Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37269 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
190 erm answer my question truthfully and i might consider wooing you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: lol grin e b like wetin dem attach with one photo editor. E suppose bend follow the babe back, unto perspective things, but it's facing viewers directly. grin
Lmao!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

talk undecided
gree-die:

ve d stage grin
lol, see them. Ayaf change my mind.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Tanx anyway...I dnt wnt to be liked sha...

Mrs parot...how far? Ur rite sha no be tattoo,na black birro dem us draw ur face 4 my back... undecided undecided
is that you on your profile pic?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ahah! I haff come back, too much noise in here
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Who go follow me woo my guy na grin grin undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Heavens Forbid!!!!
190:

Yawns undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
everybody just de check beautiful b's photo,haba na the first time una de see person with tattoo ne?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Tanx anyway...I dnt wnt to be liked sha...

Mrs parot...how far? Ur rite sha no be tattoo,na black birro dem us draw ur face 4 my back... undecided undecided

^^^Why do you waste your energy? u fine o, and d tattoo is cute
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
is that you on your profile pic?

Yes dear any prob?
shizzle11: Ahah! I haff come back, too much noise in here

My oga @ d top I miss ukisskiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: everybody just de check beautiful b's photo,haba na the first time una de see person with tattoo ne?
Tattoo or graphics?? grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
In my previous comments, i proposed to woo several guys. Out of all of them, Eze Promoe picked Xynerise (my e-daddy). Like seriously? The first guy i agreed to woo was ignored and the last was picked. Did you see the emoticon in that comment? What happened to Mynd, Raw, Lalaosky, Rhymez and others?

Pls modify and remove my name from that list. I'm out of this thread for good. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Yes dear any prob?

no, not at all...your hair style is on point.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: 190 erm answer my question truthfully and i might consider wooing you

yes or NO! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
idowuogbo,you no kill person with laff.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Stop hating, bad belle no go help you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: eze/sexkillz please when last did maximus comment on this thread?

Babe relax abeg..
You are beginning to sound desperate..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Yes dear any prob?

Beautiful B

nO Offence but you take style take dey hustle at all
I mean those kind hustle wen u know girls dey do naaa

Na just question i dey ask oh
I like you as u just be just wondering grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: everybody just de check beautiful b's photo,haba na the first time una de see person with tattoo ne?

Dey never c person use pen draw 4 body...anyway I dnt fink d tatoo is wat dey are after...maybe somefin else.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
undecided. And so?
You have mail grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

hmm ok
so are u woo-ing me undecided
i dnt kw...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta: In my previous comments, i proposed to woo several guys. Out of all of them, Eze Promoe picked Xynerise (my e-daddy). Like seriously? The first guy i agreed to woo was ignored and the last was picked. Did you see the emoticon in that comment? What happened to Mynd, Raw, Lalaosky, Rhymez and others?

Pls modify and remove my name from that list. I'm out of this thread for good. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Cara don vex shocked

Oya Eze come and pet her sharpaly! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: i dnt kw...

woo me na cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta: In my previous comments, i proposed to woo several guys. Out of all of them, Eze Promoe picked Xynerise (my e-daddy). Like seriously? The first guy i agreed to woo was ignored and the last was picked. Did you see the emoticon in that comment? What happened to Mynd, Raw, Lalaosky, Rhymez and others?

Eze, pls attend to her. Remove her name pls.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
but i don woo maximus na?@190
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

Stop hating, bad belle no go help you
shine ya eye jor. That thing resemble real tatt?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
You have mail grin
Just now? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: but i don woo maximus na?@190

maxwell do not exist OK xcept u do not wanna part take in dis competition angry angry

msg eze pronto for a name change asap (I love bad b!tches dat my muraphcukin problem)
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mrskillz1(f): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wow! I'm in... I wanna woo obadiah777
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mrs killz: Wow! I'm in... I wanna woo obadiah777

undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (69)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.