Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? (37049 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by segelity(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lexoria:

After begging and begging for it and seeing that I won't EVER give you,you are sulking and calling me names huh,SO TYPICAL OF MOST NAIJA GUYS.
Well,have a nice day trying elsewhere.....lmao
beggin 4 a p** dat has gone sour! Sali satani! nobody is gonna believe dat. Gal uve been using dat thing since 1988 ,by nw grey hair must av dominated yur p** #tufiakwa#
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
youngchopper: fx u get bad mouth. U sure say ur babe dey dix site? Ur not far from the truth nicca!
Young, I dont like spitting venom haphazardly but it's just that some comments make you wanna lash out. Imagine a girl turning her boyfriend into her office while thinking her only contribution to the relationship should be s-e-x, and some leeches in here are supporting such. How will a young handsome man not turn nasty seeing such comments? What has this world turned into? What arant nonsense!
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lexoria:

hehehehehehe......everyone loves me,everyone must make reference to me even if they don't understand or know where I'm coming from with my comment.I'm easy rightWhy not give it a try,I'm sure I'll fall like a humpty dumpty.....mtchewwwww.
Madame please stop embarrassing yourself in here, dont you know when to go into hiding? Even @chimzo19 (or whaytver her name is) is smart enough to know when to keep mute.

People make reference to you not because you are valuable in any way but because you've shown yourself to be very cheap, without virtue and an example of what women shouldnt be like if they want to be respected, admired and adored.

Dont you just get it you parasite!? You debase women, so please do them a favour by keeping shut - or I do it for you.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lexoria:
With all y'alls half-inch,low sperm-count,10-second performing di-cks(how you guys hate when your jon-thomases are called names but a quick to label the women's privates all kinds of names)can y'all go and jerk-off somewhere now.
You are really being frustrated by the size of your man's joystick and his performance level because you keep making reference to it.

Now, how do I know you've been referring to your man's joystick and performance? Because you claimed you got married to him at age 19 which means you've only experienced his "magic stick" all your life. The only way for you to have known the sizes of other men's joysticks and performance in bed would be either you cheated on your man whom you must have met at age 17 before marrying him at age 19 or you started sleeping around at age 12 before meeting him.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
*Watery toto* hahahahhahah grin grin you guys can kill I swear!!! So there is *Thick toto* :/
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
You are really being frustrated by the size of your man's joystick and his performance level because you keep making reference to it.

Now, how do I know you've been referring to your man's joystick and performance? Because you claimed you got married to him at age 19 which means you've only experienced his "magic stick" all your life. The only way for you to have known the sizes of other men's joysticks and performance in bed would be either you cheated on your man whom you must have met at age 17 before marrying him at age 19 or you started sleeping around at age 12 before meeting him.
Fx e don do abeg, your babe dey try o.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by EIC1: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
hmm..... abeg make una all settle this matter amicably o, una wan almost turn am into physical tinz. chai!!! me i don wear helmet sha, to save ma head grin
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by stepone(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: my dear i kept quiet becuz d only thing u guys do in here is get nasty; call names and show ur level of maturity/immaturity i dont know which it is! U found out she is a slut; how? Based on her comment? Or u think u win d argument by leaving d point n throwing around words lyk slut and a disgrace of womanhood? U know dis fallacy is called attack against d man. D point still remains that in any relationship ur bf/fiance must spend on his woman, if he doesnt do that he doesnt really love her? Thats how i see it. a guy dat loves his woman will naturally want to spend on her. Girlz bcame demanding because guys bcame stingi while seeking to eat d forbidden fruit that shld only come wit marriage; n den go ahead to say that we re enjoyin our love; wch love? If u love her put a ring on it, meanwhile if u re depleting my resources meant for my future husband while shld i want to leave ur resources intact, wen u refuse to give out of your own freewill; then i will demand for it. Relationship is for MEN so BOIZ shld butt out of it!

Pls stop misleading: Girls become demanding because they think they can't meet up with our economic demand, while guys still see it as a challenge to progress before getting married.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by try69: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: Girlz bcame demanding because guys bcame stingi. if u re depleting my resources meant for my future husband while shld i want to leave ur resources intact, wen u refuse to give out of your own freewill; then i will demand for it.

Is this what you have debased yourself into? The equivalent of ur ### is a guy's money? Chaiiii
People with this mentality are in the streets hustling and the advanced world recognises their trade. Join if you so wish

Pathetic #smh
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by Chomzy19(f): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
try69:

Is this what you have debased yourself into? The equivalent of ur to.to is a guy's money? Chaiiii
People with this mentality are in the streets hustling and the advanced world recognises their trade. Join if you so wish

Pathetic #smh
u know qouting out of context is d reason why we have so many fake pastors and fake interpretation of the bible
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by Arsenate(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: my dear i kept quiet becuz d only thing u guys do in here is get nasty; call names and show ur level of maturity/immaturity i dont know which it is! U found out she is a slut; how? Based on her comment? Or u think u win d argument by leaving d point n throwing around words lyk slut and a disgrace of womanhood? U know dis fallacy is called attack against d man. D point still remains that in any relationship ur bf/fiance must spend on his woman, if he doesnt do that he doesnt really love her? Thats how i see it. a guy dat loves his woman will naturally want to spend on her. Girlz bcame demanding because guys bcame stingi while seeking to eat d forbidden fruit that shld only come wit marriage; n den go ahead to say that we re enjoyin our love; wch love? If u love her put a ring on it, meanwhile if u re depleting my resources meant for my future husband while shld i want to leave ur resources intact, wen u refuse to give out of your own freewill; then i will demand for it. Relationship is for MEN so BOIZ shld butt out of it!
just like one of the posters said earlier, we can argue and debate all night, all day, but the mentality of girls like Chomzy19 and Lexoria will never change. It's basically the way they've been brought up; to be dependent on others. Guys, is best we avoid parasites and leeches like them. Girls with ho mentality that have nothing to offer.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Arsenate: just like one of the posters said earlier, we can argue and debate all night, all day, but the mentality of girls like Chomzy19 and Lexoria will never change. It's basically the way they've been brought up; to be dependent on others. Guys, is best we avoid parasites and leeches like them. Girls with ho mentality that have nothing to offer.
Whatever!
You guys are just shying away from the main point here. Do you want to tell me you don't buy your girlfriend stuffs? Then she needs to dumb U̶̲̥̅̊я azz!

Just kidding. smiley
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: D point still remains that in any relationship ur bf/fiance must spend on his woman, if he doesnt do that he doesnt really love her? Thats how i see it. a guy dat loves his woman will naturally want to spend on her.

...meanwhile if u re depleting my resources meant for my future husband while shld i want to leave ur resources intact
This sort of comments make me shed tears for my generation and the one coming behind. So you equate love with money? omg! This is so pathetic. So for your mind, if I spend more money for my girl than my colleague does his girl that means I love my girl more than my colleague loves his girl.

Seriously, this is what poverty causes and why they say poverty is a disease. Poverty has a way of twisting people's mentality such that they define everything in relation to money. I dont even know what to say to you because it seems you are hopelessly a "money for hand back for ground" kinda girl.

To make matters worse you even equate your t0to with money. For me to get your t0to which you call your resource, I must part with my money. And what does that make you? A red light district hustler.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Fx e don do abeg, your babe dey try o.
Make no mistake about it, FXKing2012 is my alter ego so my gf need not worry cos I'm way too sweet, tender, caring and supportive in the real world.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
Make no mistake about it, FXKing2012 is my alter ego so my gf need not worry cos I'm way too sweet, tender, caring and supportive in the real world.
i can atest to that.. Im 'the girlfriend' *dodges bullet 4r FX girlfriend* grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
^^^We already made it abundantly clear much earlier that it's ok and normal to spend for your girl out of love. This is very different from spending for her as a means of exchange for t0to which is what you've been clamouring all along
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: lolz.. But isn't that what they all say? Who wld say otherwise?
Be careful, I've got witnesses even here on NL. And I can even assure you that when/if you meet me you will dump him - trust me on that.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: meanwhile if u re depleting my resources meant for my future husband while shld i want to leave ur resources intact
And this is coming from the person who started this thread:
www.nairaland.com/1039198/nigerian-relationships-like-prostitution
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: i can atest to that.. Im 'the girlfriend' *dodges bullet 4r FX girlfriend* grin grin grin
hahahahaha....you wan cause civil war be dat ooo.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by youngchopper(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: who said love is all about money here? Pls read well b4 u qoute me, I simply said "any man that loves his woman must want to spend on her even without her demanding" did I say d amount you spend is proportional to the love you feel for her. A guy dt is worth N2000 can spend only 500 on his babe,one worth 50000 can spend only 10k on his. D point being that he must sha spend on his babe, wether big or small, d amount is not proportional to the love, hell you can even spend on a person u don't love! but a person u love u must spend on;no matter hw small, or haven't u heard that love is not selfish (corinthians)
dumb! Pls for the sake of heaven what sense does this make to you. Dammy crane ft pasuma!
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by Chomzy19(f): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
youngchopper: dumb! Pls for the sake of heaven what sense does this make to you. Dammy crane ft pasuma!
Honey, nothing can ever make sense to the senseless

1 Like

Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by SpicyMimi(f): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: i can atest to that.. Im 'the girlfriend' *dodges bullet 4r FX girlfriend* grin grin grin
NO you are NOT! angry I know her smiley
I can still remember that thread wink
Fx am I right? wink

She's hot tho.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by SpicyMimi(f): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: Honey, nothing can ever make sense to the senseless

Sweetheart, just leave the dude alone! Am right behind you wink
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: s And after my research which is limited but enough though,I found out that 98% of guys don't spend on dia gf who wld rather abstain frm sex.

so y shld d girl keep being a good gf(give sex) to a stingo lyk d guy in the op's topic?

As per the 1st part of your post, what was the hypothesis of the research? How did you collect the data? What was the size of the data collected? What statistical tool did you use to analyse and test your data and at what significance level before arriving at the conclusion that 98% of guys dont spend money for their girls?

And to the 2nd part of your post, I cant stress enough that girls dont give sex as if it's a favour to guys; both ladies and men give sex to each other because they both enjoy it.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Fx am I right? wink

She's hot tho.
hehehehe.. No im not..
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by FXKing2012(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Fx am I right? wink

She's hot tho.
Truth is I'm equally very hot so you dont expect whoever my girlfriend is not to be hot *winks*.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.