Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470125 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2013
shiit! Fvck this auto machine software, always correcting d words i use.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by deji47: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2013
I c ppl screaming "update". But still want to doctor d update(@put a disclaimer) am like WTF? Its his past(if u can change ur past, then maybe he can change his story). Abi 4 ur area all sec sch girls re older than 18? Yes he bleeped Sandra, get disappointed & dont read this thread again.......smh. Its mainly because of ppl with dis mentality, nollywood is still producing below average movies.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2013
All this bickering is starting to bore me. Mazi pls jes conclude this tale already while the ovation is still at its peak.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nduking92(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2013
mazi u too hot o o,mazi oku.hope u stil remember Nduking'flavour's jnr brother'?dat one de sha,mazi piawa oku!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by salaudol(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2013
dsaintJ4Real:
It should be '(Dislike)' button ...

Thanks dsaintj4Real. It should be 'Dislike' button.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2013
Keke drop me here
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2013
private Jet, I want to drop here. *flying with parachute*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kboy3(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2013
Loving mazi's work. 3rd one and still reading.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Johnchike(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2013
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness," (Galatians 5:19).

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by guardian09(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
This reminds me of how 2 pastors went to preach to prostitutes @ a brothel and ended up sleeping with the prostitutes and couldn't pay up after sleeping with them prostitutes,...all those forming preaching on this thread what made u click on it?is it that you didn't see the title of this thread or are you trying to show us your knowledge of the bible?I carry God beg una,stop derailing this thread. Try the religion abi na spirituality section of this forum. abeg

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Johnchike:
we re all sinners, including YOU @johnchike, we ve all fall short of the glory of God, nobody is a saint, we accepts that we re sinners'UIS' and we always seek for forgiveness, cos we serve a merciful God.. So stop judging, or u mean to tel us that uv never sinned b4? Smh atleast we keep d sabbath day holy, no updates. I wonder how or why ua here on a sunday! Nobody is supposed 2b here 2day
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikelreal: we re all sinners, including YOU @johnchike, we ve all fall short of the glory of God, nobody is a saint, we accepts that we re sinners'UIS' and we always seek for forgiveness, cos we serve a merciful God.. So stop judging, or u mean to tel us that uv never sinned b4? Smh atleast we keep d sabbath day holy, no updates. I wonder how or why ua here on a sunday! Nobody is supposed 2b here 2day
What of you? Are you the security here?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
mencade5:
What of you? Are you the security here?
lol im d gateman.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
ITbomb:
I notice in nl when someone mention about sleeping with 16 yr olds , everybody will be shouting p'edophile , cradle robber.
Are 16 yr olds babies? An average Nigerian teenager starts having sexx at 14 yrs and at 16 she has started leaving behind his age mate male counterpart and sought for older guys.
A 21 yr guy opened a thread recently about a 16 yr old he is lusting after, n people where on his neck as if he has committed a great sin of sleeping with a girl 4 yrs younger than him.
The fact based on studies shows that it is very rare for a 18-21 yr guy to get a gf of his age bracket so they go for younger girls.
60% of guys here on nl who did NYSC in schools had slept with their students . [this is no time for confessions, I had already seen the priest]
Kanu Nwankwo married a 18 yr old and they have been dating n probably fucking before then. Our mothers were prepared n given in marriage whenever they had their first menses probably 16 , a 23 yr single was considered a disgrace to the family.
So I ask again , are 16 yr old girls babies?
[Someone should open a thread on this , I will help push it to Frontpage]
This is really ITbomb bombing,wallahi!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Johnchike: The path to Heaven is narrow and only a few find it, but the PATH to HELL or Sin is WIDE and so many people are cruising through it.
Reading this obscene literature has the tendency to cause arousal which leads to masturbation and for some, fornication.
I feel sad when people make comments like 'let me go to church and ask for forgiveness then after service I would come back and continue reading the updates'. I tell you solemnly, you are mocking God. God is merciful and compassionate but GOD IS also JUST.
Please I know it's hard to stop reading but it's not too late to make a U-turn. When the urge to read this 'unclean literature' comes, try to distract yourself by thinking of Jesus Christ on the cross or doing something else.
May God in His infinite mercy forgive those who sincerely repent.
Happy Sunday!
Wallahi,poster,you are seriously on point. But I wonder if they will listen? undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tonbari: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Seconded!!
cheesy weytin u d second.... Oga mazi ahmazing writeup i now see y br3nd4 no d slip 4 nyt.....[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
mencade5:
Will u get out of here and go out there, i mean out there and preach, win souls for Christ. Mumu, dont think u are evangelising here o. Hypocritic preacher!
Be polite to someone,even though you don't like him. He may seems to have missed road,but you can't deny that what he said is true! Except he maybe an hypocrite.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
brokoto: I'm not one to judge or spite people but the fact is that legally, its a crime to actually sleep with a minor especially if you are an adult, Even if its consentual sex. Whether the minor in question is already spoilt or not is not the issue. That everybody is doing it doesn't make it excusable.
Note that i'm not preaching to anybody, just speaking from the legal perspective.
Yea! The barrister is here! I hereby move a motion that barrister Brokoto be made the honourable legal adviser of this association! grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
mencade5:
Where is that my private jet? Abeg, take me to a place of solace and tranquility where i can read d next update. This preacher wants to have mazi's updates all to himself. Greedy man!
Calm down nau,oga mencade! You don yab d pastor finish! grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
frank3.16:

i just want to know something sha... did u actually read b4 commenting? if yes... how e been do you? Mazi see what u are doing to a man of God.
no mind him jawe...he read d whole thread finish kon form preacher.........he even followd d thread...disregard him.,he's waiting 4 oga mazi to update too
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Yea! The barrister is here! I hereby move a motion that barrister Brokoto be made the honourable legal adviser of this association! grin
lol, I'm not a barrister o!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Calm down nau,oga mencade! You don yab d pastor finish! grin
My guy make u no vex abeg. That pastor has been tackling me since. Am only advicing him to go a place where he will genuinely win souls 4 d kingdom of God.
Pastor wey carry bible enter ashawo room will not come out the same way he entered.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Honestly, how many of us went to Church?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Private Jet start your engine, take me to where i will watch Chelsea vs Mancity.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Honestly, how many of us went to Church?
''Daddy I did not attend o. Daddy I saw u ready playboy magazine in your room after u return from church. Does it mean u are still a saint?''
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by generaliy07(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
BANGA SOUP: I nid a 12yrs old girl for a serious relationship pls

Rotfl

Btw,seems dudes aint getting the joke,i feel am jawe
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
tonbari: cheesy weytin u d second.... Oga mazi ahmazing writeup i now see y br3nd4 no d slip 4 nyt.....[color=#006600][/color]
lmaooo.. Guys meet my twin..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Emperortj93(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
Br3nd4: lmaooo.. Guys meet my twin..
Guy u re welcume, hope u knw itbomb is ya twin's sista e-son
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
@johnchike:

What you're doing here is called 'Trolling' and if you don't stop, I will get you banned.

I'm yet to see you at the religion section where the bible and other religions are being discussed, you come to the literature section to spam my thread with your hypocrisy!

You're still seeking admission at Fut-minna, so its safe to assume that frustration is getting the better part of you as all you've become a regular JAMB customer.

I will advice that you channel your energy into getting proper education, when you do, you will learn that there is time for everything under the sun.

5 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.