Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694995 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:

grin maybe hayley.
let's wait and see then, I pray not her sha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:

grin maybe hayley.

She's permanently on the hated list. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am I the only one who love marcel? grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu: Am I the only one who love marcel? grin grin
lol... Me I hate am.. Maybe Ella fit love am.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
penzino: lol... Me I hate am.. Maybe Ella fit love am.

You are a man so I understand.lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu:

You are a man so I understand.lol
lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu:

She's permanently on the hated list. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin so true but episode2 just made me tolerate her a lil but I still hate her.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu: Am I the only one who love marcel? grin grin
Yes yes..marcel is cute and his smile is ..muah but I still hate am small grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:

ehen... Roki, shebi I tell u say Ella go love am... U see...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
penzino: ehen... Roki, shebi I tell u say Ella go love am... U see...
grin no don't get me wrong..I no still like am.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:

grin no don't get me wrong..I no still like am.
lol grin,u say u hate am small, let's assume the small na 10%, d remaining 90% na wetin undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
♡♥

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
penzino: lol grin,u say u hate am small, let's assume the small na 10%, d remaining 90% na wetin undecided
let's say 50-50
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 10, 2013
ella.b:

haba...me I like the dude sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2013
I love witches, but I don't like this devina throwing Rebecca around like a piece of Moonstone

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by walex25(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2013
The Originals, is it suppose to be another version of vd, because it seems like you must have watch vampire diaries before you can really get what is all about. Between I really like this version of stefan, is the bomb.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Who b dis davina or weitin b her name slf,she strong die,gosh,who be d person wey produce dis original n tvd d person need more blessing
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
walex25: The Originals, is it suppose to be another version of vd, because it seems like you must have watch vampire diaries before you can really get what is all about. Between I really like this version of stefan, is the bomb.
True but u can still understand it by just watching episode1 of orginals.
The show was explained very well in dat episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Originals is giving Vampire Diaries a run

That last episode was beautiful. Finally I got to know what was making Marcel seem fearless. Devina dealt with Rebecca like it was nothing but she needs to up get acting skills. Being a teenager ain't an excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
I forsee a Silas Versus Davina Clash soon . . . . Power must to jam Power . . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mosho2good: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Between dis Devina girl and Bonnie in TVD who do u tink is more powerful.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2013
jmaine: I forsee a Silas Versus Davina Clash soon . . . . Power must to jam Power . . . . . cool
Where will they meet
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2013
Damon03:
Where will they meet
at oshodi bridge,u don 4get say klaus n Rebecca rule oshodi 4 50yrs (1901) lol grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Oh no..no no no.
Ripper stefan is back.
I hate silas.

With Silas and dat gypsie(Nadia) as partners in crime,mystic falls is gonna be hell.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2013
Adufaye: at oshodi bridge,u don 4get say klaus n Rebecca rule oshodi 4 50yrs (1901) lol grin
Haha, funny??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2013
I'm not a delena fan but this scene was d best

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2013
favorite Katherine quote in episode2

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2013
can wait for ripper Stefan and silas to go head to head
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2013
So is this how its gonna be Ppl will watch nd wont narrate what happened,na to dey pack irrelevant picks,gosh TvD ep 2 iis out and no one here is giving us headup of what to look out for or what happened..Ogah oh!,**heads to hollywoodlife**
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2013
mr.drizzy:
So is this how its gonna be Ppl will watch nd wont narrate what happened,na to dey pack irrelevant picks,gosh TvD ep 2 iis out and no one here is giving us headup of what to look out for or what happened..Ogah oh!,**heads to hollywoodlife**
That's because posting of spoilers isn't always a good idea. Well here's a little one: stefan the ripper is back. okay maybe not so little.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
mr.drizzy:
When I used to psot,some go say I dey spoil suspense..na hin I stop.

Just for u tho..
Ripper stefan is back.
Nadia(d lady dat bewitched matt) the traveler(gypsie)is now sila's partner in crime.
Silas and jeremy fought(twas epic).

Yall ve to give me permission to give summary na.grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Julie plec needs to make elena move on with her life.I don't want the "Elena is just really confused about her feelings" thing again *SIGH*.
The signs are there Elena has been having
dreams of Stefan while he’s been locked in a box at the bottom of a river having hallucinations about her.Then Silas uses his mind control to try and get Elena to kill Damon by using her anger towards him as bait. And do you know the one thing that calms Elena down? Stefan! Thinking about Stefan and how much pain he’s in. It’s a hard pill to swallow for Damon because evn though he's not showing it,he's hurt by it.
As Damon and Elena pack up and get ready to leave(no, Elena isn’t dropping out after
only two weeks, she’s just on a mission to find
Stefan)Elena makes a promise to Damon. She said she loves him and only him and When they find Stefan,Damon will still have her heart.(I don't blive it one bit) Damon seems to buy it, but do we? I do Not for a
second.Now it’s possible Elena feels guilty for the same reasons Damon feels guilty.while they were sexing up the Salvatore mansion all summer,Stefan was suffering. But at some point Elena is going to have to learn to let go. She can’t have both Salvatore brothers. They’re not a two-for-one special.
But Elena is going to have to figure out her
feelings soon because thanks to Sheriff Forbes,
Stefan is on the loose — and he’s hungry!
The only positive thing is that his visions of Elena were able to keep him from flipping the switch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.