Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? (39253 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by meforyou1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Is this saturday dec 15? Tot it's mar 30.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by akraym(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
sheedy407: One of those tales usually told to get attention

This tells it all, this dude is looking for attention, can't some people are actually advising him/her
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Rajosh(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: ashawo
as if you're better. let he who is without sin be the 1st to cast a stone.hmmm u certainly don't belong to that category.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by UnimkeAk(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=20pt]Hey miss, you are a ho grin grin[/size]
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Of what need is this revealation? The deed has been done already. An indication of your past! So, is uncalled for. Just seek forgiveness from your Lord, and stop d act, if you're still committing same. A crack on d wall.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Sike(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tell and Die, Biitch!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Just tnkn..imaginng my brother did dt stuff...nd did nt tel me tl aftr marriage, i will poison hz drink..... And d gurl didnt tell me til aftr marriage, i will throw her out.........
B4 marriage, every secret should b laid bare........ D truth always sets ur concience free.....
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Viktallbay(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Cock and bull story

(yawns and goes to a more reasonable thread)
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
I'm surprised that with the number of homophobes here on NL that nobody noticed the OP's handle. And more surprised that nobody called him out on it.

Dude, d'ya mean to say that your sister's male fiancee had sexual congress with you, a male?
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by salawu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
See, u be ASHWO. once an ashawo is always an ashawo. my people do say " he who steal once, wheather he/she covers him or herself up with d most expensive cloth, he or she is a thief". Try to let the cat out of the bag now because if in any case ur sister got to knw of that in future, just forget dat u av a family "A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER DAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE" i rest my case.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by kings52: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Please i am an Upcoming artist, looking for a record label.. Go To : http://picosong.com/nt6x and Download my song: Notin u fit do. Thanks.Kings
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by silerandapapka(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Please tell her. All these things happen.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by 40fied(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
You feel like this coz you might be tempted to sleep with him again. Looks like the sex between you two was great.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
For sleeping with a guy nine years ago who fate has brought her way again, via her sister? Onila, y u dey fall my hand?
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by BashToks: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Judging from the Dec 15 date. I conclude that this is a stale, stolen gist and you just copied and pasted. Buh nevertheless its an interesting one so amma drop a comment.
NO DO NOT TELL HER!!
Telling her is more than likely gona break them up and u dont want that on ur conscience (if ure a good person).
And besides enough water don pass under d bridge na... How many intimate partners have u had after dat guy considering ure 'wild' like u said. Surely enough to make u forget all d positions in which he did it with you!
Moving on...
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by BashToks: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
wengerjay:
Fiancee=A woman to whom a man is engaged to be married.
Fiance=A man to whom a woman is engaged to be married.
I rest my case!

Why the education tho?? The right one was used.. she said Fiance wat else do u want??
Abeg unrest ur case and cary it somwher else joor!
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Uwakuwak(f): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
there is time for everything. the time to talk and the time to be quiet and quiet forever, you didn't realise the right thing at the right time.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Butoneday2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
It's not ur fault neither his, but let by gone be by gone. I wud like to see u for good not for evil; pls call dis no. 08038234569. For real. Cheers??
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Okelity2812(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
u harsh oh; bt u cant blame d op cause she doesn't see the future. @ op i will advice u 2 get it off ur chest by telling ur sis; nd am sure ur sis is nt a virgin b4 she met d guy, so there is possibility she will understand. Bia op which 1 come be 'their wedding is this Saturday december 15th'; i think say dis saturday na 30th march,sha either u drink rocket fuel vodka or u jst wnt attention as prsn talk
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by pholusac: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote
author=delors]This looks more like some Nollywood unedited script
written by Kanayo O. Kanaya and directed by Chico Ejiro.
Reminds me of those fictional love stories in Ikebe Super, and all those
yeye old love magazines.
Propose title: TO TELL OR NOT TO
TELL!
...besides, do u mean Dec 15 2001 or 2020? Liar! grin grin aaah aaahhh u no go kil me ooo
grin[/quote]
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Trypant(f): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nairaland its been long i read this thread and it wasn't on nairaland. Should i take t that most of the threads you guys post here are untrue, outdated and nonsensetical? Its a question cus seriously am disappointed seeing dis.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by lekanolaolu: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Which Saturday December 15th, you pathetic liar? We are in March! And December 15 2013 is on a SUNDAY!!!

Suberu.

maybe d weddin was planned for December 15 2012 whch was last year. He is indeed a liar.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by dnawah(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
In-law double honour,if u want make him marry una 2,talk and explain to ur sis.grin
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by wahihi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
ocman: During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen.

A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday December 15th. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other.

I have been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck.
Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know?

I'm confused. Pls help!!!
Leave things the way they are .
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by james2man: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
I guess you just spread your leg wide open for any guys that cross your path, don't tell your sister don't be a destroyer be a builder. But why Saturday Dec 15 when we are in March, you can lie oo
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by chumakk: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
delors: This looks more like some Nollywood unedited script written by Kanayo O. Kanaya and directed by Chico Ejiro.
Reminds me of those fictional love stories in Ikebe Super, and all those yeye old love magazines.
Propose title: TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL!...besides, do u mean Dec 15 2001 or 2020? Liar! grin grin grin
oh my my lol
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Teaser4(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why Not?Why Not?Why Not?
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by JaaizTech: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
daraxz: To best time to have told your sis was when she first told you about the guy and you knew he was the one. Telling her now puts you in a compromised situation where she sees you as want to cause her pain and still having affection for her man. Eight years has passed he could be worst or better now, that your sisters call to make not yours. She loves him then support her. Loose the attitude. Look him in the eye and smile. If you have sleepless night because of this then ask him if he told her and why? You can judge him by his answer;but is tricky its only if you aren't jealous of her or want payback at him or any other alterior motive. If you still feel that awaiting your sis is a life of misery then tell her and free your conscience. Know this you might loose her friendship but you did the right thing. Good luck
I agree with most of your Points. I would advice she should never tell her. Forget it, put it behind you like it never happened. If you and the guy are matured, then you should be able to put it behind you. Many people slept with their cousins during their youthful days, you just put those things behind you and pretend it never happened.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by bettercreature(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Miss copy and paste,sadly you forgot to edit the date
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by ndeepurity(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
THIS IS SUPER STORY! ABEG, I DON REACH MY BUS STOP, MAKE I ALIGHT HERE.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by calculusx(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Busted..OP go sabi copy and paste ooo,copy another person's name and matric # join....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.