Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (16518 Views)

My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Acidosis(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Atk01: If things don't work out, your friendship doesn't have to end na. Anyway, in your own words, you nor get sister wey dey find husband. smiley

Ah, friendship must end oo, after chopping the lil girl's odolondo (in miss yuzedo's voice), he wan run things with me? haba,
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by LaurinaDavid(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hell. Nooo!!! My friends and i talk about the intimate aspect of our relationships, i don't want to know or hear if my brother is good or terrible in bed...
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Atk01(f): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Acidosis:

Ah, friendship must end oo, after chopping the lil girl's odolondo (in miss yuzedo's voice), he wan run things with me? haba,
lol cheesy. Ok oo
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Atk01(f): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
LaurinaDavid: Hell. Nooo!!! My friends and i talk about the intimate aspect of our relationships, i don't want to know or hear if my brother is good or terrible in bed...
smiley That's true sha.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Project400: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by myspnigeria: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mehn, that's a tough one. Can't personally feel comfortable with such arrangement
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by MemorazziStudio: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2014
Introduction to Memorazzi Studios:

1. We compose convincing Advert Jingles, Proposals, CVs/Resumes + Cover Letters, Company Profiles, Public Speeches, etc (Copy writing).

If you have Documents, Books or Interview Transcripts already written, we can rewrite and purge them of ALL errors (Proofreading + Editing).

2. We provide Photography Services & Equipment for Corporate + Social Events & Purposes, Design + Other Concepts and TV + Billboard Commercials.

3. We provide a wide range of modern HD + 3D Printing Services & Machines.

You can reach us via the contact details in our signature and kindly follow us here on nairaland for updates on exciting deals: https://www.nairaland.com/memorazzistudio

Thank you for your very valuable time.

We sincerely hope to meet you soon.

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by williamson46: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
gud thing i keep mostly female friends, male friends are casual.. Try shit with ma sis n consider urself toast! wink
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Atk01(f): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
williamson46:
gud thing i keep mostly female friends, male friends are casual.. Try shit with ma sis n consider urself toast! wink
Toast bread ni wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I've Had Enough Of Men! / Nairalands Hottest Man? / Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.