Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469945 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
story teller i dey wait fr u...i like dt part wey dem dey gv u dos slaps..

u sabi write walahi...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by agabaI23(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Where is Mazi? Is he still in the torture room?
Release him please. He will not touch Ms Enoh again!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kenny1795(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
As usual....no thanks to the person who spent 2 hours cleaning 6 pages of crap and banning your deraillers too.

I hope everyone continues this civility sha.......

lol ur reward z in heaven
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mimicole(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
As usual....no thanks to the person who spent 2 hours cleaning 6 pages of crap and banning your deraillers too.

on his behalf n dt of all his faithful followers/readers, I thank u immensely for restoring sanity on this thread, it's so much better now... Hope doz toddlers keep away for as long as it takes to end dis story. Amen
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Egomah(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sire, update please
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hearing her voice at the other end of the line, I got alarmed.

“What do fvck is going on!” I screamed on the phone. I looked up to see the man glancing at me like he was getting ready to squeeze the life out of me should I throw any more insult.

“listen to me. . .” said the voice over the phone.
“There is no time, just do as they say. . .”

“what do you mean! What the fvck is happening?” I screamed again but the man snatched the phone from me at once. I still overheard Ms Enoh saying some words but they remained inaudible as the man ended the call.

Now what!

The call did not answer my question as to who abducted me, rather, it created more questions in my heart. I was now certain that the etisalat manager had nothing to do with it.

Or does he?

Is it possible I was abducted and she was contacted for a ‘payback’ so that she could drop a ransom?

Did that guy hanging at my hotel last night see us both together? Did he follow us to the suya spot?

Many questions was rushing through my mind.

My thought was distracted when the phone rang again. I listened hard as the man shifted to answer the call. This time around, I could make out words like

"Yes sir," "not yet."

Then he listened for a long time without uttering a word, turned and looked at my with phone still in his ear. His stare was fixed at me, like the 'sir' at the other end just made an earth-shattering discovery.

"Yes sir, right away sir."

He ended the call and advanced towards me. I ducked once more as his hands advanced towards me, but he didn't hit me. Instead, he reached for my pocket, forcing his hand in and forcing my wallet out.

He opened it and viewed its content, concentrating on the identity card. Then he looked at me like he couldn't believe I was a corper.

He picked his phone once more and dialed some number. he placed it on his ear and with my Id card in his hand, he walked away, to a spot where I couldn't make out any words.

He returned few minutes later, still holding the gun and the phone. The words of Ms Enoh kept ringing in my ear. Why does she want me to do whatever I was asked to do? What does she think I would be asked to do?

"Move!" He said, using the gun to motion towards the door.

I moved and stood at the door as it was shut.

"Open it!" He commanded again.

I opened the door and was faced with an open space of underlying bush. I just discovered I was in the middle of no where. The house was apparently situated deep inside a secluded area with no other houses or neighbors within sight.

"Kneel." He said.

I turned and he was already pointing the gun at me.

"I said kneel!" He exclaimed.

For the first time, fear gripped me. I started to shiver as goose bumps covered my arms. I tried to kneel but my shaky kneels made me to fall over. I managed to bend, awaiting the painful slice of hot lead into my body.

The sound of the bullet was deafening. My ear drums echoed as it seemed particles were vibrating deep inside my brains. I waited for a few seconds, and when I couldn't feel any pain, I opened my eyes thinking I was dead already and the pains gone with my dead body. I was expecting to be received by angels at the gate of heaven. I expected to be taken to Abraham's bosoms where I will stay and overlook those suffering at hedges and begging me for a finger drop of water.

Instead of seeing an angel when I opened my eyes, I saw the man tormenting me as he stood over me with a mischievous look on his face with the gun still in his hands and still pointing at my direction.

The sound of the gun must have brought the attention of a second guy as a door was opened and he peeped in to see what was going on. They both spoke in a native language I didn't understand. After that, the second guy went outside, and moments later, I heard the sound of a car engine come to life.

"Its time." He said.

He removed the straps on my hands and motioned me towards the second door, probably to the awaiting car outside. I moved towards the door, then stopped abruptly before opening the door. I turned and looked him in the face.

"Who are you guys and why am I being held here? What has ms enoh got to do with all these?" I asked, honestly expecting an answer.

The man looked at me like he was contemplating what to do with me. As he opened his mouth to talk, the car honked its horn loudly. He motioned me towards the door and we left the room.

It was already evening outside. I suspected it would be close to 5pm. The car waiting outside was the same suv that I was abducted in. Its plate number was covered by a white leather beautifully cut to fit. The back door was already open and I hopped in. The man closed the door and entered the passenger's seat as we drove off.

We drove for 30 minutes to a destination I didn't know. We drove pasts shrubs, trees and scattered settlements.

The car got to a point on the road and stopped. The driver bent a bit, pulled his hands underneath his seat and pulled out a long gun, turned and pointed its nozzle on my chest. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. If I got scared over a pistol, this brand new AK47 sub-machine gun sent the shivers over me. I looked in the direction of the man seated at the passenger's seat but he wasn't interested in looking my direction. This driver looked mean and angry. I would have preferred the guy that had been slapping me around all day to this mean looking man with a gun on my chest.

"Now listen and listen carefully." He said, his hands firmly gripping the gun as he spoke. I prayed that the gun was on safety, least he mistakenly pulls the trigger and sends me to heaven.

"Stay away from enoh from now henceforth. I don't need to tell you what will happen to you if you are seen beside her."

Things started adding up. The gun pointed in my chest was surely a government issued gun. The white suv with a fine leather piece covering its plate number was a government issued vehicle, and these guys are working for the government.

Who else in government will have such an interest in shutting me out from Ms enoh other than the deputy governor. It made more sense when the Motorola radio walkie talkie hanging at a spot close to the car radio called on pilot 4 to report for duty.

"Leave!"

The guy said and I left the car hastily before he changes his mind. The man at the passenger's seat threw out my wallet with my id card as they drove off and left me in the middle of nowhere.

DISCLAIMER:

The word "Deputy governor" as used in this work is a phrase commonly used by the Nairaland sinners association to depict a corrupt politician in the country.
Its usage in this work extends to, but not limited to state commissioners, house of representative members, senators and members of both state and federal executive council.

14 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mynd_44:

Thanks Mynd, I owe you twice what I owed you before. You did a great job.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ozor1: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
just this small thing?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ziky2010(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mazi abeg 1 more update b4 I sleep
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by nnecar(f): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
Happy survival mazi,you go chop elders meat wey get govt TAG e ga hun ishii ya tongue
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DoctorShroud(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
I love the "balanced diet" piece..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Egomah(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
I'm glad they did shut you Sire, I'm so loving your super story. You Rock boss.
But must confess, this episode was short
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by steffans(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Morale of d Story: no go dey eat food wey belong to elder...

Cuz u will die a slow death!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
But mazi you sef no de fear o. You de share kpekus with deputy governor. The effronterygrin

Na Ms Enoh I de pity now...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mancheeutd(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Really is that all? Abeg make Ι̥ go sleep jare
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
mancheeutd: Really is that all? Abeg make Ι̥ go sleep jare
the least you could do was say thanks! angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kenny1795(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
I gues d mistook u 4 d new guy in miz enohz lyf
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2013
This update no belle-food me fa...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Screwface(m): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2013
Nice narrative work, Mazi.

But just so you don't forget, Nairaland isn't exactly an anonymous forum as some people tend to believe.
You havn't done a great job protecting your identity as far as this story is concerned. And you ain't doing a better job in that angle as regards the characters in your storyline.

Be on your guard, friend.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DoctorShroud(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Screwface: Nice narrative work, Mazi.

But just so you don't forget, Nairaland isn't exactly an anonymous forum as some people tend to believe.
You havn't done a great job protecting your identity as far as this story is concerned. And you ain't doing a better job in that angle as regards the characters in your storyline.

i thought of that.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mimicole(f): 4:07am On Apr 19, 2013
mancheeutd: Really is that all? Abeg make Ι̥ go sleep jare
u are ungrateful.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Chicent(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2013
Screwface: Nice narrative work, Mazi.

Seconded....... Mazi u hav never statd ur name.why? Or So I Tot in flows voice
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:33am On Apr 19, 2013
I stood in the middle of nowhere, wondering what to do and where to go. I checked on my phone, it was dead; probably due to its battery that had not been charged. I didn’t know the direction to Lokoja from the place I was, but something tells me I wasn’t too far from it.

I waved on buses and cars passing, but none stopped for me. for once, I regretted not wearing anything thing that identifies me as a corp member. I had the habit of not wearing any of the Nysc outfit. Some of my poly chics were already thinking I was a full time staff at the school, so I didn’t see any reason falling short of the standard. I only wore it during my cds and clearance.

I waved the next car coming down my way and it sped past without stopping. The next was a bus, and when I told the driver I was going to idah, he looked at me like I didn’t know where I was going to.

“you cant get a bus to idah from here, you have to get to Lokoja first.”

I asked to join them to Lokoja and he agreed. From Lokoja, I got to the park and boarded a bus to idah.

I was so tired as I sat inside the bus, waiting for it to get filled up. The pain in my cheek and arms had ceased. I felt much better and relaxed now. I had gone through a bitter ordeal and needed lots of rest.

I slept off inside the bus.

I woke up when the bus was almost at idah. I felt refreshed. I could then think about the ordeal I went through. It was no doubt the deputy governor. But something kept nagging in my mind; it was possible I was released because they discovered I was a corper and not the real threat posed by the guy working with Eco-bank. What would have happened to the guy if he was the one abducted? I was sure Ms Enoh did no inform him of her affair with the deputy governor. So it was possible that one of these days, the guy will be abducted too.

I got to the park and took a byke to my hostel. I climbed upstairs and headed to my room. It was already late and I was seriously hungry. But I needed to shower and feel better before going out for dinner.

After the shower, I dressed and left the room for the dinner. After the dinner, I returned to my room with a bottle of red wine to drink myself to sleep since I had exhausted the ones stocked in my fridge.

Something caught my attention as I was about trying to unlock the door. It came from my neighbor’s room. It was the voice of Monica.
She was obviously screaming angrily at someone. That someone was still at the room, trying out hush explanations.

“gerroouuutt!!!!” she screamed on top of her voice. I listened again as a male’s voice was trying to offer an explanation.

“I said, geeerrrooouuttt of my room!!!”

“out!!”

She kept shouting angrily. The door was open so I knocked and went in. sitting on the bed, sobbing bitterly was Monica, while a handsome looking dark skinned guy was standing opposite her, looking confused. He was trying to say something but it was obvious Monica wasn’t listening as she kept screaming, asking him to leave her room.

I stood, not knowing what next to do. My first instinct was that the guy was her boyfriend, ken who she talks about each time. I decided to leave and let them sort themselves out as they were evidently having a misunderstanding.

“ken, leave my room, now!”

“please hear me out.” The ken wanted to explain but Monica was visibly furious. I had not seen her that way before. The morning she almost attacked Hilary made me realize she could be temperamental, but seeing her like this made me have a feeling she would stab the guy if she had a knife within her reach.

“please, just go, you can return another time.” I said calmly to ken. He looked at me and tried to explain something to me. I didn’t want to hear whatever it was that was causing quarrel between the both.

“just come back tomorrow morning, maybe she will feel better afterwards and listen to you.” I said to him.

“gerroouuuttttttt!!! And never come back here again!” Monica yelled at him, as if to concur with what I said.

He looked defeated, then he moved to the door and left. I stood for a few minutes, not knowing exactly what to do after he had left. I still had the bottle of red wine I bought in my hands, and the only thing in my mind was to go to my room, drown myself with the wine and sleep off.

I decided to go back to my room but the sobs from monica increased tremendously. She was crying as tears poured down freely from her eyes and wet the pillows she hugged.

I advanced to where she sat on the bed and sat close to her. I watched as she cried and I felt for her. her tears touched my heart and I was moved with compassion to console her.

I gently moved the pillow away from her, brought her close and made her lean on me. she buried her head on my shoulders and started sobbing like a kid. I gave her my hankie and she used it in removing catarrh from her nose.

“how could he do this?” she said in between her sobs.

“I trusted him.” She said.

“its ok.” I said, caressing her back as she leaned on my shoulders.

“its ok.” I said to her.

After some minutes, she seemed to have taken a hold of herself. Her eyes was swollen and reddish. She still held me tight as we sat together on the bed.
I gently rubbed her back, extending my hands towards her lower back, ribs and tommy. I felt her breathing increase a bit as she exhaled deeply.

“thanks for coming to my rescue.” She finally said as she lifted her head from my shoulders.

“where is your roommie?” I asked.

"She travelled. She was supposed to return this evening but she said she will comeback early tomorrow morning.”

I tried to engage her in small talks to take her mind off whatever it was that happened between her and her beloved ken. I felt discussing it with her at this point will open the wound again and she may start sobbing over again. But my efforts to keep her hearts out of the matter was unyielding as she picked on the topic once more.

“how could he?” she said, almost with tears in her eyes.

“after everything we’ve been through together!” she exclaimed.

I wish I had the answers to her question, I wished I could make her stop the crying, I wanted to remove the pains in her heart.

How else was I going to remove the pains in her heart. Her heart was so heavy as she started crying again. I brought her close once more and she hugged me tight. My hand found its way on her back once more, and as I caressed her back, she looked up to me, placing her lips close to mine.

I bent a bit and our lips touched. The touch must have ignited a spark in us . we started kissing passionately, sucking on each others tongue like our life depended on it. All of a sudden, our hands were busy, tearing on each other’s clothes. I was leading the way and she was following swiftly. I moved her clothes and helped her remove mine as we kissed on each other’s exposed flesh; lips, forhead, throat, chest.

When I finally let loose the bra, I moved for her br’eas’t and sucked at them. She held my head, pressing it against her br;eas.t as she threw her head backwards in reckless abandon. She moaned softly as I sucked her nippples, kissing her tommy, throat and thighs. She moved her hand expertly on my shorts, stroking mydikkk which was already hard and full of anticipation. I removed her pants and perceived the sweet womanly smell of wetness dripping from between her legs.
I moved my mouth upwards again to her brea’st, sucking and teasing them with my tongue, while I caressed her laps. She was filled with hunger as I observed her hips movement. She was moaning softly, and tugging on my dikkk, indicating she was ripe for the plucking.

I reached for my condom, tore it open and wore it. I patted her legs, moved my hips towards her widely spread legs. I guided the tip of my dick expertly into her wet veegee and thumped into her, pausing a bit to savor the sudden warmth that had enveloped my dikkk before banging away.

As I banged her, she spread her legs wider, moving her hips in rhythm and raising it up a bit to receive my thrust. Her moans enveloped the room, bouncing off the walls and reverberating systematically. I moved one of her legs upwards, resting it on my shoulder as I banged her. with each thrust, I lifted the leg I was holding a bit up and towards me, making provision for her c’unt to wrap fully on my dikk, and indirectly hitting her a’rs’’e with my laps as I thumped her on the process. this did the trick as she started throbbing and moaning out loudly. I felt her veegee muscles yank and contract as she clim.axed fully. I held her steadily, as I maintained my thumping deeply into her contracting muscle, making her or.ga.sm a memorable one as she screamed and moaned loudly. . .

“ohhh my goshhh. . .”

I let go the leg I held, moved sideways and held the second leg resting on my arms as I fvcked her from the sideways. She held on the wall firmly as I thumped her veegee. I held her ar’se, patting it slightly as I thumped into her. she extended her leg and rested it on the wall, providing more space for my dkk to rock her veegee.

When she clim.axed the second time, I felt her body go into spasm as I held her bre’east in my arms and thumped her. she pressed the hand holding her br’east firmly against her br’eas’t as she spoke in some language I couldn’t understand.

When the excitement was uncontrollable, I let loose and thumped her ferociously until I came.

We both sprawled na.ke.d on the bed and slept of, my used condom beside my unopened bottle of red wine.

Such was the position we were in the morning when the door opened and ken and the room mate, kehinde opened the door and walked in on us.

All hell was let lose. . .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Chicent(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi gudmorning oooooo.thanks 4 d early morning tea.here u go again&dis time u will blame it on her emotions,she needed some1&u were on hand 2 help her.weldone
how was ur nite,ur wife nd children? Or so I tot in flowa's voice
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2013
Yawns...
Maxi...thanks for d breakfast!
Blame it on emotions, you were only tryin to be a good samaritan o...lol
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Goodmorning all,
See you later in the day. Have a nice day.

#thank God its friday...yipeeeeeee...cheesy#

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Therock5555(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi ur dickk go put u 4 wahala 1day
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by zasika(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Goodmorning all,
See you later in the day. Have a nice day.

#thank God its friday...yipeeeeeee...cheesy#
Thank God its funky fvckin friday. My best day of the week; Its boys night out and we trade 'war' stories.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by steffans(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi ur woes Seem to be neva ending... Wich makes d stories flow...

With d heavy blows u got 4rm d SSS guy of d deputy Guvnor... No even stop u 4rm Kisssing!!!!

U sex Addiction no get part two... smiley
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by visita: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2013
Damn it mazi did you have to pass the night there? Why couldn't you just bleep and leave? You should have understood the situation and known better...of course ken would come back and did she tell you her roomie would be back the following day? Hmmm...its your fault this time o so just deal with the consequence like the pro you are... Ȋ̝̊̅ hate it anytime you're caught up in a situation like this

Anyway thanks for the update, have a nice day too
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by JSparrow(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2013
All I can say about this update is 2 down one to go. Kehinde you up next.lol. Mazi I had to come out and hail this time
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by deji47: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2013
hmmmm d 2 friends(hillary&monica) dat were 2 help kehinde eat the apple ended up eating it b4 her. well dey had to confirm if it was poisonous or not.....dat imo is good friendship.....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.