Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37270 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DnigerianPrince: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON:

1 out .

'Big grama?' What ranch did you grow up from?

And how on earth would you claim to be in-the-knowing and totally d sense up in there elope you? Yet you were crude enough to pick out the language you are so used to?

I'v layed ma bars. It behooves the smart ones to bring some sanity into this thread and not this astute gibberish you just rolled out.

Drinking and nairalanding don't mix
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: reply? I expect to see romantic lines from any charmin prince

Sister
i have mysterialgurl go and meet hardon so he could give you gibberish lines grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: please stop replying him so he would stop posting those things. It's a whole lot of avoidable work trying to make sense out of the ones he has posted so far sad

Please... sad
Yeks sir! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON:

You can't lace ma shoes let alone appear in мч very b4 .

Aboki you r
Aboki you wud ever be
And long may your trade last

And the meaning of aboki means - MY FRIEND
so my friend if you dont understand the meaning of certain words
please dont be tempted to say em. .
anyway i wont blame you
there are several ways Madness could be detected!
probably yours is still at its developmental stages, very soon na to pull cloth run enter vegetable market
remain for you

i-diot grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

AtalL.. So irritating and annoying

I wonder who he is trynna impress
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
190,my name is mysticgal not mysterialgurl,am above 18 please
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Yeks sir! cheesy
thank you ma smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
like for real...it's not even cool anymore, it's just plain old annoying and ridiculous.

Babe...av u wooed any?
190:

huh honey dont u trust me embarassed

atmc is 14yrs my junior
hell no way im wooing her
shes under 16 undecided

Linus mba...na play play we dey get players...@mysticgal babe shine ur eye oh,190 is dynamic.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: reply? I expect to see romantic lines from any charmin prince

ehr, 190 don enter grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

And the meaning of aboki means - MY FRIEND
so my friend if you dont understand the meaning of certain words
please dont be tempted to say em. .
anyway i wont blame you
there are several ways Madness could be detected!
probably yours is still at its developmental stages, very soon na to pull cloth run enter vegetable market

remain for you

i-diot grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
190: shoot at sight for that matter undecided undecided

shocked

Shoot @ sight !

shocked

Shoot @ sight !

shocked

Shoot @ sight !
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Babe...av u wooed any?

Linus mba...na play play we dey get players...@mysticgal babe shine ur eye oh,190 is dynamic.
not wooing anyone, I'm just gonna watch from the sidelines..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: 190,my name is mysticgal not mysterialgurl,am above 18 please

olrite i'll simply call you my strawberry

can i ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
190 i heard rumors,and am sure the misplaced the owners names with yours,shebi i trust you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
like for real...it's not even cool anymore, it's just plain old annoying and ridiculous.

And Lame.. Add that
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: 190 i heard rumors,and am sure the misplaced the owners names with yours,shebi i trust you?

yes please trust me,

so tell me hope u got all it takes to scoop me off my feet

and hardon dont bother replying me cos im done with you wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

ive replied now undecided
reply? I expect to see romantic lines from any prince charmin.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Booboo do u need another?

How was ya day sweerie?

My sweet poyoyo,
Ɣ☺ΰ wount mind a challenger, will Ɣ☺ΰ
Not to worry I'm still yours
No one will snatch me from Ɣ☺ΰ.

My day was tad tough
But I'm gallant
Will be following as much as I can

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: wetin dey happen for page 60?

He go cLose d thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

olrite i'll simply call you my strawberry

can i ?
yes you can and i will call you.....................bannana
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sexkillz. It is 61pages already.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: reply? I expect to see romantic lines from any prince charmin.....

grin grin this thread is too funny
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: because e write knacking? Kai, Ishi grin grin
You don spoil finish tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
shizzle11: WTF
Like seriously? These people don't get tired of throwing punches at this girl, they can't just keep shut from commenting about her pics or talking about her. Is this frustration, idleness or what
Sweerie dnt bother urself...ur suppose to be happy dat ur babe is a star grin abi na everypix dem dey comment on.

NL be ready 4 my next pix. grin grin it will be d boom. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

ive replied now undecided
reply? I expect to see romantic line from any prince charmin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
not wooing anyone, I'm just gonna watch from the sidelines..
Meaning, you're still mine wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

ehr, 190 don enter grin
Come guy, i still dey wait you na...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Sweerie dnt bother urself...ur suppose to be happy dat ur babe is a star grin abi na everypix dem dey comment on.

NL be ready 4 my next pix. grin grin it will be d boom. grin

Bring it on, I need a screensaver
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
You don spoil finish tongue
Because I write knacking, abi? Is it a bad word? What does it mean? Tell me o. I copied it from someone's post. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Meaning, you're still mine wink
whatever tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pureeeas Eze can Ɣ☺ΰ post an update, dunno if my slot is complete, if its not, I have someone in mind I want to woo me to challenge my adorable princess, Beautiful.B

Tank u don menshun!

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (69)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.