Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

the secret of Female Waist Bead - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the secret of Female Waist Bead (24905 Views)

Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by dpaveun(f): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mr..Cork:

really..and i take it u wear it when u want to disapper...juss askin! undecided

I don't wear it, I ate excess luggage on my body, I actually find myself giggling anytime I see it on ladies, av never liked it n never will
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by MrCork17: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Musamuhdkabeer: I need a laptop how can it get to me in niger state

..houses in Niger state dont have numbers?undecided
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mr..Cork:

sweeery i take it u never been to LOndon...R u one blak womens who wear beads to make someone disappear? angry
oh! No no no ...nt dat,nt those damn cursed-beads.i wear d chain type,whites wear then too
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by MrCork17: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
purebarbie: oh! No no no ...nt dat,nt those damn cursed-beads.i wear d chain type,whites wear then too

ok...u wear chains..they dont sell belt in Nigeria??undecided
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by pheyikemi: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Oh no, not you again Mr Cork. Hello Mr cork, gudevnin, hw r u 2day? *takes out my stethoscope&thermometer* checks ur vital signs* records 'em*. Now itz tym for ur nap and medications Mr cork.

5 Likes

Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mr..Cork:

oh baby cm on it hot to ve those on my curve waist..damn sexy!
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mr..Cork:

oh baby come on ,its extremely hot to ve those tiny set of chains on my curvy waist ,its damn sexy!
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Kirinwa: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Theres more to it than meets the eye.I believe it to be devilish and fetish.Total turn off.
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Heartibaby(f): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2013
I personally never liked the waist bead cos of its negative publicity but tried wearing a couple of them out of curiosity. The effect was amazing. Since the first time my bf caught a glimpse of it by accident he won't stop talking abt hw sexy it makes me look. It accentuates the waist curves and sends an active imagination into overdrive. The fact that a chicken is used as a ritual sacrifice doesn't mean a chicken cannot be eaten at sunday dinner.

Bottomline:To some it might be a fetish charm but to me its just a piece of jewellry for adornment. Some pple find it sexy, some don't.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by lepasharon(f): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2013
me too ,i wear waist beads,they are just my personal little secret smiley
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 02, 2013
Can we actually have a picture? undecided
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by True2myself24(f): 1:50am On Apr 02, 2013
Heartibaby: I personally never liked the waist bead cos of its negative publicity but tried wearing a couple of them out of curiosity. The effect was amazing. Since the first time my bf caught a glimpse of it by accident he won't stop talking abt hw sexy it makes me look. It accentuates the waist curves and sends an active imagination into overdrive. The fact that a chicken is used as a ritual sacrifice doesn't mean a chicken cannot be eaten at sunday dinner.

Bottomline:To some it might be a fetish charm but to me its just a piece of jewellry for adornment. Some pple find it sexy, some don't.
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by r231(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2013
jntyjnty007: All depends what direction you are coming from, uno tres seis, formerly tres seis. Things change. Coming from Victoria, past MI6 building into Vauxhall. That pub, just under the bridge, no doubt you are a regular there.

grin grin grin

Murder cheesy
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by ellechrystal(f): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2013
kulyie: Well i dont like beads,i dont do waist beads,it looks local,i wear waist chain however i dont think its only girls that wear waist beads,i have seen grown ass men wearing waist beads and they will still sagg their trousers for all to see,the one i saw some time ago was when i bumped into a man bathing in some public bathroom (he didnt bolt the door),omo see forest on top of his dck and some colorful waist beads sef cheesy they were even more than one sef cheesy

Haba! Men wear it to N this kind man with forest and beads...hmm I fear o, his waist must be a shrine then.
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Ovems(f): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..thats exactly why i dont near black womens...white women dont wear that kinda of gabarishical nonsenseangry

olodo, na even mr cork sef.
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by ITbomb(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2013
simple2626: My ex(akwa ibom gal) always says that she wears the bead, so dat any Guy she luvs n haves an affair with will never meet any oda gal.(Some sort of juju if I may say). And dis reali made me scared, thou it was sexy on her shaaa.
I wish my akwa ibom chick dey follow wear am (she hate am), me sef no wan miss am, or make i wear am in her place
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

[img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]
why are you looking at my waist chain,little boy like you :p
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by EveryLadY(f): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
pheyikemi: Oh no, not you again Mr Cork. Hello Mr cork, gudevnin, hw r u 2day? *takes out my stethoscope&thermometer* checks ur vital signs* records 'em*. Now itz tym for ur nap and medications Mr cork.

LOLLLLLLLZZZZZZ! u scared this lunatic Mr Cork?u just got his melecine. he's just unnerving.can't stand his rantings.
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
So some people still wear chains and beads round their waists in this 21st century? Like seriousssllyyy
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by megawax8: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
lyk seriuosly,i wonda y ALOT
me tink dere's more to it dan meets d eye
aint jst a turn off,its a lock down n a bye bye
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Oohrhii(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Two Words

Its Fun.

I personally like anything that makes my lady look sexy..I don't care..so-long she can manage it..

Beads chains whatever..so long it makes her look feminine.. I LOVE.

1 Like

Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by MrCork17: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Guys..pliss be care ful of (ONLY) black womens who wear beads..I heard they can make yor *kondo* disapear!! angry
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by gunners160(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
onye ego: I hear wearing it will prevent unwanted pregnancy lipsrsealed
How dumb

Also girls that wear it are believed to be promiscuous tongue
if u c it sexy seriously then i c it as a kind of juju seriously y d beads self all dis ladies re dangerous o dey kan do anythin just a finish a man.nobody wuld hide sumthin gud in darkness y re they hidin it if they knw dhr minds re pure
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
The real reason most girls wears beads its because its gives them a curvy waist .thats why it is advisable to start wearing it from an early age mostly during period of puberty
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by lepasharon(f): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=Becacia_Barbie]So some people still wear chains and beads round their waists in this 21st century? Like seriousssllyyy[/quote

na fashion nah
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by MrCork17: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=lepasharon][/quote]

sooory..we dont have women like that hear in London! angry
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Morgan1092(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
coolkris: The real reason most girls wears beads its because its gives them a curvy waist .thats why it is advisable to start wearing it from an early age mostly during period of puberty
Arrant nonsense, wht knd of curvy waist is dat? Mtcheewww
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by onyeego(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Morgan1092(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mr..Cork:

purebarbie: oh baby come on, its hot to ve those on my curve waist..damn sexy!
una no get work abi? Pissing on ur heads! Tatatatatatatatata
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by MrCork17: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Morgan1092:

MORGAN..bro..no oofesese but u look like our former electrician...is yor name Yusuf??smiley
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2013
Morgan1092:
u ve got no manners....
Re: the secret of Female Waist Bead by Exponental(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2013
dpaveun: I know some pple wear it watch their weight,wen it gets tighter they know they av put on, so I heard tho'
yah...i once heard dat but some are fetish with it, some see it as fashion while some dont know why they wear it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.