Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (711125 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0: @ Ella, i get what you're saying about Klaus and Caroline, i really dont want them to rush their whole relationship......and i certainly want Her to be free of Tyler before she jumps on the Klaus boat non of that whole twilight love triangle nonsense.

As for you shipping Stelena, that's a good thing. Congrats, we Delena fans might have won the battle but you guys would win the war.
While reading the books, i never really cared for Damon, he was just a weirdo obsessed with his brother's girl, but in the Tv series.......i had a few problems hating him.
1. THE ADONIS WHO PLAYS HIM.
Can you say sizzling hot Ian is so sexy that i couldnt help but root for the evil brother. To me, with eyes like his, he couldnt do a single bad thing in my eyes.
2. SEXUAL TENSION
Hello? Damon had some really insane tension with Elena.....without even meaning to, i blame it on Ian and Nina, you could see the frustration in their eyes....i'm positive that made them hook up in reality. Btw, did you see when they first met in the episode finale of season 3 on the bridge?
3. HOLDING BACK
I feel Paul held back in his steamy scenes with Elena.....maybe because of his wife or something but i just couldnt feel an attraction there, it was like she had to be with him not wanted to be with him.......he actually had more attraction with Katherine than Elena, they relationship was just bleh and dull.
4. For a while Damon was the only person that didnt treat Elena like she was the queen of mystic falls......this obsessive nature of his you speak about isnt a feature i'll attribute to Damon, its more aligned with Stefan, he's more obsessed when it comes to Elena affairs than Damon.
And lastly, this triangle is governed by the phrase- if you love two people, go with the second because if you truly loved the first, you wouldnt have had a second.
5.THE BAD BOY
He's witty, charming, flawless, and bad. What girl wouldnt want to tame him? And when he's out to seduce you, he does. How could Elena resist him? How can you like Klaus but hate Damon? They're the same fruits.

But as of now, i'm so anti-elena, she so doesnt deserve Damon Salvatore, he needs a new love interest pronto, i dont mind Katherine for him, but i want him to get over Elena before she does.

Like u mentioned earlier concerning Damon.
Klaus may be bad but his cute face and lips makes u overlook things grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
lana_Vello: has anybody wondered how they'd explain to the school how jeremy came back to lyf??
I've wondered about this too undecided

Someone give me the darned book already! angry

Where's Rokiatu?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I've wondered about this too undecided

Someone give me the darned book already! angry

Where's Rokiatu?
d book is quite diff frm d movie.if i can rememba very wel kath was d main enemy there nd nt silas
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tanx@...ella....but can someone who just started watching the Originals understand it,even without watching V.D...?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fkforyou: Tanx@...ella....but can someone who just started watching the Originals understand it,even without watching V.D...?
nah,not rily. it'd be as gud as sum1 that started a movie half-way.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
lana_Vello:
nah,not rily. it'd be as gud as sum1 that started a movie half-way.
I'd beg to differ. All you have to do is watch the back door pilot episode from the fourth season of The vampire diaries, and you'd catch up. The originals has a completely different story-line from TVD
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fkforyou: Tanx@...ella....but can someone who just started watching the Originals understand it,even without watching V.D...?
I doubt it..u 've to watch tvd(episode 20 of S5) to understand d originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2013
*In Klaus's voice*... tanx....love wink

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Unluvable(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2013
rokiatu: my top 25 vampire diaries songs

25 Andrew Belle make It Without You

24 Sounds Under Radio all You Wanted

23 Skin Zola Jesu

22 Stephanie Schneiderman - Dirty and Clean

21 Cut Plumb

20 All I Need Within Temptation

19 the fray never say never

18 Between Courrier

17 I Should Go Levi Kreis

16 The Fray - Be Still (Such a sad song Alric song. cry cry cry cry)

15 Family Tree Matthew West

14 In My Veins by Andrew Belle (I am a sucker for love songs so grin grin grin)

13 Florence The Machine - Never Let Me Go (Powerful voice)

12 losing your memory ryan star (Amazing song I absolutely love it. The Vampire diaries has the best songs collection)

11 It is what it is lifehouse

10 holding on and letting go ross copperman (Beautiful song)

9 Give me love Ed Sheeran ( I am a huge fan of Ed Sheeran his voice is amazing

8 Rihanna Stay (Thanks to the vampire diaries and the epic scene between Stefan and Elena I now luv this song)

7 Jason Walker Down (Nice)

6 Skinny love (Love this song and the singer voice is breathtaking.)

5 jason walker echo (So sad)

4 time of our lives tyrone wells (Remind me of my old friends and those good times)

3 kiss me ed sheeran (This was already one of my favourite love songs before it featured on the TVD. So romantic so calm so smoothing.)

2 breathe again sara bareilles (So addicted to this song right now....can't stop listening to it. Love her voice.)

1 a drop in the ocean ron pope (Most beautiful song on the Vampire Diaries. I already have it on my love songs mixtape.)

Thank you for these......
Some of the songs gave me goose bumps. I can vividly remember the Jason Walker Down scene sad

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Stefan01(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Damon03:
Caroline forbes and Tyler lockwood
Hello brother....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Stefan01: Hello brother....
wow..! dis could get a whole lot beter...we've got stfan en damon wel m katherine!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Stefan01: Hello brother....
Stefan... Welcome brother
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Stefan01(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Damon03:
Stefan... Welcome brother
So what are you up to, Damon? Still obsessing over Katherine??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 4:47am On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
So what are you up to, Damon? Still obsessing over Katherine??
Nah... That got old. Coming for your latest girlfriend
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2013
Unluvable*:

Thank you for these......
Some of the songs gave me goose bumps. I can vividly remember the Jason Walker Down scene sad
Is dis no 1 of ur's d original version of the one eminem nd wizkalifa did?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Unluvable(f): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2013
honorbule:
Is dis no 1 of ur's d original version of the one eminem nd wizkalifa did?

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01: So what are you up to, Damon? Still obsessing over Katherine??
ov cuz he is.........
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2013
Unluvable*:

No b u...abeg no vex.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Stefan01(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2013
Damon03:
Nah... That got old. Coming for your latest girlfriend

You knw, av been thinking... We should start over... Give this brother thing another chance... We did uh so well once upon a time.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
You knw, av been thinking... We should start over... Give this brother thing another chance... We did uh so well once upon a time.....
I don't know about that stefan, I can't trust you to be a nice guy, you're so mean and you're a ripper...

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Stefan01(m): 1:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Damon03:
I don't know about that stefan, I can't trust you to be a nice guy, you're so mean and you're a ripper...
No Damon. I don't hurt people... I don't do that. I'm the good brother....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2013
smh for damon n stephano
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Stefan01:
No Damon. I don't hurt people... I don't do that. I'm the good brother....
Yea right, how are the forest animals doing today... Oh I forgot, you're all boxed up. How's life in a waterlogged safe tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Damon and stefan,una well done o grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
ella.b:
....yh i could rap both ov in ma fingrx......katherine piece..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
ella.b:
cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by 170chuks(m): 12:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Choii. .Finally i Keep wondering .. ... What will happen to my main man stephan inside that water ?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
when does the Originals come out
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
pickabeau1: when does the Originals come out
This thursday by 8pm den next week tuesday by 8pm.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
ella.b:

This thursday by 8pm den next week tuesday by 8pm.

thx
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
2more days to go
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
the originals

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.