Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469476 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2013
After being saved from a nearly fatal ordeal (which se'x got him into), he chooses to console himself/a heartbroken geh wiv hot se'x.
I have to agree wiv Ujchief.....mazi u r a weirdo.....alota guys go "face their warrant" & enta their room jeh jeh go sleep.

#singing# omo see gobe grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ashkormissy(f): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2013
If dis actually isnt fiction, den Mazi needs prayas. Aw can u take advantage of a sisi in dat kinda situation? I no bliv say dem slap u well, if not ur d*ck no go even tink to dey do dat nyt. U don enta anyama now!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Candyrain(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2013
You go fear suspense na... Mazi e di kwa so on point...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2013
J.Sparrow:
All I can say about this update is 2 down one to go. Kehinde you up next.lol. Mazi I had to come out and hail this time

Sparrow ma main man!!! you're welcome, ur input funny die!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2013
Ashkormissy: Aw can u take advantage of a sisi in dat kinda situation? !

I think she was the one that took advantage of me! Poor me, just came to console her and she took advantage of my innocence. I was defenseless as she devoured me in the comfort of her room.
I didn't stand a chance, it was her room, her territory. . .

What else can I do! I feel violatedgringringrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Albert0011(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Mehn dis maxi toh badt...after all d beating dey gave him..he stil hav d energy 2 f**k dat gal.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2013
@mazi, pls I need ur permiSsion 2 give my own story on when I was kidnap by student that thinks I was fu#ckin#g are GF not knowing it was his best friend. Plssssssss. Anytime I will wait. You are d bomb.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2013
@mazi, pls I need ur permiSsion 2 give my own story on when I was kidnapped by my student that thought I was fu#ckin#g his GF not knowing it was his best friend. Plssssssss. Anytime, I will wait. thanks You are d bomb.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by slamajama: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2013
Hahaha.............. All hail mazi d sniper. cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi, when i grow up,i want to ufck like you.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2013
faithfuldon: @mazi, pls I need ur permiSsion 2 give my own story on when I was kidnap by student that thinks I was fu#ckin#g are GF not knowing it was his best friend. Plssssssss. Anytime I will wait. You are d bomb.

Pm me. You will tell your story @Legend of the Fvckers, together with my good friend that turned a Lez to a straight chic, together with the ugly one's sex-cyclopedia (as he prefers calling them) and my short sex-capades!

Its going to be hoooottt!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Pm me. You will tell your story @Legend of the Fvckers, together with my good friend that turned a Lez to a straight chic, together with the ugly one's sex-cyclopedia (as he prefers calling them) and my short sex-capades!

Its going to be hoooottt!!!
thanks
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nduking92(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi piawa oku.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fiolaP(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2013
mazi...nawa oh....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dridowu: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi d main man, have a 9ce day
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
54 pages and counting......
Hmm...call me when the tale ends, and i will sprinkle holy water grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I think she was the one that took advantage of me! Poor me, just came to console her and she took advantage of my innocence. I was defenseless as she devoured me in the comfort of her room.

i hear u, poor u, fakin innocence, or are u nt mazi again, abi na sumbody else..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by domido(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
na wa ooo!!!!! so na three friends you wan straf??u be real badt boy ooo....the other time u blamed it on alcohol, naw lets see what escuse you'll give them.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by domido(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
faithfuldon: @mazi, pls I need ur permiSsion 2 give my own story on when I was kidnapped by my student that thought I was fu#ckin#g his GF not knowing it was his best friend. Plssssssss. Anytime, I will wait. thanks You are d bomb.

guy dem don finish you be that.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by slavia(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
KAI!!!! THE ALMIGHTY MAZI,
you have finally beat your very own record after the case of the girl in the house of God,2 sisters in one day and 2 friends at once i thought nothing else would even come close. But you are definitely full of surprises.
YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL.......lol!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fourcade(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
***waiting***
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ashkormissy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Wen ur lips touched it, it seems u let it. If u were really innocent nd unaroused or not avin any noty tots, u wld av instantly withdrawn. Bt as per baddoo levels na, u continue. If i hear say u felt violated ehn.....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by adeniyi00(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
mazi u sef fu##k up na, u shd have bleeped and leave d rum, ken will be so maaaaaaaad.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi, is ur life ever boring?
Why do I feel like Kehinde is gonna secretly or maybe not secretly come for her share of the cake.
And maybe a 4some with the three friends to top it up.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sparkleRed(f): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
chai!!Abasi ooh Mazi u re gone for 4 oh shocked
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by rakumiii(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
When is Kehinde's turn to chop naw? poor babe...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade4: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Such was the position we
were in the morning when
the door opened and ken and
the room mate, kehinde
opened the door and walked
in on us. All hell was let lose. . .
I can imagine Ken with a sledge hammer, ready to knock-off those two balls of urs 4 deceiving him that nite. Well, i pray u escape sha. *watching 4 d next updates with my microscope*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ok, I'm in. I will edit and upload everything before heading for the friday nights #winks#

Ok, not really everythingcheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gabialonso(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
ok .....pls do it asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.