Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (355713 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by NikkyK: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tope2580:

1. Documents submission
2. Original documents. Please, ensure you have photocopy of your Passport Data page.
3. You can pay now or a day before that day. Bank transfer is allowed. Just print the receipt.

You're welcome.

Thank you so much and have a beautiful day.😁
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bolu1111: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hello everyone, pls how long are we suppose to wait for after interview cause I have had my interview for over 3 weeks now yet no mail or changes in my status it’s still under review..pls can someone give me a hint
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chuksozy: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
People who have gotten to a certain stage in this process will not help others by answering their questions or guiding them by narrating the steps of their own process but then when there is an issue they will expect anwers.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by FakaF: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Who's in Brazil? Sao Paolo precisely? I need company. Reach me at 11 95120-9071

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by 123e: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I need your advice. Can I submit my father's statement of account and present him as the sponsor for my tourist visa? I dont have sufficient fund in my personal account.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bolu1111: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
123e:
Hello everyone. Please I need your advice. Can I submit my father's statement of account and present him as the sponsor for my tourist visa? I dont have sufficient fund in my personal account.
Yes you can just make sure you have a document showing he is your father(maybe birth certificate) and since your surname tallies there shouldn’t be a problem..Those who are well experienced can give advise pls
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bolu1111: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
chuksozy:
People who have gotten to a certain stage in this process will not help others by answering their questions or guiding them by narrating the steps of their own process but then when there is an issue they will expect anwers.

Hi mr you need to first check people’s profile before concluding they don’t want to answer, I only come here to read and that was what I used for all my visa application I recently just created a profile few days ago when I noticed there was a delay after my interview, nothing stops me from helping others with information if it’s in my power..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MissBeulah(f): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello everyone, it's me again! grin Please, my application status is still showing "sit". what does that mean? Docs were delivered to the consulate on the 14th of February, a day before my scheduled appointment.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mbapelvis: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ujay342:

Hello everyone, it's me again! grin Please, my application status is still showing "sit". what does that mean? Docs were delivered to the consulate on the 14th of February, a day before my scheduled appointment.

Except I'm making an error it means *submitted*
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good day everyone. I will be traveling to Brazil by early May through Tourist visa but I’m thinking of staying back ( Legally). Please which options are available that would enable me stay back asides from seeking asylum? I will appreciate responses.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bolu1111: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bammybestowed:
Good day everyone. I will be traveling to Brazil by early May through Tourist visa but I’m thinking of staying back ( Legally). Please which options are available that would enable me stay back asides from seeking asylum? I will appreciate responses.
According to a friend who stays in Brazil she had to enroll in a university so she can be legal but I don’t know if those with better experience can give you more ideas..pls kindly share with those of us waiting for our visas when you applied and got your visa..thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chuksozy: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
MissBeulah:

Send them a mail if you didnt. Before 10 days will change to under review if all is correct

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chuksozy: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ujay342:

Above for you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
chuksozy:

Above for you

It has changed to 'under review'. Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
mbapelvis:

Except I'm making an error it means *submitted*

Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obianyanwu: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bolu1111:
Hello everyone, pls how long are we suppose to wait for after interview cause I have had my interview for over 3 weeks now yet no mail or changes in my status it’s still under review..pls can someone give me a hint

Have they gotten back to you now?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kingonyi9: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
chuksozy:

Above for you
Bro what’s the website to start an application and is it in Portuguese?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bolu1111: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obianyanwu:

Have they gotten back to you now?
No ooo I don even tire..it would be a month by tomorrow, I didn’t know it takes this long after interview
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
kingonyi9:

Bro what’s the website to start an application and is it in Portuguese?

https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/instrucoes-iniciais-visto
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Bammybestowed:

Please I still need more answers on this🙏
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obianyanwu: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Marry a Brazilian lady.

Bammybestowed:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Obianyanwu:
Marry a Brazilian lady.

Wetin be this?🤣🤣🤣🤣 I said legal way of staying back😏
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Bammybestowed:

Wetin be this?🤣🤣🤣🤣 I said legal way of staying back😏

Is marrying a Brazilian illegal?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obianyanwu: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
I taya..

Tope2580:

Is marrying a Brazilian illegal?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by AngelicBeing: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bammybestowed:

legalizing your stay in most Western countries is via Marriage, Aduro, studies and substantial/ significant investment from between 300,000 dollars upwards, so choose your battles that you can fight or alternatively tell Buhari to give you some of the millions of dollars he hid in Aso Rock and Katsina state and go and help him setup a Cow and diary farm in Brazil tongue

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
AngelicBeing:
legalizing your stay in most Western countries is via Marriage, Aduro, studies and substantial/ significant investment from between 300,000 dollars upwards, so choose your battles that you can fight or alternatively tell Buhari to give you some of the millions of dollars he hid in Aso Rock and Katsina state and go and help him setup a Cow and diary farm in Brazil tongue

I will appreciate more information on studies. Regarding the previous answers on marriage, I am married hence why it is not an option for me🙏
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello house, my application has moved from sit to under review and I have submitted my documents. I just login to ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br and the status display no-show. Please what does that mean?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Blissbush:
Hello house, my application has moved from sit to under review and I have submitted my documents. I just login to ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br and the status display no-show. Please what does that mean?
Wait for it to move to approve then ready for collection. After you can celebrate 🥳 good luck 👍

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
walex222:

Wait for it to move to approve then ready for collection. After you can celebrate 🥳 good luck 👍

Boss, do giveaway nah

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2023
walex222:

@Walex222 Thank you very much. By the Grace of God when it's approved, I will celebrate it.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Blissbush:

How much did you use for pif and for how many people?? Are you going there to birth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.