Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

123e's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123e's Profile / 123e's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 123e: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2023
I'll advise you to update your POF and submit a webform if you have the money. There are many of us in a similar situation.

Ibk555:
Hello everyone,

Please I need your advice... Due to the Naira devaluation, my POF is short of 1.5 million. Do you think it is advisable to update the POF account and raise a webform or is POF locked at AOR?
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 123e: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dolzz:
Hi folks. I’m in shock. My brother’s PR application was approved in one and a half months. God is good. He applied May 20. Received ready for visa email on July 5.

Now to submit passport, he was told that the earliest date he can get in Lagos is July 31. Are there any other options he can explore? I’ve read through the FAQ on page 1 but couldn’t find the necessary information. Thanks!

Congratulations to you and your brother. Please did he update his POF and send a webform to IRCC at any time after he submitted his application?
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 123e: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
TwinHeart:

Really worried about this oh. My AOR is the same date and POF Is short by about 600CAD using the new rate.

I'll encourage everyone to just update their POF and submit a webform. It's always better to be safe than sorry because things are quite uncertain right now.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by 123e: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I need your advice. Can I submit my father's statement of account and present him as the sponsor for my tourist visa? I dont have sufficient fund in my personal account.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 123e: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2022
meetme01:

My sis just paid today.

Please has your sister gotten her E visa?
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
dogunmola:
Good morning, people. Abeg who is going to Berlin area and still needs accommodation. Please contact me. Thanks.

I have tried contacting you. Please I am interested.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Ayohbk:

Visum stamped and received. #Grateful soul smiley

Congratulations. Please what date was stamped on your visa? Was it the date you indicated as travel date or the date they issued you the visa?
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2019
SSamuelo:
Are for real,I didn't apply because of the tuition,and no have to wait till next winter.

Try to look at the scholarship option too. You would have to apply for the scholarship a year prior. So if you are considering going next year, you could just apply now for that. I think it closes on October 15th of the previous year (please confirm). Goodluck.
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
SSamuelo:
congrats for your am,how much is the tuition for these course.

Thanks! It’s about 11,000 euros. For that amount, you graduate with a Masters of science in international health(MScIH), diploma in Tropical Medicine and Public Health (DTMPH) and a diploma in International Public Health (DiPH). However, if you are only interested in the MScIH course, it’s abit cheaper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thank you! Funded with 8640 before the interview

Congratulations bro, please how much did you fund?[/quote]
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
AM ALERT!
Interview date was on the 29/07/19
Am-26/08/19
Masters of science in International Health
University- Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin.

Please my enrollment deadline is on the 6th of September. Can I possibly travel as soon as the visa is issued regardless of what I submit as travel date? Because It was indicated in the mail that my travel date should be at least 10 days after I submit my envelope. They also instructed that the insurance should begin from my date of travel.

21 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
I also had my interview today (29/07/19)
I arrived at around 6am and met a few people standing by the embassy. Shortly after, we were asked not to loiter and to just move away from the embassy entrance.
At 6:30 the process started and it wasn’t based on the time you arrived, it was based on who hustled to the front of the queue first so just hang around the embassy’s environ so you wont end up at the back.
We were a lot today, well over 30 people so the waiting time was quite long. The Schengen Visa applicants were attended to first as well as children and their parent/s.
Documents sorting followed and around 9 I was ushered in.
I was interviewed in room 2 by a dark skinned woman with a lovely foreign accent. (Please note that you will stand all through the interview.)
She began by asking for my appointment mail and passport. She then looked through and arranged both original and photocopies of my documents. She asked for 3 passport photographs and instructed me on how to place my fingers for the biometric. During this process, she asked about the name of my school, the course, my age, my undergraduate course,the country it was done and the state my school is situated. Then she took the visa fee of 30,500naira, asked me to sign on two documents after confirming my name and passport no and gave me a receipt.

She then said she was going to ask me some questions and wanted me to answer straight to the point.
The interview questions were as follows.
-what is the name of your school and what state?
-what course are you going for?
-why this course?
-how did you hear about the course?
-what is your resumption date?
-why Germany?
-why not us or uk?
-why not Nigeria?
-Tell me about Germany?
-do you have any friends in Germany and what do they do?
-Have you funded?
-Who paid for your funding?
-What do you plan to do after your studies?
She was pleasant and professional all through the interview.

12 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 123e: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good evening. Please should the German section of the declaration form also be signed?

Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 123e: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Thank you ��

dooch:

You can use the admission letter sent to you via email. No need for original copy directly from the school.
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 123e: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Good morning, please I am looking through the checklist and I need some clarification. Please would the emailed scanned copy of the admission letter be accepted at the embassy? Or would I need to get the original copy directly from the school?
Thank you.
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 123e: 10:21am On May 08, 2019
freakky:
Please who has successfully gotten a date under the new booking system?

Nothing yet.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.