between good and bad girls nowadays unless ur patient to wait long enough, girls can pretend and very good in disguising.

u see prostitutes dressed in natives at night or hijab(the full female muslim attire use to cover the body).

the annoying part, they dress,talk and act like good girls or maybe more like the ajebo girls to the extent bad girls now play hard to get(NA WA O),..The good girls on the other hand are not helping matters, they can frustrate you wen asking them out, and most of them have adopted the behaviors of this bad girls. and now every guy thinks every girl is BAD, so they go straight for the coco no time.

the question how can we identify the good girls? in areas like port - harcourt, abuja ,lagos, imo ,asaba etc.
if u walk down the streets in the night, trust me,u would see creamy girls that on a normal day u would love 2 ask out, only for them to be prostituting and sleeping around with some bunch of lowlifes and stupid married men that wont apply there brain and go to there wife and kids.

and most girls aint contented with what the have or what there parents have, so they go extra miles to get material stuffs, d truth whatever u do would eventually catch up with u..
WHERE ARE THE GOOD GIRLS?

Although some people (especially ladies) may see my view as being skewed or biased to some degree. Here is my take on this matter:

There appears to be a relatively gross disproportion between the number of good boys and good girls with the latter dwindling by the day! Good girls still abound though finding them appears more difficult than scaling through JAMB and Post-JAMB!

@OP, the fact is you might have come across a number of them without noticing because they may not possess some of the specs you are looking for in a lady in terms of body conformation, height, educational qualifications etc. To further compound the issue, you may not also match the specs a good girl is looking for in a guy when you are opportuned to find one.

Sometimes you may need an extra pair of eyes to differentiate between a good girl from a bad girl. You would not know the *goodability* of a good girl until you get very very close and x-ray her past! You might need to reduce some points you scored good girl after your cross-examination. Bottomline is: we are all human and are not perfect!

At times after a good girl meets a decent guy, she begins to look for other less important things that the guy does not have e.g. She might begin to desire a guy with more swags etc in accordance with Maslow's assertion that *Man is a PERPETUALLY WANTING animal*

In some other cases, she sends the decent guy away by playing hard to get or forming I am too much. Only for her to realise her mistake several years late when it is too late and she has fallen into the hand of a bad guy who possesses most of the *not so important* thing she desired. The fact is some good girls don't know what they want and could be whimsical, they also set unrealistic expectations and have false ideology about relationships and these tend to influence their decisions even when they meet guys that meet most of their specs.

You can find good girls in the neighbourhood, work places, schools (higher institutions), churches, through recommendations or wherever. The real measure of a good girl is not how she acts in the church but how she acts when she has freedom and no one *appears* to be watching her!

Good luck to the guys looking for good girls!

To the truly good girls, decent guys appreciate you and are constantly on the look out for you. Please act wisely when you meet decent guys. Playing hard to get does not mean you are cheap!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: There aren't any good guys so there is no need for girls to be good! Simple grin

The vultures are here!!!
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by kandude(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2013
chidyhels: get a gal,make her good and she wil become a good gal
angrymtchew..mehn every 1 has dia own mind o.if she aint good 4m within nfn u do will change her
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 01, 2013
kandude: angrymtchew..mehn every 1 has dia own mind o.if she aint good 4m within nfn u do will change her
nobody was creatd with a bad self,jst treat her well and d good within wil surface.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2013
utumunta:

The vultures are here!!!
please wats ur mother's username, I also want to see the vulture grin angry
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by 2sexynet: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2013
I know a good girl when I see one. They aren't hard for me to spot. Thanks to my ability to observe quietly. You should only consider them when you wanna marry...
sunny t: @OP, I understand where u are coming from, the fact that u sound this way and care abt gud gals means you are a decent guy. The devil had glorified himsef on earth to the point that you will hardly see people do things right. Guys are having their fun and those bad gals dnt really care, i only pity those decent gals, seriously, some gal dnt deserve to be hurt, iv seen them, they are very few, bt they exist.

Last year, i discovered that, if you want a decent gal, a gud gal, u need to look past beauty and sophistication. The saying that, "the way you dress says a lot abt u" is true. When u see d way most gals dress dis days, u need to ask ursef questions, and dnt be decieved, it says a lot abt them. The funny tin is, every gal wants a God fearing man, even prostitutes.

However, there are places to find gud gals.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by segzicres(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2013
well good girls wanna be bad girls real bad! so show` her that you're abad boy and she will love you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Girls Proud Of Virgin Guys / Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today / Man Says His Manhood Mistakenly Entered A Teenager (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.