Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469948 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fishoy(f): 1:12pm On May 05, 2013
Can help bt smile @ hw ppls got mazi's back.....we r behind u watever decision u make ma broder,,dnt "mynd" d bad-belle
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 1:35pm On May 05, 2013
*grabs pop corn*
interesting stuff unfolding here...cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 2:13pm On May 05, 2013
Seun: What's the problem here?
Seun,were u born in the Stone Age or the Middle Age that you are pretending ignorance of what is going on in this thread Those your silly,idiotic,biased,sentimental Mods who have one beef or the other with Mazi Omenuko are the problem. I don't need to tell you what to do. If you like Nairaland and want it to remain unrivalled as African most visited online Forum,then you have to get down to work asap and do something about these your Mods. angry

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 2:16pm On May 05, 2013
Coolval22.com:
Hmmmmm i just love your lengthy updates, {i wonder how you manage to do that} i don't blame other writers for beefing you ooooo... {Jisi ike bro, we will soon meet for the big screen business} don't let anyone kill your passion...
Exactly! I concur with Coolval. Mazi,here is someone who went through what you are going through now,but he wasn't deterred. Now,he has his own blog,and is a boss of his own. Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tonbari: 2:36pm On May 05, 2013
Seun: Mazi's post is not hidden. Mazi's post is not hidden. I made a decision that the post should not be hidden, and it's not hidden. Not hidden.
SINZU IS SINZU.. Al i stil see r hidden posts
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ofido(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2013
IZUKWU: So you escaped the embrasment by running away. You ve made me remember my experiences at the series of night vigils at our nysc family house in gombe.

Wow, so u served in Gombe bro, that una family house located across the border that u wil need canoe to cross if it rains. Mayself i served in gombe never spent a night in that family house. lots of 1K5h hotels in town to sleep nah
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2013
Seun: Mazi's post is not hidden. Mazi's post is not hidden. I made a decision that the post should not be hidden, and it's not hidden. Not hidden.

And this is all you can say @ Seun? I'm so disappointed in you for the above post. You're the owner of this site for God's sake. The fans here need an apology and a promise that such things wouldn't occur in the future.

#just saying

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by chinedumo(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2013
Mazi can share his story on Coolval's blog.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kekakuz(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2013
Enough of all this insult on seun and Τ̲̅ђέ MOD. Pls move on everyone.i love Τ̲̅ђέ way mazi choose to be quit about it.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Seun(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2013
Mazi's posts are sexual in nature, and according to our rules, they should be posted in the Sexuality section. That is why Mynd_44 wanted to move this thread there. However, I granted a special exception to this thread because I could see that people were crazy about it. Mynd_44 is now aware of this and therefore status quo has been maintained. There is no cause for alarm because we have agreed to honour your wishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kelvin1191(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2013
@ Seun, thnk u 4 resolving d problem. I hope it wont happen again! But, were u guys blind when he started the thread?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by 4lashy(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2013
I just want Mazi to revert back to his usual mode of explicit writing for the good of everyone involved in this symbiotic relationship...or is anyone enjoying his recent parasitic mode of writing?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Seun(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2013
kelvin1191: @ Seun, thnk u 4 resolving d problem. I hope it wont happen again! But, were u guys blind when he started the thread?
That's probably a question for the former moderator.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by benky(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2013
@ seun how can a Mod of a thread not know dat d thread he/she is moderating over was giving special recognition..

How do u guys appoint Mod sef??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Seun(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2013
benky: @ seun how can a Mod of a thread not know dat d thread he/she is moderating over was giving special recognition..
The old mod left suddenly, so she did not have any opportunity to tell him everything he needed to know.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by HighChief4(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2013
benky: @ seun how can a Mod of a thread not know dat d thread he/she is moderating over was giving special recognition..

How do u guys appoint Mod sef??

we should deter from further confusion. actually, mazi fought relentlessly with seun to ensure his threads remained here. seun gave mazi that option of posting his stories here. we were present when mazi started. his first story was moved to sexuality section. mazi complained about this and got it back to the lit section. must be that seun didn't carry everyone along. where you not present when mazi trashed the issue out with seun on sexuality section?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by weezii(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2013
Seun thank you for settling this issue that has been on for a while now. We wont leave, we are still here.

Up Nairaland...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 05, 2013
Seun: Mazi's posts are sexual in nature, and according to our rules, they should be posted in the Sexuality section. That is why Mynd_44 wanted to move this thread there. However, I granted a special exception to this thread because I could see that people were crazy about it. Mynd_44 is now aware of this and therefore status quo has been maintained. There is no cause for alarm because we have agreed to honour your wishes.
@ bolded part, hmmmmmmmm people love good write up does not mean they ar going crazy about it......let's say d best ever seen in NL, d first of its kind in NL...no one is going crazy abt it my orga at the top(seun)
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by benky(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2013
Seun:
The old mod left suddenly, so she did not have any opportunity to tell him everything he needed to know.

Really not a valid excuse any ways

technically u saying dis site is not run professionally.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:20pm On May 05, 2013
@Seun; your Mod cannot feign ignorance in this case. Here is an extract of the conversation that took place between we both on 27th April at the Lit chat room.

Mazi_Omenuko:
okk. . .

One more thing. . .

My next work, Legend of the Fvckers is already on the pipeline. I seek your indulgence as you are the Mod of this section.

The work is going to be sexually explicit, as usual. I know such works are meant to be started at the sexuality section. The Mods and admin of this site has been specially tolerant towards me in allowing my works remain here; mostly for my online friends who aren't members of Nl but view as guest.

I'm planning on throwing the work open for my fans who has one or two sex-capades to share to do so, so it might really get nasty and rowdy.

Would love that. . .

1. It remains in the Lit section as I will try my best to censor it and make it less vulgar; and will personally edit stories from other fans before they post it.

2. You remain vigilant to hide post from unauthorized posters that may end up ridiculing the thread with ridiculous stories that may mar the standard of the thread.

. . . Is my plan feasible?

Here is his reply. . .

Mynd_44: Mazi, get one thing straight. The only reason PPA remained in lit is cos Cuddle allowed it. Open another with sucj content and it would be moved so faster than you can post it. Incase you don't know this site is rated G and such content falls out of place.

I hope you see things from my point of view and not see this as some personal crap.

I even went further to plead to him, saying exactly what you just said. . .

Mazi_Omenuko: @Mynd, cuddle allowed it, the admin was aware of it and they let it be: both the Nysc and Ppa threads. I think they had a reason for letting it remain here. So, I thought, maybe you saw the same reason with them, but now I see you have a contrary opinion and wouldn't hesitate moving any such threads in the near future.

But I see he is hell bent on frustrating me and my efforts. I'm really tired of begging for space when there's enough space available on the unlimited world wide web.

I love Nl, I love my fans here; they've really contributed to my writing and to that, I'm forever grateful. But one can't keep fighting powers that are resident here. My handle is becoming a thing of too much controversy. Like I keep telling my fans, I don't do well under pressure and I feel I can't avoid future occurrences.

I owe my fans a lot, and I will endeavor to finish this story, irrespective of compromises being made as regards to its quality and content.

Once again, thank you so much for providing this interface for young and unrefined authors like us to express ourselves.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by majour(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2013
MAZI, as much as i love ur sincerity nd write up, ur kinda of story and approach it sends out wont gt full recognition here, pls afta dis pPA pls nd pls gt a blog nd we d fans wud follow u. Thanx
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2013
I had refused to comment for one thing.... FEAR!!!

Yess... I am afraid of being banned by the moderator for being a nuisance. This section was fun when cuddlemii was here and writers were given the space to express themselves. When I discovered Mynd interferfing in some issues I knew that he had come to stay. The only thing I could not place is why we were not pre-informed.

In the Romance section, Ogugua88 was added to the list of moderators, the c.r.a.z.y dude Sexkillz still took it upon himself to announce it to the whole house. Thatz what I call moderating.

With the way my dear Mazi is going, I have the feeling in my bowels that he is not going to write anymore for Nairaland thus our losing another great writer.

First it was Pdude, Kayemjay and a host of others before Coolval... My humble self that only write now when I'm bored and no longer care about the feedback I'm getting. Well... Letz see how it goes.

Seun said the matter has been addressed, letz see how far the address will go.

Peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mynd44: 7:42pm On May 05, 2013
You know what Mazi, I am done with this. This is a sexuality thread and it belongs there. That is how things go here and if I was not told of any agreement between you, cuddle or the admin why should I be blamed for taking action?

When you posted that post what did I do? I hid it and sent you a mail that is was too graphic and told you to edit it or I will have to sent the thread to sexuality. Do you honestly think I have something against you? You really should stop chasing shadows around dude.

There are rules on this site and I follow them. You complain that I hide posts on this thread but you forget that this is the same Mynd you ran to to help you clean your thread when it was derailed and did I get a thank you? Did you know how long it took me? I spent 3 hours exclusively on this thread and just cos I made an error and missed a post I was supposed to hide I am your enemy?

Good. Humans have been known never to say thanks and you are displaying that quality so I do not blame you. Have Seun check all the posts that have been hidden on this thread and see if they deserve to be hidden or not.

All these while you have been insulting me and yes I saw your diary post too. No wahala cos I have decided to leave you to your conscience.
For your information, I did not edit your post, Seun himself did that and since then I have not hidden any post here unless that of adverts. If you think cos of my silence I am slow or something, it is cos I believe I chose a higher path and exchanging word with you is pointless.

Do you realise if I had banned you for insulting the person that replied you I would be right? Do you realise the stress this thread cause me everyday? Do you know how many mails I get in complains about summers here and I deal with before anyone sees it?

I get the point now. This is the thanks I get. No wahala ooooo.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44: You know what Mazi, I am done with this. This is a sexuality thread and it belongs there. That is how things go here and if I was not told of any agreement between you, cuddle or the admin why should I be blamed for taking action?

When you posted that post what did I do? I hid it and sent you a mail that is was too graphic and told you to edit it or I will have to sent the thread to sexuality. Do you honestly think I have something against you? You really should stop chasing shadows around dude.

There are rules on this site and I follow them. You complain that I hide posts on this thread but you forget that this is the same Mynd you ran to to help you clean your thread when it was derailed and did I get a thank you? Did you know how long it took me? I spent 3 hours exclusively on this thread and just cos I made an error and missed a post I was supposed to hide I am your enemy?

Good. Humans have been known never to say thanks and you are displaying that quality so I do not blame you. Have Seun check all the posts that have been hidden on this thread and see if they deserve to be hidden or not.

All these while you have been insulting me and yes I saw your diary post too. No wahala cos I have decided to leave you to your conscience.
For your information, I did not edit your post, Seun himself did that and since then I have not hidden any post here unless that of adverts. If you think cos of my silence I am slow or something, it is cos I believe I chose a higher path and exchanging word with you is pointless.

Do you realise if I had banned you for insulting the person that replied you I would be right? Do you realise the stress this thread cause me everyday? Do you know how many mails I get in complains about summers here and I deal with before anyone sees it?

I get the point now. This is the thanks I get. No wahala ooooo.

Chai!! Oga Mynd, no vex oh. We understand what you're trying to do but at least, you guys should come to an agreement on this. Mazi is matured and so also are you. There should be no further bickering on this subject again. To err is human and to forgive is divine. Mazi, please forgive Mynd, Mynd please forgive Mazi and Seun please forgive us all.

One Love!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mynd44: 7:50pm On May 05, 2013
Remember when you were bereaved and I had to lock this thread to prevent it from being derailed? You asked me to unlock it at 1am on a Monday morning. Did you think I had nothing else to do like sleep? You really should pick your "enemies" and those against you cos I don't even notice your presence for me to be after you? I have bigger fishes to fry abeg.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by majour(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Remember when you were bereaved and I had to lock this thread to prevent it from being derailed? You asked me to unlock it at 1am on a Monday morning. Did you think I had nothing else to do like sleep? You really should pick your "enemies" and those against you cos I don't even notice your presence for me to be after you? I have bigger fishes to fry abeg.
now its going al personal, pls nw lets move on
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by domido(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2013
Our oga @ d top,oga Mynd,my people say "if u no take yam chop soup, u go take soup chop yam". Oga Mynd,pls,since u say u b matured mind abeg show am make u leave Mazi alone. Abeg,jst because of we z fans. I fully undastand u. Pls.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 05, 2013
Now i'll comment. . ,

Oga Mynd_44, we get ur point. . , no VEX pls.

Oga Mazi, lets move on and let bye-gone be bye-gones.

The truth is, the harm has been done and cannot be un-done.
So lets move on from here!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 05, 2013
oboi see fite ooo..Gan gan gan gan!!
Mazi vs Mynd.....
Seun be refree........
we be spectators........

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Elpolloloco: 8:27pm On May 05, 2013
Didn't know it takes that long to clean threads ... I won't post silly comments again ...
So help me God

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Elpolloloco: 8:29pm On May 05, 2013
Please lock this thread ... Two pages gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.