Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470346 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mazi, pls update
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ishilove:
grin grin

Yea, grandma, next time a troll feeds on your thread, I will encourage them by clicking 'like' and adding smileys.

Does the name Free2rhyme ring a bell?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Mazi, pls update

Are you a learnergringrin

Today is sunday, I don't do updates on sunday.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by saint119: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
cry cryJohn Chike, please go and start your own thread and stop messing up other people's thread
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
gringringringrin
ITBMB, u no wellgrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Private Jet drop me here. *dropping with my parachute* am glad Chelsea lost the match, super mancity.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
mencade5: Private Jet drop me here. *dropping with my parachute* am glad Chelsea lost the match, super mancity.
**fake blue ** angry
Chelsea for Europa!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Yea, grandma, next time a troll feeds on your thread, I will encourage them by clicking 'like' and adding smileys.

Sheathe your claws, Mazi. angry

The smiley was not an encouragement. Rather, it was one of amusement. The guy seems hell bent on converting the King of soft por.n Mazi Omenuko and I found it amusing.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
I hate cleaning up threads
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @johnchike:

What you're doing here is called 'Trolling' and if you don't stop, I will get you banned.

I'm yet to see you at the religion section where the bible and other religions are being discussed, you come to the literature section to spam my thread with your hypocrisy!

You're still seeking admission at Fut-minna, so its safe to assume that frustration is getting the better part of you as all you've become a regular JAMB customer.

I will advice that you channel your energy into getting proper education, when you do, you will learn that there is time for everything under the sun.

Thanks to Mazi with that hit on @JohnChike .... What most of this so caleed preachers do ehn even Sinners better pass them **smh** And what they don't know is that most of this Writing do help not to fall into temptations sometimes... because Bible says get Wisdom so that U cud be wise and not to fall into temptations in the day of Trouble... So Mr So called @JohnChike Use your internet MB for another course and stop Derailing this thread..

Mazi.. pls Update @ exactly 15-APRIL-13 12:03 AM.......... THANKS!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Are you a learnergringrin

Today is sunday, I don't do updates on sunday.

Why wont I be a learner? When I asked to be inducted yesterday, you guys didnt...upon sey I been dey wit my alomo and mary j
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
still flying in the air with my parachute.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mynd_44: I hate cleaning up threads
Then,wat the hell is ur work as a moderator Can't you use ur draconian rule on the threads' derailers and trollers,huh
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thanks Mynd.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
What What the hell has been going on in this threads Where are the officials of this thread? You people have alot of work and explaination to do!!! The moderators are not helping matter. They notice the derailers and trollers at work,and instead of banning them,they kept mute,and leta wen then found out that the thread has been messed up,they start hiding posts in the guise of cleaning up the thread. Mods,wake up!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mynd_44: I hate cleaning up threads
na your job, no worry one day you will mod romance section. Na there cleaning dey well well.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oh great.......
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

dang!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.