Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (710658 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
god_of_music: The last time I watched Vampire Diaries was last year,that episode where Elena died and Stefan turned her....I didn't even know the other seasons are out...hmmmmmm cool
U be lastma o G.O.G smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Thanks. Just downloaded. grin Went for the MKV version though.
smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Where is Roki sef?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iamteekaygal(f): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2013
ella.b:

Its gonna be a new season on its own.

Vampire diaries cast(elena,damon,stefan,caroline,tyler,matt,bonnie,jeremy,silas)

Originals cast(klaus,elijah,rebecca,marcel,cami,Davina)

Oh ok, thanks for the explanation...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2013
ella.b:

D mp4 is also clear for lappy tho smiley
Sorry bout d spoilers but I really dint give anything like dat..just tiny bits tongue

U really need to chk "the Originals" out.

Revenge premiere sucked for me,the writers ve to come up with a better storyline.

Have the episode but haven't had time to watch it
Will watch it later today

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
ella.b:
angry
this guy will be a love interest to Caroline.
I don hate am already grin

[url]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lygrgwj24H1qdvbpt.gif
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
LOL, I carry last for that one na cheesy

So whatsup Ella., long time,I don't even know your real name...what's your real name baby?? cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
rokiatu:

[url]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lygrgwj24H1qdvbpt.gif
[/url]
No no no Roki..there's nothing like awwww here
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Y dis matt guy neva die sef?...d guy jes dey waste scene for d series...mtcheeew...nd dis silas guy sef too stupid...y did he tell d inform d whole community..him Itk too much for me o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2013
Just finished watching both... I knew not to open this thread until I've watched them both. Ella pretty much listed everything that happened, you don't even have to watch it undecided Just kidding you still need to see Katherine almost killing Jeremy... I'm tempted to go on with the spoilers grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=ella.b]
No no no Roki..there's nothing like awwww here [/quote

Haha he's cute. Just look at his eyes grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2013
whats the connection btw elena's father and megan
julie is really trying.....bringing back elena's father to the storyline is rily nice. v always wanted the story to go back in time& shed lite on elena's folks and d kinda life dey livedcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2013
btw,has anybody wondered what silas wants wif katherine?!
maybe that cure didn't just make her human,maybe there's something greater in her known to only silas since he's the owner of d cure
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ebamma(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2013
hey guys i know am a little behind, but please what happens in the last episode of season 4, cos i just finished watching season 4 and i feel like its not complete
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=rokiatu][/quote]

angry she is for klaus and klaus alone smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2013
lana_Vello: whats the connection btw elena's father and megan
julie is really trying.....bringing back elena's father to the storyline is rily nice. v always wanted the story to go back in time& shed lite on elena's folks and d kinda life dey livedcheesy
Maybe megan is her sister or sum'n I dunno.
But if there's anoda vampire in dat college den wahala dey o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2013
lana_Vello: btw,has anybody wondered what silas wants wif katherine?!
maybe that cure didn't just make her human,maybe there's something greater in her known to only silas since he's the owner of d cure
True..katherine must be valuable or sum'n but y does he want to kill her?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2013
ebamma: hey guys i know am a little behind, but please what happens in the last episode of season 4, cos i just finished watching season 4 and i feel like its not complete

Stefan was locked in a safe and thrown into d water b Silas(that's how it ended)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2013
Paul wesley did so good as Silas that I'm tryn not to hate him.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2013
loved dis moment even tho I know he was doing it for Elena

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2013
Damon03: Just finished watching both... I knew not to open this thread until I've watched them both. Ella pretty much listed everything that happened, you don't even have to watch it undecided Just kidding you still need to see Katherine almost killing Jeremy... I'm tempted to go on with the spoilers grin
Lmao it won't happen next time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ebamma(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2013
ella.b:

Stefan was locked in a safe and thrown into d water b Silas(that's how it ended)
thanks ella, i think am complete, i need to get the S5 now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ebamma(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2013
i hate damon sha, he got the girl, but i always wanted stefan to get her also rebekah is not really a bad person sha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AbuMikey(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
ella.b:
loved dis moment even tho I know he was doing it for Elena
I fink say nah only me like dis scene o...so damon does care..oh my
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
ebamma: i hate damon sha, he got the girl, but i always wanted stefan to get her also rebekah is not really a bad person sha

Hmmmm sweetie, the whole show is not yet over, wait and see selena is endgame.

I really didn't enjoy this episode much. Silas hair aka Paul Wesley look funny to me. Everyone seems to have drop weight or is it my eyes? Damon look the same though.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
When is the originals starting?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
ella.b:

angry she is for klaus and klaus alone smiley

I didn't ship them. But the guys a cute brother.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
rokiatu: When is the originals starting?
I thnk it has started. I saw season1E1 on o2tvseries.com. Thoug I no download am, I want make e plenty firstgrin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
rokiatu: When is the originals starting?

Originals started d day tvd started.immediately tvd finished,originals took over.
S1E1 is even ready 4 download.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
rokiatu:

I didn't ship them. But the guys a cute brother.
*sigh* I wish he doesn't die..Julie has a way of killing characters,like she did to Megan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.