Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693579 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

Lemme guess..cuz he staked Elijah ko?
YES!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

Yes

Yall shouldn't forget that "the original" Episode 2 will be ready 4 download tomorrow.
It will be shown 8pm american time(1am 9ja time).

Abeg, narrate The Originals wey you watch. I no trust the one wey I watch ni.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Abeg, narrate The Originals wey you watch. I no trust the one wey I watch ni.
lol na becos, e dey almost like one of the episodes for TVD season4 abi? No fear na original "the originals" u watch
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
penzino: lol na becos, e dey almost like one of the episodes for TVD season4 abi? No fear na original "the originals" u watch

Everything na the same. I just wasted 150mb or so. cry Kai!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
penzino: abeg na wich channel dem dey show am?

You can now watch it on NTA2 channel 5 by 1:30

If you miss it you miss out grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
joeydozzy:

You can now watch it on NTA2 channel 5 by 1:30

If you miss it you miss out grin
lol, d palmy wey u drink, I sure say dem mix am wit pito. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
With d way klaus and marcel dey do,I don't want caroline on d show.I fear for her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Marcel is now plotting to kill the originals. Interesting!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2013
chygoz3: Marcel is now plotting to kill the originals. Interesting!!!

Episode 2?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu:

Episode 2?
Yeah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2013
chygoz3:
Yeah

ok thanks gonna watch it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2013
cry

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu: grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha. Nice way of taking care of somebody.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
The original is so on point! ... bekka and marcel had some hots for eachother before. I think am loving it more than TVD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
chygoz3: Marcel is now plotting to kill the originals. Interesting!!!
U dey mind d he-goat.
After everything Klaus did for him.Even taking care of him wen he was lil.the guy na mumu.
Lol its funny that he doesn't know that if klaus gets killed,him self no go survive.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu: grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao..this pic just killed me. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mrs killz: The original is so on point! ... bekka and marcel had some hots for eachother before. I think am loving it more than TVD

Same here..God Bless Julie Plec for d spin-off..now I don't ve to see Elena's annoying face anymore.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Who be dat small witch for marcel quarters? E be like say d gal na strong witch ooo.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
I can't believe I'm saying this but I really need Silas to kill dat Davina of a witch.
I hate her already..yikes!
Where's bonnie wen u need her?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Next episode is really gonna be tough..I dunno if d wolf I saw in d nxt episode's promo is gonna be klaus.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
I Hate Marcel!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
just saw THE ORIGINALS EP2,and i gotta say that series is gonna be a HIT,it probably will knockout TVD black and blue,already rated 7.7/10 in imbd and 8.8 on tvshows!,damn,who d hell is DEVINA..what sort of power is that??,tossing claire holt(rebekah) like paper.lols..guys i think its about time someone open a thread for THE ORIGINAL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
mr.drizzy:
just saw THE ORIGINALS EP2,and i gotta say that series is gonna be a HIT,it probably will knockout TVD black and blue,already rated 7.7/10 in imbd and 8.8 on tvshows!,damn,who d hell is DEVINA..what sort of power is that??,tossing claire holt(rebekah) like paper.lols..guys i think its about time someone open a thread for THE ORIGINAL
Mba..not another thread biko.
Rokiatu/mods should just edit the title to
The Vampire diaries/Originals fan page..

Rokiiii ooo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
penzino: I Hate Marcel!!!!
grin I hate Davina
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:

Mba..not another thread biko.
Rokiatu/mods should just edit the title to
The Vampire diaries/Originals fan page..

Rokiiii ooo
I agree. TVD and originals families, we are all already in one thread why open another?

I will do what Ella said brb..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
P.S I have not even watch it yet chie i better run and go watch it.

I really hope that show hit oooh for the sake of Klaus..Love him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu:
I agree. TVD and originals families, we are all already in one thread why open another?

I will do what Ella said brb..
smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu: P.S I have not even watch it yet chie i better run and go watch it.

I really hope that show hit oooh for the sake of Klaus..Love him.
Its already a hit dear..
Yesterday's episode had over 3million viewers that's good for a new show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:

grin I hate Davina
yea I hate her too. Buh does this mean I will hate at least one person from each episode?
Episode1....I hated klaus
Episode2....I hated marcel and davina
Episode3.....I will hate___________
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
penzino: yea I hate her too. Buh does this mean I will hate at least one person from each episode?
Episode1....I hated klaus
Episode2....I hated marcel and davina
Episode3.....I will hate___________
grin maybe hayley.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:

Its already a hit dear..
Yesterday's episode had over 3million viewers that's good for a new show.
mydear TVD gave The Originals the necessary boost, if u wud agree...

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.