Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies (23998 Views)

Checkout This Lady's Advice To Ladies About Cheating Men (Screenshot) / A Letter To Single Guys / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: i refused to be a brother cheesy i am a lady babes.you are right sweet cheesy
lol...see your mouth. No wonder you dey vex so. You sabi talk o...but you get mouth shakiss
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
passionate88: but girls wey dey talk say i won't settle for less e also mean say dm dey also feel say them beta pass guys too, so gals also commit d same crime
nope it means marrying a man that will complement you,not a man that feels superior to you or a competitor,a man that will be there for you no matter what and vice versae unfortunatly many men pretend to be mr knight in shinning armour and the girls desperate to marry do not see beyond the farcade and they too pretend just to get hooked up and of course we all know what happens to a marriage based on the foundation of deceit,pretence and hypocrisy.the bottomline is that as much as a man desires a woman that will respect him,honour him and defend him,women want the same,ladies in the house is kulyie communicating cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
Jan8:
lol...see your mouth. No wonder you dey vex so. You sabi talk o...but you get mouth shakiss
hahahaha cheesy thank you jare cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
BoboYekini: These kind of calculative, dos and don't's, making demands of a man you haven't even met, talking from both sides of the mouth, these are what make you marry the wrong guy. Or even if you're with the right guy, he'll definitely resent being reduced to a checklist.
What happened to just taking things easy? When nowadays, 95 per cent of young women are so aggressive( they call it 'ambition') how do expect men not to run away from you?
i dont know of any other person,but as for kulyie,i refuse to settle for less,or average,i will go for the very best,why?because i deserve it and i know who i am,moreover likes attract. All this talk about women being unmarriagable because of their standards is a lie,the truth of the matter is that when you know who you are,the standards of the kinds of men and women you will be attracting to yourself will be higher

1 Like

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: i dont know of any other person,but as for kulyie,i refuse to settle for less,or average,i will go for the very best,why?because i deserve it and i know who i am,moreover likes attract. All this talk about women being unmarriagable because of their standards is a lie,the truth of the matter is that when you know who you are,the standards of the kinds of men and women you will be attracting to yourself will be higher
I wan ask u smtin o, u say u go always go for d very best if u see that very best, u go approach am?
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
passionate88: I wan ask u smtin o, u say u go always go for d very best if u see that very best, u go approach am?
lmao well subtly cheesy however since when i was born,i have always being hearing of men chasing women and not the other way round,but what i mean by subtly is that i can get friendly with him,thats all,just a distant friend and if he feels,well leme try this babe out,fine,if not,all well and good
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
passionate88: I wan ask u smtin o, u say u go always go for d very best if u see that very best, u go approach am?
see question. if girl approach you, you go gree for her
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Jan8:
cheesy oro pesije o,oro di hunnn cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by josite: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
beyond average write up.but u must know starting out with the right partner is not the big deal . staying happy with the right partner is the big problem. and again you coloured your advice with your prejudice. What is wrong with a guy electing the civil service .your definition of ambition is faulty. Must every one engages in the rat race, in being better than the jonesses,in being a Whitney Houston or a celebrity like you obviously want to be before being considered ok for marriage. Cant a man just decides to be a primary school teacher in a village for the rest of his life/should he be condemned as unamobitious and therefore underserving of the hands of any of your well tuned sisters as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by josite: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
e
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: cheesy oro pesije o,oro di hunnn cheesy
Am not a yoruba chic, oya translate
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Jan8:
Am not a yoruba chic, oya translate
its an illustration of a person who is caught red handed doing something bad and he begins to stuter cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Jan8:
na my dream o. Even if she no too fine she walk up to me say "i like u" or any word wey go pass d msg, my sister if i no follow her i fit regret am o
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: i dont know of any other person,but as for kulyie,i refuse to settle for less,or average,i will go for the very best,why?because i deserve it and i know who i am,moreover likes attract. All this talk about women being unmarriagable because of their standards is a lie,the truth of the matter is that when you know who you are,the standards of the kinds of men and women you will be attracting to yourself will be higher
best, standards, likes, unlikes...all these adjectives are so corny.
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: cheesy oro pesije o,oro di hunnn cheesy
question don chop the answer, come drink water ontop. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
BoboYekini: best, standards, likes, unlikes...all these adjectives are so corny.
whatever.... I have said my own and i am entitled to it just like you are entitled to yours
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
BoboYekini: question don chop the answer, come drink water ontop. cheesy
exactly
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
josite: beyond average write up.but u must know starting out with the right partner is not the big deal . staying happy with the right partner is the big problem. and again you coloured your advice with your prejudice. What is wrong with a guy electing the civil service .your definition of ambition is faulty. Must every one engages in the rat race, in being better than the jonesses,in being a Whitney Houston or a celebrity like you obviously want to be before being considered ok for marriage. Cant a man just decides to be a primary school teacher in a village for the rest of his life/should he be condemned as unamobitious and therefore underserving of the hands of any of your well tuned sisters as a wife.

@josite, my sentiments exactly. I mean, whatever happened to:
I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter of my single bed;
We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
BoboYekini:

@josite, my sentiments exactly. I mean, whatever happened to:
I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter of my single bed;
We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.
that is just a display of emotions beclouding your sense of reasoning,there must be logic,empathy,reasonability,respect,companionship and compatibility,if a marriage is to work and the 2 partners ok,not all this emotions and mushiness.
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
passionate88: na my dream o. Even if she no too fine she walk up to me say "i like u" or any word wey go pass d msg, my sister if i no follow her i fit regret am o
it's just not right. Dat is usurpation and encroachment of the right of the man. The day i go toast guy, snake go begin wear pant
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: its an illustration of a person who is caught red handed doing something bad and he begins to stuter cheesy
dis geh sabi laugh ehn...(passionate nope, i don't go about toasting guys...tufia)
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Jan8:
dis geh sabi laugh ehn...(passionate nope, i don't go about toasting guys...tufia)
neither do i cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Frosti(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
I know with all certainty that somehow, somewhere hidden in that long block of text will be money or finance prerequisites.

Why must money be involved before a relationship becomes fruitful and engaging?
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: neither do i cheesy
lol...stop. But you endorse it?
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by buchhogonzalez(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U well so

Who get time to read this epistle cheesy
me sef tire for the article ooooo...make i go watch african magic yoruba..i dey cum.
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 01, 2013
Jan8:
lol...stop. But you endorse it?
no
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 01, 2013
buchhogonzalez:
me sef tire for the article ooooo...make i go watch african magic yoruba..i dey cum.
no wonder we have men with low iq.african magic yoruba just diminishes your intellect
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 01, 2013
Frosti: I know with all certainty that somehow, somewhere hidden in that long block of text will be money or finance prerequisites.

Why must money be involved before a relationship becomes fruitful and engaging?
so you will encourage your sister to go out with a broke a,,ss man.please if you are a christian what does the bible say about a man who cant provide for his family? He is worse than an infidel,any man and woman planning to marry should first develop themselves financially so that one of them will not be a pest or nuisance to the other.financial security is also a very big prerequisite to marriage,not necessarily being a millionaire before you marry but at least being able to afford basix things and cater for emergencies
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2013
Jan8:
it's just not right. Dat is usurpation and encroachment of the right of the man. The day i go toast guy, snake go begin wear pant
where what a man can do a woman can do better go?, where the 21st century woman go?, where women right go?, so una no believe all these things but una dey shout am to high heaven everyday?, una be big hypocrites. Na una type black eyed peas take sing wey dm ask say "do u practice wat u preach?"
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
passionate88: where what a man can do a woman can do better go?, where the 21st century woman go?, where women right go?, so una no believe all these things but una dey shout am to high heaven everyday?, una be big hypocrites. Na una type black eyed peas take sing wey dm ask say "do u practice wat u preach?"
lol...dis may be the first time you would be hearing it from a lady but this is a man's world. Yes, i said it(don't open your mouth). Those women are ignorant of this fact will fight for their rights from now till thy Kingdom come forgetting that the male was meant to dominate them all their lives even in the aspect of toasting. grin
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
kulyie: no
but you give hints sha
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Jan8:
lol...dis may be the first time you would be hearing it from a lady but this is a man's world. Yes, i said it(don't open your mouth). Those women are ignorant of this fact will fight for their rights from now till thy Kingdom come forgetting that the male was meant to dominate them all their lives even in the aspect of toasting. grin
hope u no just talk am make d arguement/debate cool down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Unblock Your Blocked Instagram Account / Relationships are Overrated / See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.