Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37454 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
shoot at sight for that matter undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: re u dat prince charmin? Any one who is my prince charmin should reply my romantic lines...

ive replied now undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
You can't escape me wink grin
hmmm... *'get rich or die trying' theme music playing in background*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
beauty you sef you de bone
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
I mean, its people who don't comprende big grama dat will be impressed by this shiit you just typed.

And who the fucck are you calling nitwits? You sound like a nitwit yourself, that's why you can type this shiit post that is high on big grama and low on sense

Its
Comprende
Big grama

All dese grammatical murder in Just two mini paragraphs ?

English must be very HARD
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: eze abeg i woo 190

Babe shine ur eye oh..190 dey carry style toast ATMC...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
[size=15pt]eze update your channel

190 to woo flytefallz and mysticalgurl

sorry i meant they to woo me tongue tongue
[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: Chill jor. Only opened it out of curiousity. People were talking about tattoo na.

When I opened it, I saw the eyes and thought "those are not tattoos, they are just red eyes from years of firewood experience". Then I saw the graphics below tongue

#okbye
Kai! *Singing* Murder he wrote... Murder he wrote...oh na na! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON:

1 out .

'Big grama?' What ranch did you grow up from?

And how on earth would you claim to be in-the-knowing and totally d sense up in there elope you? Yet you were crude enough to pick out the language you are so used to?

I'v layed ma bars. It behooves the smart ones to bring some sanity into this thread and not this astute gibberish you just rolled out.

Guy you dey yarn dust, nah your type the cram dictionary, in the end you still dey write op
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

reply? I dnt see any reply...i expect to see romantic lines from any guy who ll be my prince charmin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Babe shine ur eye oh..190 dey carry style toast ATMC...
[size=16pt]
For what

ATMC is my Junior sisters friend

Ive known her since she was in JSS 2 angry angry
[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON:

1 out .

And how on earth would you claim to be in-the-knowing and totally d sense up in there elope you? Yet you were crude enough to pick out the language you are so used to?

I'v layed ma bars. It behooves the smart ones to bring some sanity into this thread and not this astute gibberish you just rolled out.

Bullshit. You aint making sense, niqqa.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON:

1 out .

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: reply? I dnt see any reply...i expect to see romantic lines from any guy who ll be my prince charmin...

carry your wahala and meet Hardon
I nor get your time this evening grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
SK

Page60.. Oya oya oya.. No time
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta:
Promiscous, i'm not angry o. Far from it. But you know i can't woo xynerise na. Haba! Why are you acting like you don't know we are related by blood water? Don't worry, just modify. I'll woo someone else...just ONE guy. grin cheesy

*rolls eyes*

I think i'm in love grin grin Let the bells ring!
Oh baby, you addressed me by that romantic name.
Awwww, i'm seriously blushing kiss
I can't wait to see who that guy is, he must be the luckiest guy i'm about to meet smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
190 am sure you are not wooing atmc?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
WTF
Like seriously? These people don't get tired of throwing punches at this girl, they can't just keep shut from commenting about her pics or talking about her. Is this frustration, idleness or what
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: 190 am sure you are not wooing atmc?

huh honey dont u trust me embarassed

atmc is 14yrs my junior
hell no way im wooing her
shes under 16 undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:

AtalL.. So irritating and annoying

I wonder who he is trynna impress
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
shizzle11: WTF
Like seriously? These people don't get tired of throwing punches at this girl, they can't just keep shut from commenting about her or talking about her. Is this frustration or what

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
English is not by force sha...all this unnecessary show of vocab/laying of bars no be it at all o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON:

Its
Comprende
Big grama

All dese grammatical murder in Just two mini paragraphs ?

English must be very HARD
I laugh in Igbira! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

carry your wahala and meet Hardon
I nor get your time this evening grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
please stop replying him so he would stop posting those things. It's a whole lot of avoidable work trying to make sense out of the ones he has posted so far sad

Please... sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
yea i trust you,but what of flytefall?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
190: I wish they could legalize shooting in Nigeria

I would have gunned down 3 NL males by now including hardon undecided

You can't lace ma shoes let alone appear in мч very b4 .

Aboki you r
Aboki you wud ever be
And long may your trade last
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

reply? I expect to see romantic lines from any charmin prince
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: reply? I dnt see any reply...i expect to see romantic lines from any guy who ll be my prince charmin...
shizzle11:

My booboo is asking if d romantic line is 4 him?
Who is this meant for

Booboo do u need another?

How was ya day sweerie?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

AtalL.. So irritating and annoying

I wonder who he is trynna impress
like for real...it's not even cool anymore, it's just plain old annoying and ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

Guy you dey yarn dust, nah your type the cram dictionary, in the end you still dey write op
Lwkmd!! NL no go kee person cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi: SK

Page60.. Oya oya oya.. No time
wetin dey happen for page 60?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (69)

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate / Run From Womanizing / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.