Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469792 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hanelson(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2013
That MOD won't see posts from all these yaba patients (eg blayze 1). Free us oo. Na spoil we spoil we no dey thief! Mazi nwanne carry go joor!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by rakumiii(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2013
Very nicely put together

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by eagleeye2: 8:31am On May 04, 2013
If MEN WERE gods......SMH.
I qouted a post that was clearly a derailment to this thread and the SUPER MOD, His Royal fooolishness deemed it fit to hide my post again.
Earlier on, I adviced that Mazi should get a blog as the MODs are bent on frustrating people on NL, again His Royal fooolishness hid it. Maybe the next thing is to ban me...... and truely I don't care.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ziky2010(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2013
Someone must be sick here for hiding my post.I don't av to be a member of nairaland or post any comment(something I av done for several years)b4 I enjoy myself here.wise up guy
.There is one thing u don't understand.I av 4 email addresses so,it won't take me more than three minutes before I register anoda acc.MTN BBC is there and servc for my area na first class
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by pretim(f): 9:07am On May 04, 2013
Pls are virgins allowed on this thread,
oga mazi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hanelson(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2013
pretim: Pls are virgins allowed on this thread,
oga mazi
yes they are. Come and sit close to me let me give u the induction u will never forget. (Winks)
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Allegory(f): 9:27am On May 04, 2013
Mazi at this point in the story you should have known better than respond to your detractors, cuz experience has shown that such responses often lead to unnecessary verbal exchanges.which often leads to mynd having to clean up tons of messed up pages. What you are saying here basically is 'im free to start a fight cuz its in my own thread, but still i need mynd here to clean up when the fight i helped fuel becomes too hot for me to handle* And lets face it, mynd's got his life outside nl to attend to and despite that, he has shown exceptional dedication to keeping your thread clean the past few weeks. I think the mods deserve more credit than you give them.

I think it really is time to get your own website, there the more you fight, the more traffic you get and the more advertisers, and no mod to deal with, aint that how it works. And if you so love nl you can even post on both sites at once and one stays uncensored.

Alternatively, you could pm mynd and you both settle your beef maturedly cuz that joysticky update you guys got there is really childish and me no likey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by plainmirror(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2013
Mazi Ʊ ® a monster.
Indirectly encouraging promiscuosity all in †нэ name of entertainin' blind and unsuspecting readers.
Henceforth ℓ un-follow dis thread.

Too much of evrything is bad.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:35am On May 04, 2013
The next morning, Ita and I attended the Winners chapel at Lokoja and went to her lodge after the service to check on the workers that were supposed to be working there. I saw the carpenter on top of the roof. He had already fixed the door, and took the initiative to fix the wall hanger, repair the curtain clips and but some bolt on the inner door leading to the kitchen. I was impressed. He worked diligently and his work was neat. Ita was more than impressed. She hugged me and kissed me after we checked the work inside the room.
“wow! You are a life saver!” she exclaimed.

“you’re welcome.” I managed to answer, blushing from inside.

The compound was still bushy. There was the land mower lying on one side of the lodge but no operator. I asked the carpenter about the operator and he informed me that the guy said the mower can’t be used on the compound. He said the grasses were taller and ticker and needs to be cut with hands first before mowed.

“where is he now?” I asked and he informed me that he went to get few of his friends so they can cut the grass with knife, but that he insisted I will have to pay them extra for it.

I waited patiently until three boys entered the compound. They had red-eyes filled with rage and progressed towards me with sharp cutlasses and knifes. I almost leaped forward to run away. The carpenter informed me that it was the guy operating the land mower.

The three guys must have smoked some weed as I could perceive it 50 metres away from them. We negotiated a new price which was still ok for me and the three guys started work.

The other corp members living in the next room came out and watched. They must have felt I was Ita’s new boyfriend, a money-bag or a mugu who was fallen head-over-heals for the girl.

Their expression changed when a forth guy came in, recognized me as the fainter’s platoon leader and hailed me from affair.

“platoon leader!” he screamed as he approached. I couldn’t recall his face but we greeted. He introduced himself and together, we both walked to the other three and greeted.

I asked if he was a member of my platoon, he said he wasn’t, but was present at the platoon ground when we did the fainting. The story must have interested the other trio. I learnt that they were our junior colleagues. The fourth guy told them the story and surprisingly, they said they heard of the tale at camp. They said it was in the mouth of both the military men and the nysc officials. They were intrigued to see the much talked about platoon leader who led his platoon to a fainting spree just to defy the camp commandant. They said it was discussed at camp and even the nysc officials, while addressing them on the need to shun violence, used the fainting incidence to show how we tactically avoided punishment by using subtle means rather than resort to violence.

Soon afterwards, there was shouts amongst the laborers clearing the field. There were pursuing after something;

it was a huge grasscutter.

The shouts got the attention of the carpenter who jumped down from the roof almost immediately and headed into the field. The corpers were not left out on the pursuit. Ita and I stood, watched and laughed as they kept pursuing the huge grasscutter as it kept running round the fenced compound. Finally, it ran helplessly into a corner filled with discarded metal burglary proof and other condemned household equipments. They surrounded the area and finally killed it.

Joyfully, they danced around it like typical hunters. Then one of them raised an alarm. It seemed they just discovered something as they all rushed back to the sight where the dead grasscutter leapt off from.

“What is that?” I shouted to the corpers as they all surrounded the spot again but it seems I was not audible enough or they were more engrossed with the spot they surrounded. I kept imagining what it was they just discovered. A few more cuts around the area and another grasscutter zoomed off!

Its fate was the same as the former.

When the guys were through with the cutting, there was no need for the land mower again. It was well cut and leveled up. But the killed grasscutters became an object of dispute between the corpers and the locals that cut the grasses. They all claimed ownership of it. I stepped in with the carpenter, who was much older. The corpers had to listen to me while the locals listened to the carpenter as he addressed them in their local dialet. Finally, we resorted that they share it; the corpers took one while the locals took one. They were grateful as I payed them and they dispersed with the unused mower. Soon afterwards, the carpenter was done while the corpers had already raised a light with pieces of wood unused by the carpenter.

They roasted their share of the meat happily, moulding their wraps of weed and waiting for the meat to be done so they could cook.
Ita and I went inside and did a little clean up. The room needed an overhaul, which we carefully did. Mopped the floors, cleaned the cobwebs, washed the curtains and did generally clean up. Afterwards, we returned to the hotel room after we ate out. We bought some redwine on our way back to the hotel room that evening.

“I can’t thank you enough.” She said with a smile on her face as she leaned closer to me and kissed me. she pushed me lightly as I lay on my back on the bed. She smiled at me, pulled off her cloth and proceeded to do unmentionable things to me.

It was a fun filled night.

13 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 9:52am On May 04, 2013
mazi,today is my bday.pls,grant me dis 1 request.....'pls,bombard me wit updates'.#big grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:59am On May 04, 2013
Smiles,..Wt mre cn i say?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:19am On May 04, 2013
The next day, Monday morning, we lodged out of the guest house. We proceeded to ita’s room which looked new and sparkling. She left me to go to work, while I waited a little bit later before proceeding to the etisalat office.

At the office, I asked the receptionist for the manager. I was asked to wait that he was on a break. I sat and waited. A man dressed in a nice navy-blue suit passed me and went into the office. My attention was wrapped up on the suit he wore. I was wondering when I will settle down finally and get to sew those body fitted suits. I needed to start changing my wardrobe ahead of the labor market I was going into in the next few months. Now would be the right time to start getting ready for labor market.

“didn’t you say you were waiting for the manager?” asked the receptionist.

“of course.” I replied.

“He just passed now.” She said, pointing at the man on nice navy-blue suit.

No! That’s not the manager I knew! I muttered to myself. I was trying to make up my mind whether to proceed to the manager’s office or to make more inquiries from the receptionist.

I decided on the later.

“What of Mr. James?” I asked her.

“Is it Mr. James you want to see?” she asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

“He is no longer the manager.” She said.

“I still want to see him, where is his office?” I asked.

“You don’t get it, he is no longer our staff.”

I left the office more confused. What the heck was happening? Something was wrong somewhere. Did he resign? Was he sacked? Was he transferred to another branch? These were the questions I asked the receptionist, but it seemed the more I asked, the more angry she became. She never offered any answers to my questions, rather, she insisted that she was busy and that I should call Mr. James phone number if I want to see get answers to my question. I left the office, and as I tried to slide close the transparent door, I caught a glimpse of the receptionist gisting and smiling with a neighboring staff. They must be discussing my visit, or something related to it.

I decided I was going to find out things for myself.

I hung around the etisalat office, waiting for close of work so I can corner the receptionist and get answers from her, off the record. I waited until finally, I saw her leave the office, heading to the opposite direction down the road. I followed suit and watched as she entered a fast food joint down the road.

She was licking ice cream and eating pop corn when I joined the table. She recognized me at once.

"You again!" She exclaimed as I sat opposite her. I applied my nice charms, smiling at her and she felt relaxed.

"I really want to see Mr. James." I said to her.

"Call his number nau." She said as she swallowed a spoonful of ice cream.

"It's not connecting, and I need to discuss with him." I stressed. She looked at me like there was something more and I didn't want to tell her.

"I guess you've gone to his house and you couldn't see him." She said and I nodded almost immediately, not knowing what she was driving at. I didn't even know where he lived.

"Mr James was sacked two weeks ago from the office." She said to me. I was stunned, but I tried to hide my surprised. I waited for her to continue, seems there was a lot to it than I anticipated.

"His wife divorced him a week before his sack." She added.

Wow!!!

"What happened?" I had to ask her.

"Don't you know James? Of course the wife must have caught him sleeping around." He said.

Now the words of Mike's girlfriend echoed in my mind. She had boasted that anyday his aunty, James' wife catches him red-handed, it would be the end of his carear and marriage.

"So she finally caught him." I said.

"Yesooh, I even heard she has a picture of him with the girl." She said.

"Picture?" I asked.

"Yes, with him and a corper that was serving here."

Jeeeeeeezzzz!!!

Mike and his girlfriend had released the blackmail pictures!!!

10 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kelvin1191(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2013
How i wish all girls know how to say "thank you" in a very special way like Ita.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BluStreak(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2013
Off the record: I can imagine how many of these chicks following dis Mazi's sensual account that gets soiled down there *grins*. Ur hands up pls make we count.

Mazi, exceptional is all I can say. Your narrative prowess is banging maaaan. Keep it up. I ∂єÿ follow you like ur shadow in d moonlight.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mimicole(f): 11:41am On May 04, 2013
plainmirror: Mazi Ʊ ® a monster.
Indirectly encouraging promiscuosity all in †нэ name of entertainin' blind and unsuspecting readers.
Henceforth ℓ un-follow dis thread.

Too much of evrything is bad.
And that's enuf reason to term him a monster? U self- acclaimed righteous boy, this thread is for adults who can decide how they want to live their lives n not teenagers who still succumb to peer pressure. Make I no catch una for this thread again, rubbish!!

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 04, 2013
Hmmmmmmm........wen u ar gud, u ar gud....mazi lookin at ur registration date, if dat is wen u entered NL, mehn liv am, u av graduali bcom d most popular writer in NL, even pages ar been opened in facebook to discuss ur write ups.....mazi don't open blog cos NL mods ar on ur neck, I want u to remain here and shut dem up, most of dem ar also writer, av read many and saw notin, dey want u to liv cos u ar taking their ground, kip takin it, don't stop takin it, cos its in u.......ur writin skills is improving so fast, kip improving and wen u ar ready to explore d real world, u zoom off.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:14pm On May 04, 2013
Anxiety, mixed with fear made me leave the fast food joint.

I had lots of questions I wanted to ask the receptionist, but the thought of what I went through in the hands of the deputy governor's men made me to leave the place. If the blackmail pix has been released, the manager has every right to believe I was behind it. If I am sighted, I don't know if he would take it lightly with me.

Loosing his marriage, then his job after paying the N400k I requested. I thanked the receptionist and zoomed out of the joint and headed down to Ita's room.

She was already back, preparing soup when I came in. She asked where I went to and I told her I went to check on friends. I joined her at the kitchen as the aroma of the soup she was preparing filled the room.

"Hmmm...finally I'm going to eat a real food." I said to her and she smiled. She turned round and planted a kiss on my lips.

"What soup are you cooking?" I asked.

"Its a secret." She said and I smiled.

We talked as she prepared the food. She informed me that her cds group, the millennium development goals cds had asked them to start preparing for projects for the community development service.

"What project are you going to do?" I asked her and she said she doesn't know yet but would prefer to partake in a group cds rather than a personal project which could be tasking.

One can either participate in a group project as his or her final cds project or pickup a personal task which he or she will accomplish. I have heard of corpers doing simple project like putting up sign post at different junctions or at community school, others embarked in skills acquisition programs like teaching secondary school students how to make soap, powder and the likes. All they have to do is to either invite their L.I over during the training or snap pictures with the students and present to their L.I.
I heard of others doing quite expensive projects like digging boreholes, erecting health centres and erecting classrooms. Projects like that require the corp member to solicit for funds from the community he/she was serving in and erect the project. Projects like that are often recommended for state awards, and when it is deemed fit enough, recommended for a national award.

The food was ready and we ate. It was delicious and satisfying. We slept off after the meal.

I couldn't sleep at first. I was troubled on the recent discovery about the etisalat manager. I was certain it was Mike and his girlfriend.
How dare they! I thought we reached an agreement to free the man. They must have contacted him for more funds, and when he couldn't pay or called their bluff, they exposed him.

Now I felt unsafe inside the city of Lokoja. If he ever sights me in this city, I might be dead meat. I decided to stay indoors all through my stay. The NISP program would be ending the next day, tuesday. So on wednesday, I will go to their office, collect the lecture notes and other relevant material and find my way out of the city.

Then I slept off.

We woke up later in the evening. Ita wanted us to take a walk around the city but I told her I prefer to stay indoors.
I was scared of being sighted by Mr. James.

We stayed in front of her room and talked.

"I still don't know what to do as my cds project." She said then I thought about it for a while.

"Why not repaint this quarters and use it as your cds." I informed her.

She stopped abruptly, like I just made a wonderful suggestion.

It was a wonderful suggestion.

Her eyes light up as she focused her stare on me.

"Yes, you can repaint it, then make a small print on the wall, saying that the building was refurbished by you, after all, it was in a dilapidated state before."

She was full of smiles.

"Then I can invite the permanent secretary of the ministry of solid mineral, and invite my L.I to come over." She said excitedly as she was filled with smiles.

"Yes, and when he's at it, you can plead with him to use his good office to ensure the light is reconnected." I added.

"Two heads are better than one." She said with a smile on her face.

"Two G-O-O-D heads are better than one." I said, stressing the good.

"What do you mean." She said.

"Some heads are just coconut heads that even a dozen of it can only produce nothing but coconut ideas." I joked and she laughed out loud.

"Yours is a wonderful head." She said as she leaned and rested her head on my laps.

Under the shadows of the dark, I slide my hand into her loose cloth and caressed her body. I did this over again, running my hand on those curly hairs. The feel of the hairs made me hard. She must have noticed the hardness as her head was pressed against it. She stroke my laps and smiled. Then rose up and held my hand.

"Let's go inside." She whispered to me.

We went inside and headed to her bed.

This time around, she let me do unmentionable things to her body.

It was a memorable night. . .

9 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2013
I am having a situationhere that needs resolution.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 04, 2013
UNMENTIONABLE THINGS........finally moderator u av gotten ur wish, mazi is now giving u wat u want. Fun haters.am smellin somtin fishy, hope it won't taste like a fish, cos it will definitely b a fish Mazi is rushin to drop all d uploads, I hope dis is not where NL is going to loose a great writer.mazi let's just take all d fight as an act so dat we won't make a dramma and cause scene
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ajbest(f): 12:52pm On May 04, 2013
badt uncle Mazi,
4rm ur story, u r very kind n treat all d ladies u meet with so much care even dou u dnt love dem.
wish every badt guy can emulate ur steps.......
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 1:43pm On May 04, 2013
The next day was her cds.

She said I should come with her but I refused, again. I told her I had places I wanted to go.

I went no where!

I stayed back at the room until she returned later in the afternoon with a painter, carrying two full buckets of paint.

We stayed back and watched as the painter painted the entire building, making it wear a new look. He used the second bucket to paint the inside of her room and the kitchen. Everything looked new.

"I will get an artist tomorrow to put the inscription on the wall. Built by me!" She said.

"You didn't build it!" I said to her and she laughed.

"Whatever!"

After we had washed up the place, cleaning off lose paints on the floor, we sat outside to avoid the choking smell of paint that still filled the room.

"The news of our adventure at the family house is gradually spreading." She announced to me.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"During cds today, some of my friends came to confirm from me if what they were hearing was the truth." She said.

I was anticipating such. I had a feeling the news will surface and will be easy to believe coupled with the fact that we had disappeared the next morning.

"What did you tell them?" I asked.

"I told them to go to hell." She said coldly.

"Why? I thought they were your friends." I asked.

"The way they came about it, coupled with your previous comments made me realize you were right. They are not friends, they are hypocrites! None of them had called or wanted to find out how I was faring, what they came to find out was if the rumor was true, so they can help spread it the more." She concluded.

I wanted to say - I told you - but the look on her face indicated she was feeling sober. I crossed my hand across her shoulder and tried to drag her close to my chest so as to caress her back and console her, but she held on strong and pulled away from me.

"What's the matter?" I asked, surprised at the sudden change in her mood. She went away from me, sat on the only chair on the room and looked towards the wall.

I went forward towards her and sat on the table, facing her.

"Is anything bordering you?" I asked.

"Its not just the rumor about our storage room event that I am worried about, its the second rumor I heard today." She said.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"That you are married." She said, looking into my eyes.

The words shocked me!

It hit deep into my heart, like a knife, piercing the walls of my heart.

For the first time, I realized the implication of the scam marriage I had with Sonia and had my greatest regret.

The wedding did take place at the corper's lodge and not the family house, but many of her friends did attend it. They must have seen me at the family house and felt it was just the program. So when they heard I was playing around with Ita, they must have come forward to inform her.

"Is it true?" She asked.

I looked into her eyes as she focused it on mine. She was seeking the truth, but was I going to tell her the truth?

I wanted to lie to her, to tell her that those her friends were really insane, that they are 'bad-belle' but I couldn't muster the strength to lie to her.

"Its true." I said to her.

I came to realize there was nothing to lie about. Not as if the scam was going to work again. I've come to realize that it was all a ploy which I fell for.

So why would I lie about it.

"But I can explain." I said to her.

"Explain what? Why didn't you tell me?"

No! This is not happening again! I've lost my Angel because of this godamn wedding, not Ita! I had this sick feeling in my stomach as I realized that this wedding was going to hunt me in the near future. How could I be this stupid! I didn't think about the disadvantages of the stupid wedding plot before jumping into it. Now its about to ruin whatever I lay my hands on.

"I'm listening!" She said.

Then, like a melted ice, I told her the entire tale, the scam plot and how things went out of hand and turned bigger than I had anticipated. I carefully skipped the pregnancy part. There was no need for her to know those details. It was not like we were in a deep relationship flourishing with love were we both pledged to be open and not hide anything from each other.

"It is a stupid act that I regretted doing, and I've lived with its regret." I concluded.

She stayed silent for some time, like her thought process was analyzing what she just heard and trying to get the best reply.

"Thanks for telling me the truth." She said. "I actually heard about a corper getting married to another corper. I wanted to come to the corpers lodge for the wedding but later couldn't make it." She paused. Waited for a few minutes before continuing.

"What are your plans now?" She asked after the long pause.

"We've put everything on hold. We are not making claim for the money again. I believe we will seek advice on how to progress. We both have realized we made a mistake." I answered her.

Why not just tell her about it all!- said that small whisper of voice in my mind.

And have her throw you out of her room!- said the loud voice.

I placed my hand on her shoulders and rubbed it gently.

"Sorry for keeping it away from you, its not something I'm proud of." I said.

She breathed heavily and went to the bed and lay down. I remained where I was, not knowing what course of action to take next.

"Come to the bed." She said to me after few minutes had gone.

We held each other silently for minutes. It was obvious she was still disturbed. I gently caressed her back softly. She didn't move, neither did she show any form of encouragement.

"You know I'm going back to idah tomorrow." I said to her.

"Yes, its actually the third thing that is worrying me." She said to me.

I kept quite and ran my hand down her back, extending it to her tommy, and buttocks, then moving it up to her bossoms once more. She started responding to my touch.

"You don't have to be worried about that." I whispered softly to her ears.

"Promise me you will come back." She said.

"I will definitely come back." I said to her without meaning it.

There was a big possibility of my returning. I will be passing out in less than two months time and the event will hold as usual, at Lokoja. So I might be spending that period with her, or someone else.

Who knows who I might be doing it with within that period.

She leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. I responded and we started kissing each other passionately.
She held me head firmly against her lips, then directed it downwards through her unmentionables.

It was a splendid night as we made love passionately over and over again like it was our last time ever. . .

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sosiq: 2:01pm On May 04, 2013
Ara ba 4k 4k.........
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by overdrive(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2013
Nice story and I like u for ur maturity in toning down d xrated scenes but u said now it was d last time ever u will c Ita did she die?cos u can always run into her.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 2:48pm On May 04, 2013
I left Lokoja the next day.

Ita and I continued from where we stopped the previous night. Curled on the bed that morning, we made love over and over again before sleeping off again.

We woke up later, when the sun had started making its way past the drapes and shone on us. We showered, ate and I left, not before she reminded me of my promise to return in the nearest future. I reassured her I would come. But deep in my heart, I knew I would never come; and she would never be worried. Because once I step out of that room, she was going to be occupied with other necessary activities and will gradually forget me.

Nature abhors vacuum!

She might even find someone else that she will feel more comfortable with. But its always good to leave on a good note: who knows, I may be forced to return to Lokoja for one thing or another. Then if I check her up and she's still in this same cloud 9 she was now, then we can hit it off again. If not, then no qualms.

We said our final goodbyes with long kisses and hugs. She saw me off the front gate and waited until I entered a taxi before retiring to her room.

I headed straight to the NISP liaison office as was directed by the guy I spofe with on the phone.

I met with the secretary who directed me into the inner office. I met the coordinator. When I explained my case to him, ho opened his drawer and brought out a file.
He opened it and gave me a fat envelope with my name written on it. I thanked him and left his office.

Inside the cab going to the park, I opened the envelop and brought out its contents. It had different lecture notes and photocopied text books. I found a certificate bearing my name. It should that I had successfully completed my training on General Health a Safety, step 1. The lecture notes and test books were for preparation for the step 2 exam. I saw the module. I was supposed to complete the material and sit for the exam the next month.
I repackaged it when we got to the park. I joined the bus going to idah and left the city of the sun.

I got to my hostel late in the evening. I met kehinde on the entrance gate to my hostel, together with her friend I had met at the library.

"Where have you been?" She asked after we greeted. I told her I went for certification program at Lokoja.

"How was it?"

"Great." I replied, viewing her new look. She was actually wearing a miniskirt, unlike her. I noticed her face was glooming with makeup, and she had opened up a second spot in her ear for a new ear ring. She wore a high heel which made her height increase in folds; she actually looked sexier, I noticed.

"Welcome. You must be tired." She said as she moved out from the gate entrance, making way for me to enter.

"Yea, tired and hungry." I said as I made to pass the gate.

"I will get you food. I just finished preparing something." She said.

"That would be nice." I said and smiled.

I was actually surprised she made the offer. I was really hungry, and I planned eating out after I had showered and rested.

"Let me see my friend off, I'll be back soon." She added and moved off with her friend.

I entered my room, showed and lay on my bed. I would have slept off if not that I was seriously hungry. I opened my fridge and brought some biscuits with my red wine.

I ate the biscuits and waited for the food, but kehinde was no where to be seen. I had almost given up, preparing to go out and eat when I heard a tap on my door. She came in with a food flask. Inside it was rice and an inner flask had stew. She bought some fruits with her, an pear and some banana. She came with two spoons so we ate together.

After the food, we talked for some time. I asked how her project work was going and she went on to give me all the details of her project work so far. It was difficult to keep up with her conversation as my eyes were heavy.

Finally, after enduring long sessions of talks, I slept off.

I woke up middle of the night to see her lying down beside me. My door was not bolted for the night as we slept off so I rose from the bed, locked and bolted it.
The noise must have woken her up. She asked if I had her type of phone charger and I gave her mine.
Finally, we lay back on the bed, but I wasn't sleepy anymore.

"Did I ever thank you for the delicious food?" I asked her.

"No, you didn't say thank you." She said smiling.

"Awww...sorry, now let me show you appreciation." I said as I moved closer to her, kissing her as she responded.

We kissed as I eased her off her cloth, revealing that slender body from of hers. After minutes of unmentionable romance sessions, I reached for the drawer where I kept my condoms. I remembered traveling down to Lokoja with the last of it so I wasn't surprised when I didn't see any. I got my wallet and it was just one remaining.

Well, you've got to make this one count:- I whispered to myself as I wore it.

I did it make it count as we made love and I gave her multiple org.a.sm before co.ming."

The next phase of sleep hit me like a wave and I slept off.

The next day was my cds. I got to the local government headquarters for it.

Before the end of the cds, the clo called on me and gave me an envelop.

"Its for the wedding." He said.

"Which wedding?" I asked.

"Your wedding nau! Its the normal contribution for your wedding. Na today some of dem pay finish." He said as he left me and walk to another group doing their cds.

I held the envelop in my hands and the waves of regret swept on me again. The money in the envelop was money my fellow corpers contributed because of the wedding, A scam wedding!

I felt like calling the clo and returning the money, but it will end up complicating things. I had the intention of scaming the federal government when I embarked on the plot, not my fellow corpers.
Now, here was I, with a sum of money collected from innocent corpers while the real target, the federal government wasn't going to pay.
I felt nauseous! What sort of person had I turned to! Some of these corpers had very little to live on, some are not paid any monthly allowance, just the federal govt allowance; and here was I, scaming them of their hard earned income.

I took a decision!

I was going to do something good with this money, something that will benefit all. It wasn't going to redeem me totally from the guilt of the scam, but its going to be a penance to take the guilt away.

The last months of my nysc year was filled with activities.
When the L.I informed us of the need to indulge in a community development project, I had already made up my mind on what to do. I was going to supply some secondary schools with science laboratory equipments; the once I could afford. I was going to use the money contributed to my by the corp members, then add mine to make up.

From interaction with other corp members, I compiled a list of five secondary schools that could be regarded as the worst, or least developed in the local government. They were all in the interior parts of idah.

I took out days and visited the five schools of my choice to see things for myself. With the help of few corpers serving there, I was able to visit the schools and made some notes. The schools were neglected to say the least. All fiver of them where government schools. I saw classrooms made for 30 students accommodating over a hundred students. The laboratories were a shadow of themselves as some of them had been converted to classrooms already since there were no lab equipments there.

It was really an eyesore; not just the buildings and laboratories, but also the students. Most of them loiter around from the beginning of the school to the end.

“Do they ever learn anything in this school?” I was forced to ask one of my colleague as we walked through the last of the school.

“The teachers here don’t even come to school.” He said to me. “the few that come do come as late as 10am, stay back at the staff room to gossip, only to leave by 12pm.” He said. “most of the work is left for we corpers to do.” He concluded.

I traveled down to Enugu to get the equipments. I bought dozens of pipette, buerette, conical flask, test tubes of various sizes and some analytical grade salts, reagents, concentrated acids and bases and other lab equipment for chemistry.
I also got a dozen potentiometer, ameter and voltmeter, packs of rectangular prisms and triangular prisms, metre rules, knife edges, various mass weights, spiral springs, cheap spring balances and other stuffs for physics practicals.

They were well packed and I transported them down to the nysc office at idah.

The day for the last clearance, I informed the L.i of my intentions. He was overwhelmed and impressed. We scheduled visiting days. He advised that I work together with the millennium development goals (MDG) cds.

It was a great fun-filled week for me and the MDG cds. We scheduled five days for the five schools after dividing the equipments in five places.
Each day for each school, the senior school students were brought together and thought what each equipment was and how it was used. We ran an acid-base titration test for the students and thought them how to prepare titration table for recording values and determining end points. We also did a second experiment on physics, using the elastic springs to determine the elasticity of the springs I bought using different masses.

This we did for each of the schools as the students were happy to see most things they’ve been learning (or not learning) in book being practiced live at the lab.

We snapped pictures with the staff and students of each school we went to.

After the fifth day, I felt I had achieved a lot. I was happy deep inside me, I had contributed positively to the society.
It wasn't just about the guilty conscience that left me, I was filled with real satisfaction that I had put a smile on people's face.

The feeling was such that I had not experienced before.

Deeply satisfying.

13 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hoochay: 2:50pm On May 04, 2013
game on.oga mazi well done.ma go read,brb
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 3:13pm On May 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko, something iss definitely wrong with the way u r updating if u have any issues with the mod, kindly sort it out dont let it affect ur updates, its no more fun like the way it used to be before, I could feel a cold war
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by benky(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2013
Oga Mazi well done,with d pace u ar going n skiping tins,hmm dis story will end today.

I feel u felt irritated by d Mods & u just want to finish d story for ur readers.

It's time to make ur Blog work i knw u have one but its under construction..

Cheers!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by vision2050: 4:13pm On May 04, 2013
Eneze1: Mazi_Omenuko, something iss definitely wrong with the way u r updating if u have any issues with the mod, kindly sort it out dont let it affect ur updates, its no more fun like the way it used to be before, I could feel a cold war
so true....... The way he update is seems many things is wrong, no more suspense like before.

I'm a silent follower
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2013
Mazi,i have only one thing to say~ phweeee!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sonickay(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2013
benky: Oga Mazi well done,with d pace u ar going n skiping tins,hmm dis story will end today.

I feel u felt irritated by d Mods & u just want to finish d story for ur readers.

It's time to make ur Blog work i knw u have one but its under construction..

Cheers!!!
seconded! A cold war should be averted, if d readers r ok wit d contents who is d MudMOD to decide further dan initially necessary. Mazi get a blog, u shud fly high....I respect nairaland, dis is a forum not a personal room....d has been som sense of sanity n responsibility ova d last 3days, don't start somtin now, its badly affecting ur updates, u don't av to get mad about dis in a hurry.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Diamondwriter(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2013
Xo not interesting anymr

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.