Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37272 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella: yo, which one is enemy of project? grin grin grin
I wonder!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta: In my previous comments, i proposed to woo several guys. Out of all of them, Eze Promoe picked Xynerise (my e-daddy). Like seriously? The first guy i agreed to woo was ignored and the last was picked. Did you see the emoticon in that comment? What happened to Mynd, Raw, Lalaosky, Rhymez and others?

Pls modify and remove my name from that list. I'm out of this thread for good. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Come on baby, you know that isn't possible, you can't woo 4 guys. If I allow you, what of others? You shouldn't get angry, you know it doesn't look good on you. Just take this from me to you kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: chuks please wake up,it a bad dream.when pastor say pray before sleeping una no de hear

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by babadey(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
I'm back @ ya now...PSG makes me whole. At phoinix or wateva, wats ur p? angry. Why are u stalking badosky in an unromantic wayangry,don't try me dude,I'm baba dey aka KOFOSHY
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
*adjusts thick spectacles on tip of nose and stares into viewing center* I see Uniquexty has been watching for ages. Oya comment or... angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
You're welcome, sir.

I like the lines on your signature. Wish I could write poetry, but alas, I find it too restricting. smiley

I am not a poet either, just that I find it soothing. I understand your need to express your self without economy of words, you write very well but you tend to be a little too dramatic, just little
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
190 ok i woo you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella: yo, which one is enemy of project? grin grin grin
Dey know der self 4 NL...
Oahray: yes o tongue E dey pain me say you no sabi use photo editor grin
You got the colour spot on, but next time, tilt it a bit and make the far end shorter tongue

After dat u'll try not to open my profile...Mbonk!

Only pix,ona won die if u c me in person oya go die instantly... undecided haters die young oh,choose life and enjoy it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: this is the part where I pretend to choose 'not'. angry grin
You can't escape me wink grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ATMC(f): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mrs killz: Wow! I'm in... I wanna woo obadiah777
i got a rival...yeah! Hey girl, how you doing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chukskalidon: I av a dream dat one day @chukskalidon a.k.a @ckosky AkAJIFE wil b d special mod. of d Romance section.

It's good to dream dear..
Dream on.. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
u re my desire..my one desire,i will save my last breath for you...just incase u need more breath to breath ur undyin love for me....i ll be dere when d sun shines too bad on u, i ll be dere when it rains to hard on u..baby i ll be there for u...all d way...comes what may..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
You can't escape me wink grin
angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: 190 ok i woo you

Hardwork pays

EZE - update your records sharp sharp!
Mystical baby welcome on 190's flyte 407 wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

I am not a poet either, just that I find it soothing. I understand your need to express your self without economy of words, you write very well but you tend to be a little too dramatic, just little
Hmmm...please tell me more. I am very interested in your analysis.

I eagerly await smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: 190 ok i woo you

*clapping my hands* I Ŀ♡√Ɛ ur courage jare...go baby
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ATMC(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Come on baby, you know that isn't possible, you can't woo 4 guys. If I allow you, what of others? You shouldn't get angry, you know it doesn't look good on you. Just take this from me to you kiss kiss kiss
eze, mrs killz is wooing obadiah777
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Promiscous, i'm not angry o. Far from it. But you know i can't woo xynerise na. Haba! Why are you acting like you don't know we are related by blood water? Don't worry, just modify. I'll woo someone else...just ONE guy. grin cheesy

*rolls eyes*

I think i'm in love grin grin Let the bells ring!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: u re my desire..my one desire,i will save my last breath for you...just incase u need more breath to breath ur undyin love for me....i ll be dere when d sun shines too bad on u, i ll be dere when it rains to hard on u..baby i ll be there for u...all d way...comes what may..

awww all these for me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

*clapping my hands* I Ŀ♡√Ɛ ur courage jare...go baby

angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
baba dey: I'm back @ ya now...PSG makes me whole. At phoinix or wateva, wats ur p? angry. Why are u stalking badosky in an unromantic wayangry,don't try me dude,I'm baba dey aka KOFOSHY

hold your woman or I will be forced to caution her.

Its 60 pages already sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: chuks please wake up,it a bad dream.when pastor say pray before sleeping una no de hear
lol+lol+lol+lol+lol=5(lol). Na so luther talk im own. E don hapen nw o
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
ATMC so u are even around and you dont greet me Good evening anymore undecided

smh#

Uve grown wings - smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
eze abeg i woo 190
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
I mean, its people who don't comprende big grama dat will be impressed by this shiit you just typed.

And who the fucck are you calling nitwits? You sound like a nitwit yourself, that's why you can type this shiit post that is high on big grama and low on sense

1 out .

'Big grama?' What ranch did you grow up from?

And how on earth would you claim to be in-the-knowing and totally d sense up in there elope you? Yet you were crude enough to pick out the language you are so used to?

I'v layed ma bars. It behooves the smart ones to bring some sanity into this thread and not this astute gibberish you just rolled out.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: eze abeg i woo 190

[size=15pt] A kiss kiss[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nnekacherry:

It's good to dream dear..
Dream on.. Lol
I hear say u b winch. Na true?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

After dat u'll try not to open my profile...Mbonk!
Chill jor. Only opened it out of curiousity. People were talking about tattoo na.

When I opened it, I saw the eyes and thought "those are not tattoos, they are just red eyes from years of firewood experience". Then I saw the graphics below tongue

#okbye
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON:

1 out .

'Big grama?' What ranch did you grow up from?

And how on earth would you claim to be in-the-knowing and totally d sense up in there elope you? Yet you were crude enough to pick out the language you are so used to?

I'v layed ma bars. It behooves the smart ones to bring some sanity into this thread and not this astute gibberish you just rolled out.

undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

awww all these for me embarassed embarassed embarassed
re u dat prince charmin? Any one who is my prince charmin should reply my romantic lines...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: u re my desire..my one desire,i will save my last breath for you...just incase u need more breath to breath ur undyin love for me....i ll be dere when d sun shines too bad on u, i ll be dere when it rains to hard on u..baby i ll be there for u...all d way...comes what may..

Who is this meant for
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
I wish they could legalize shooting in Nigeria

I would have gunned down 3 NL males by now including hardon undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (69)

How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.