Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? (36958 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by omololla(f): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
Born 2be Rich: @OP, to your number 2 question, i believe most guys beleive in give and take because dem don suffer taya before dey get the money...

So for him to spend money finish for girl make the girl come dey say 'thanks i will see you next week' the guy no go gree...

If na you, you go gree

However, it is best that both should share the responsibilities with the man handling the bigger part...

What about spending for a guy all in d name of his poor n never appreciate u 4 one day instead asking for more.
Tell me what am I suppose to do wit that.
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by omololla(f): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
jhydebaba: Nigerian Police and Nigerian Girls are the same. They visit u, u pay. U visit them, u pay. Either way, u lose something.

Dear nt all please. Always say some ok. Cos I can't really remember d last time I demand or ask a guy 4 anything. So its nt all bt few or some.
Okkkkkkkkkkk
Re: What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
A man and a woman should give equally in a relationship

No girl should expect 1000 Naira when you havent given 1000 to your man

Thats parasitism

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.