Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies (24009 Views)

Checkout This Lady's Advice To Ladies About Cheating Men (Screenshot) / A Letter To Single Guys / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Jan8:
but you give hints sha
mrs woman why you dey put words inside my mouth na,you wan compell me to say wetin no dey my mind abi? God no go gree you cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
passionate88: hope u no just talk am make d arguement/debate cool down?
nope. I love argument pass you sef but i just gotta state the facts and save myself the stress.
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
kulyie: mrs woman why you dey put words inside my mouth na,you wan compell me to say wetin no dey my mind abi? God no go gree you cheesy
dis girl sef...me i know your mind sha. Whether you talk or you no talk, i know wetin dey 'totori' you grin it's our little secret
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by WAM1(f): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Wow! Very inspiring !!!

1 Like

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by nanalady(f): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Thank u op..may God bless u...av read it..and I'm copying and sending it to my friends..

1 Like

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Jan8:
dis girl sef...me i know your mind sha. Whether you talk or you no talk, i know wetin dey 'totori' you grin it's our little secret
lmao cheesy ok,tell me,wetin dey sweet my bele? Shey na the amala and ewedu soup with correct bokoto and pomo wey i shop for this rainy afternoon abi na because the wather cold
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy ok,tell me,wetin dey sweet my bele? Shey na the amala and ewedu soup with correct bokoto and pomo wey i shop for this rainy afternoon abi na because the wather cold
ah!! shocked enjoyment galore! How the soup be na? You lick the plate tire shey? Everywhere cold, no be small. Want to hug someone sad
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Jan8:
ah!! shocked enjoyment galore! How the soup be na? You lick the plate tire shey? Everywhere cold, no be small. Want to hug someone sad
hahahaha cheesy the hot ewedu soup don warm me up already,i don dey kampe cheesy thanks for the love anyway cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha cheesy the hot ewedu soup don warm me up already,i don dey kampe cheesy thanks for the love anyway cheesy
no problem dear, just keep opening that your cute mouth
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Jan8:
my mind dey tell me say I fit join d 3some o. Jan8 nd kulyie make una invite me when everything don set o
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Jan8:
i no fit open my mouth,flies dey pass cheesy thank you cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
passionate88: my mind dey tell me say I fit join d 3some o. Jan8 nd kulyie make una invite me when everything don set o
hahahaha u wan do 3 some shocked shocked shocked you sure say you no be pervert cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
passionate88: my mind dey tell me say I fit join d 3some o. Jan8 nd kulyie make una invite me when everything don set o
3some kwa! I look lyk lez for your eyes angry iffah wooze you slap ehn
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
kulyie: i no fit open my mouth,flies dey pass cheesy thank you cheesy
But you still dey open am. Stubborn geh
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Jan8:
But you still dey open am. Stubborn geh
naughty girl :p
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 4:31am On Apr 05, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha u wan do 3 some shocked shocked shocked you sure say you no be pervert cheesy
no na. I no b pervert o, i na good boi
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 4:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Jan8:
3some kwa! I look lyk lez for your eyes angry iffah wooze you slap ehn
mayb una mistake me, i b boi o,
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2013
passionate88: no na. I no b pervert o, i na good boi
so you be boy all this while shocked you sure say john thomas still dey there cheesy
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2013
passionate88: mayb una mistake me, i b boi o,
i know you're a boy. Keep up the bad work
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by blissBee(f): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
For those of you asking her to summarize....what happened to all that u were taught in school. must u make a comment? it would have been better for you to give it to someone to read & explain it to u than spoiling someone's hard work with ur silly comments.

1 Like

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by olij: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanx 4 d write up!its being long I heard/read such 4m a lady..keep it up!

1 Like

Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
blissBee: For those of you asking her to summarize....what happened to all that u were taught in school. must u make a comment? it would have been better for you to give it to someone to read & explain it to u than spoiling someone's hard work with ur silly comments.
dont mind them.a retard will always be a retard even if he or she went to school
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2013
kulyie: so you be boy all this while shocked you sure say john thomas still dey there cheesy
John Thomas na short name, this na long John Silver
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Jan8:
i know you're a boy. Keep up the bad work
Janet, me na good boi, that does bad things in a good way
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2013
passionate88: Janet, me na good boi, that does bad things in a good way
i dey feel your parolz cheesy oya go before you corrupt me
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by passionate88: 3:39am On Apr 07, 2013
Jan8:
i dey feel your parolz cheesy oya go before you corrupt me
eyah
Re: A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2019
Good piece

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Unblock Your Blocked Instagram Account / How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? / Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.